any spread for buying a house?

kriti

hi all...

a friend of mine is into huge mess.
she has some legal trouble over the house she is living in.
and wants buy a new one.
she wants me to read for her.
do we have any specific spread for such matters?
love and regards.
kriti*.

phoenixblu

hmmm... not a nice situation... you could do something like current situation and an option for each (i.e. if buys if she doesnt ) and advice card?

1) current situation
2) outcome to stay in this house
3) outcome to buy new house
4) advice for now

kriti

thank you so much...phoenixblu

hey phoenixblu ....

thank you once again...the spread has shown me a ray of hope..but she wants to know what are the circumtances favouring and hindering her as well as the time period....any suggestions or advice??

love and regards.
kriti*.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Check under "Moving and Relocation Spreads:" in the Tarot Spreads Forum Index, there are a few there

leelee

to sell a house

I am actually after a spread to see if I will sell a house..........however I don't think the moving and relocating spread will be the correct spread as it is an investment property I would like to sell. Any ideas what spread to use?

StellarMyst

Hindering the Real Estate Deal:

Just lay each card in a line as if in a Tarot-card-list.

OR

You can make the spread interesting, & place the cards in order of the features you seek-out in a house?

OR

If building, the following will apply, but you could also:

Draw a tarot card for each individual room, and place them on the floor-plans (to see how the building is going, or if there's something about that room you need to know - ie: Is it safe for little ones etc...?)?:

1) What financial hang-ups are there with the seller?

2) What financial hang-ups are there with the buyer?

3) How will the closing go...(smoothe?...pricy/dicy?...quick-&-painless? etc.)?

4) Condition of house *NOT cosmetic! This is a safety issue. - After-all the type of paint (ie: lead) can/will be more of an issue than the colour...*

5) What kind of Real Estate Agent am I (or "is the buyer") dealing with...Are they showing interest in my needs, or is this guy a fraud?

6) How safe is the neighbourhood?

7) What kind of neighbours will I have? (ie: ppl who shouldn't be around one's children, etc.)

8) What kind of Schools/ Community amenities are close by?

9) How safe is the daily commute?

Quint: This should show the whole single deal in a nut-shell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope this helps?

Blessings,

StellarMyst

StellarMyst

These above questions can go toward either buying or selling, & pros & cons of either.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. ;) :D

Blessings,

StellarMyst

leelee

Thankyou StellarMyst..........I have only stumbled across this today. I will try it abit later when I have some peace in the house. :)