Any Angel decks out there NOT Doreen Virtue?

yaraluna

looking as the title says... can't find anything angel that is not DV!

any info on anything that is a good angel or angel related deck that is NOT DV would be really appreciated.
yara

Rev_Vesta

There are loads of good Angel Oracle decks.....
Angela Mcgerr has 3 sets that either work individually or as a set....

Toni Carmine-Salerno has several Angel sets ...........

And there is a deck called Fallen Angels that I quite like can't remember the author though....

It is a matter of having a look at the decks online and seeing what sits right for you........

take you time looking ...... and if possible go into a store to look at the deck......

Emily

I have the Guardian Angel Oracle by Chrissie Astell.

I bought these cards from a discount bookshop really cheaply but, once I'd used then, I would have paid full price for them. They are not as fussy as the DV decks but still very attractive. I usually just pull a one card daily and there is a keyword on the card and then a booklet that explains the card and gives an affirmation for you to say. I've had a lot of success with these cards and I like them better than the DV ones I have.

http://www.angellight.co.uk/products/angelcards.html

tarotcognito

And there is a deck called Fallen Angels that I quite like can't remember the author though....
Nigel Suckling.

I have this deck, and the artwork is absolutely stunning.

Can't read with it to save my soul, but I sure love staring at the pretty pictures from time to time. :)

Noni

Toni Salermo decks are beautiful. Find them gentle and very other worldly in some ways. I like the guardian angel deck....its my favourite.