Anyone around for a few exchanges?

BeyondtheVeil

Exchanging

Would it be ok to sit again? I can give you an update on Monday and over the next two weeks.

What are the energies surrounding the desires and intentions of the management team at G towards me?

Thanks for reading! I was wondering if you're up for one more?

If so, maybe the cards could help me answer what I asked before above.

How did JL come to like me?

There has only ever been one time I saw him again in between his first and last day in the office, and it was about work stuff. I just don't really understand how he became interested in me when there was nothing really to base it off on. We didn't have lunch together, talk to one another often enough, or bump into each other in the office (we worked on different floors), so I really don't get it, haha! And before he came by to keep in touch on his last day, he slipped through the cracks of my mind and didn't really have much afterthought. I thought he was cute and that was it, haha!

AppleSpice

I would love to exchange again but I have to leave right now to take MS to their appointment/college thingy. I won't be back until later tonight but if you still want to exchange leave your questions and I will do them when I can. It is okay if you want someone else to do them instead since I'm leaving right now.

So sorry as I thought I had at least another hour but I'm getting rushed. lol

Thanks for exchanging loves!! I'll see you later! {{BIG HUGS}}}

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Closing the Thread for now...

I'm closing the thread for now as I have to leave. If you don't mind waiting for your reading you can leave your questions and I will do them as soon as I can.

Thank you to all that exchanged today! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

AppleSpice

I would love to exchange again but I have to leave right now to take MS to their appointment/college thingy. I won't be back until later tonight but if you still want to exchange leave your questions and I will do them when I can. It is okay if you want someone else to do them instead since I'm leaving right now.

So sorry as I thought I had at least another hour but I'm getting rushed. lol

Thanks for exchanging loves!! I'll see you later! {{BIG HUGS}}}

BeyondtheVeil

No worries at all! I'm willing to wait as I also won't get back to a computer until later tonight too!

My question: How did JL come to be interested in me?

Little background details for my question can be found in my feedback post! Thanks!

AppleSpice

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for SabrinaSpellman

Ugh, not surprised. I havent hear from him in weeks. Had a dream about him yesterday and wanted to see what he was up to but I guess if I do, it wont do much if any good..
I'm sorry love. It seems like he is just waiting to be upset. I wouldn't take it personally and just let things die down. It is almost like he is wanting to argue or be defensive. Weird right? I'm sorry. Guys can be jerks sometimes. {{HUGS}}

Your reading Ace of wands 9 OF SWORDS 4 of cups
Well, he will be excited about seeing you seems that P has thought a lot about seeing you again and what it would be like. However, i think overthinking has gotten the best of him and he will be a little nervous, evem closed off about seeing you. Although he wants to see you, it appears that his apprehensiveness will put him on the fence and in turn wont like how things turn out..

Hope this makes sense!

lol It actually does make perfect sense! That is our pattern. If he isn't doing that..then I do that. Then when we see each other we look at the other like deer in headlights. lol Then try to hurry away only to repeat the pattern. The problem is that we rarely see each other which gives us too much time to get nervous and overthink things. I'm just taking it as when things are ready to move forward they will. right now I think we both think, think, worry, worry, then it goes in same pattern. lol

Thanks for the exchange! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

bluelagune

I'm sorry love that it didn't resonate with you {{HUGS}} I did not draw any Major Arcana cards, so can't help you there. Maybe the spirit world doesn't think it is Major Arcana stuff?

At any rate, I hope that you find what you need! :heart:
Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Funny thing, I just thought maybe I'm not suppose to know because my ego will be so inflated that I will make wrong decisions.

Thank you :)

bluelagune

Wow! Lots of Major Arcana. I'm wondering if how we see "Major Arcana Stuff" is how the readings go. What you think is Major maybe I don't and vice versa? Did you use a Major Arcana deck only? I only ask because you thought you should have had major arcana cards and didn't. I'm wondering 'why" I have all major arcana as this is not a Major Arcana situation.

At any rate, I think that I am letting go of some old beliefs/fears etc. It has been in that process for awhile so nothing new or major. I pretty much believe it, so only changing minor tweaks here and there.

