any thoughts?

Sterlyn

I have had a dream, very similar, somehow i think they mean something, but i am missing the point. I am not much good at dream interpretations myself, so i am looking for some help from someone else. I never seem to get much of a handle on understanding some of the dreams i have had.

In aug i had a dream in which a women was calling my name, several times. She was behind me, when i turned around to answer her, and before i could see her, she asked me"are you ready?" Then i woke up.

Last night a woman was calling my name, only once, and then i woke up.

Not real earthshaking i know, but i feel like someone is trying to get my attention. And it seems odd that they are using my name. Most dreams are representative, this feels very vivid, and last night i sat up and listened for someone in the house to be calling me, it seemed so real.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I am clueless.

Aoife

I think it's yourSELF calling you. I think your inner self is asking you if you're ready. You may have ideas about what the 'ready for what' is, but if not, before you next go to sleep ask for further guidance in your dream.

Sterlyn

Aoife,
Thank you i never really thought of it like that. The voice was familiar like someone in my family, but not. Interesting, i guess time will unfold the meaning.

I appreciate the insight.