Anyone available for Lenormand swaps? Three on offer.

Dew

Hi,

I would like to do 3-5 cards exchanges.

selenatarot

I can try and I usually use 5 cards.

My question is what J thought of me physically when he saw my new shots?

Dew

I can try and I usually use 5 cards.

My question is what J thought of me physically when he saw my new shots?

Letter
Sun
Cross
Bear
Fox

J thought you were fated together when he saw those photos . He felt such a connection to you of positive and all surrounding loyalty and protection towards you. He saw you as foxy/ attractive and also a little painfully attractive to other men so a bit on tte watch out as to there being availability just to J. He wanted to communicate with you and show the all powerful attraction he feels towards you.

Q. How is H feeling about us now/ our future together?

snowmoon

hi,

I'm available to exchange.

what is coming to me next week?

thank-you.

Dew

hi,

I'm available to exchange.

what is coming to me next week?

thank-you.

Bear
Sun
Moon
Fox

Ok I tried to draw more but got a sensation not to - so 4 it is

Next week you have beautiful romance coming your way. You have the presence of a protective boss at work and loads of work to do. There might be something a bit questionable going on with your reputation (moon) or with your energy , so draw in the protection of that wonderful male in your life and receive the sunshine and other gifts coming to you this week...

Q. Would putting in fur that scholarship be successful?

snowmoon

Bear
Sun
Moon
Fox

Ok I tried to draw more but got a sensation not to - so 4 it is

Next week you have beautiful romance coming your way. You have the presence of a protective boss at work and loads of work to do. There might be something a bit questionable going on with your reputation (moon) or with your energy , so draw in the protection of that wonderful male in your life and receive the sunshine and other gifts coming to you this week...

Q. Would putting in fur that scholarship be successful?

hi,

i don't have boss for my work. only stuff who do the contact me, watching me when i work (teaching reading, so on), .

it seems work cards are shows up for next week,so do you see it as i might have an opportunity to work next week? but they usually contact me before a month for work.

one more question , the male that you told, the male with me, or the admirer of mine who is with me??

about yours,

bear, ring, house,lady, anchor

overwhelming of agreement for comfortable lady for long-term. you need to continue working on yourself comfortably to gain the scholarship for finance security.

the cards suggested that you need to be confidence.

there is positive card shows up, so yes, it seems that you will achieve it, but it will take a long time .

selenatarot

Letter
Sun
Cross
Bear
Fox

J thought you were fated together when he saw those photos . He felt such a connection to you of positive and all surrounding loyalty and protection towards you. He saw you as foxy/ attractive and also a little painfully attractive to other men so a bit on tte watch out as to there being availability just to J. He wanted to communicate with you and show the all powerful attraction he feels towards you.

Q. How is H feeling about us now/ our future together?

The shots were a bit foxy so I can see why he may have felt that way with other men. He may have thought I shared them with others which I haven't but he doesn't know that. He didn't communicate with me so I am waiting to hear from him.

cross + snake + book + mice + coffin

I fee here there seems to be some type of regret or feelings of guilt and burdens. Did the relationship end between you both? The situation seems to be complex and I wonder here if another woman was on the scene at the time or whether you are the other woman. I feel there is something secret around the situation. He seems to be anxious or worried because it could be that the relationship had to end. The book + mice can mean he is stressed about something coming out.

Does it make sense? I haven't read lenormand for a while.

Dew

hi,

i don't have boss for my work. only stuff who do the contact me, watching me when i work (teaching reading, so on), .

it seems work cards are shows up for next week,so do you see it as i might have an opportunity to work next week? but they usually contact me before a month for work.

one more question , the male that you told, the male with me, or the admirer of mine who is with me??

about yours,

bear, ring, house,lady, anchor

overwhelming of agreement for comfortable lady for long-term. you need to continue working on yourself comfortably to gain the scholarship for finance security.

the cards suggested that you need to be confidence.

there is positive card shows up, so yes, it seems that you will achieve it, but it will take a long time .

Thanks !

Yes, I would have thought bear and fox would show work but then again anchor isn't showing....?

I picked two more cards for you,

Is he

Your admirer - rider
Your 'man' - bear

So yes it's your male partner not the other

Thank you!

Yes it's looking very like it will work out as I am very suited to it. Thank you!

My last two cards please:
Q. Who tampered with my things in the shed? (I had some possessions carefully stored there that have great inherent value to me and someone had unravelled and left them to the elements. So angry about it. Who ?

Dew

The shots were a bit foxy so I can see why he may have felt that way with other men. He may have thought I shared them with others which I haven't but he doesn't know that. He didn't communicate with me so I am waiting to hear from him.

cross + snake + book + mice + coffin

I fee here there seems to be some type of regret or feelings of guilt and burdens. Did the relationship end between you both? The situation seems to be complex and I wonder here if another woman was on the scene at the time or whether you are the other woman. I feel there is something secret around the situation. He seems to be anxious or worried because it could be that the relationship had to end. The book + mice can mean he is stressed about something coming out.

Does it make sense? I haven't read lenormand for a while.

He got stuck in the past and bought into garbage about it having to end and played into other people's anxiety. We are fated together - we are both students. The past is in the past. Did you ask about the future? If you were reading on the past this might be right. Not the future thiugh. I wasn't the other woman. But I am a woman with dark hair.

selenatarot

He got stuck in the past and bought into garbage about it having to end and played into other people's anxiety. We are fated together - we are both students. The past is in the past. Did you ask about the future? If you were reading on the past this might be right. Not the future thiugh. I wasn't the other woman. But I am a woman with dark hair.

Yeh I asked about the future, the cards may be picking up on the past. I see something about him revealing something or opening up which may be causing him stress. I feel there is some kind of stagnation in the relationship.