The 'should" is my freewill as I wanted to know what you asked but I worded it differently. If I want to get from point A to point B... I 'should" know how to get there. :) So, I don't have any issue with that word or freewill. It is my freewill to make a plan to see if I am on the right track. I hope that makes sense. :)

Thank you for the exchange!

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

Have you heared of Chaos theory (Butterfly effect)? If not, the idea is this ... a butterfly flips it's wings on the isand somewhere in Pacific Ocean, and as consequence the hurricane is formed in the gulf...

For items such as path in life there should be majors apearing. So it is for your path, eather as a learning experience or to better humanity. And no, I used full deck from Mucha tarot. :)

"Should" implyes that thère is a predestined path and that you have no choice. Even fate negotiates. :) so I looked at a signal that will help you decide if this path is for you or not. And the answer is yes, you will get clarity or confirmation but it most likely come with a choice and a sacrifice. Think butterfly! :) the choice you will make will have impact on your life and even others. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Sorry guys! It is too late to do any readings, but I will start them again tomorrow. I will do your readings and if you want to ask more questions then we can. I will start posting the readings first thing.

So sorry for the delay!

Today went great and I am glad to be back home! lol

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for AppleSpice

Yours: My question is... What advice does MS need to know about signing their lease for their first apartment?

The Star, Two of Swords, Four of Pentacles

Oh, definitely a sign to not let their temptations, their desire, to get in the way of logic. Two of swords is begging for indifference, and to look at things from a very pragmatic perspective because they will need that attitude to see clearly and to understand the fine print. We can see that this is something they've longed for a long time, and I mean a long time! But this is no time to get excited or rush through paperwork. If anything, it's the one time to be serious and to take their time in the process of negotiating and looking. They need to be cautious and create boundaries for what they can give up and what they are looking for in an apartment. Make sure they fully understand the lease and the sacrifices and benefits of it.

AppleSpice

So sorry for the delay with feedback! I thought I had sent it. {{HUGS}} This was great advice and they did just that. It took over an hour of questions, reading and rereading, etc. I was so proud! lol They really have longed for it for a VERY long time. Well, at least "they" think it was a very long time. lol

Things went great and I think since they took their time, asked questions, tweaked the lease a bit... I think things are definitely going to work out.

Thanks so much for doing the reading! Sometimes it helps if a stranger does it so they will listen. :) lol

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for selenatarot

Would it be ok to sit again? I can give you an update on Monday and over the next two weeks.

What are the energies surrounding the desires and intentions of the management team at G towards me?

Here is your reading....

What are the intentions of the management team at Company G towards selenatarot?

Seven of Cups/The Emperor

I think the intentions of the management team towards you is one of options. They are offering you options to choose from. It may even be some options that they haven't previously offered you.

The Emperor is structure and control. So while they do want to offer you options there is some structure that they expect you to abide by and follow.

This could also speak of an Emperor type who works there that will offer you these options.

Overall I get a positive reading as the option is well intended. In the Seven of Cups card the witch is choosing the heart. I would just read the fine print and ask all questions to make sure that their intentions match yours.

I hope this resonates!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

My question is What will happen in my love life soon?

BeyondtheVeil

Reading for AppleSpice

No worries at all! I'm willing to wait as I also won't get back to a computer until later tonight too!

My question: How did JL come to be interested in me?

Little background details for my question can be found in my feedback post! Thanks!

AppleSpice

When I first saw your question yesterday the first thing that popped in my mind was he was attracted to you immediately. I felt that he just didn't want to complicate things in the work environment and leaving was a good time to ask. That way if you said no..no worries. If you said yes.. all the better.

Here is your reading with Tarot...

How did JL come to be interested in AppleSpice?

THE WORLD

I had to laugh when this card came up. lol I love this card. :) It shows a witch sitting on the beach throwing up her witch hat in the wind.

I think that JL came to be interested in you because there was some stress lifted off of him. I'm not sure what stress, but a carefree, fun attitude started it. This could also be that he liked that about you.

At any rate, something fun, carefree, and exciting caused JL to be interested in you. I think that he really likes your spirit and your personality. You put him at ease and he could see himself enjoying time with you.

I think the fact that he was leaving {The World} helped him ask you out as I think he honestly has thought about it before he did. :)

I hope this resonates! I can't wait to hear any updates also. :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

My question... What did QWs think when she saw us yesterday on our way out?