Anyone else see auras or hear voices?

celticnoodle

Celticnoodle,
I'm so grateful for all you've offered here. I've been asking the divine spirit for guidance. I was worried about posting this thread but your kind words fill me with joy. To help let go of the fear is important. I was reticent to join A. T. I'm happy to have found the love and support everyone offers. Especially your words.

T.Y. for this. It was very sweet of you. I'm also very glad you posted here. Look at how many have responded! It goes to show you how we all help each other. :)
There is an angel who is around me, his name is Ezekaia. I've seen different spellings but this is how it sounds to me. I've seen Theon, who has a magnificent smile and a very big head. I don't know much history about these two but I know there is.

This is really cool! My guides never gave me their name. I recall when I asked my one guide, he suggested I call him whatever I wanted. Tbh, He looked like the pictures of Jesus Christ that I always saw, and I told him this and said, but, I can't call you Jesus! I can't believe that I would have Jesus as a guide! So, I'll call you "Joe" instead. He laughed and so from then on, he was "Joe".
I've read some books by psychics and recently learned how to speak to ghosts so they don't scare the skin off my back. In our building they sit at the bottom of the stairs. I can feel their terror and know it is related to WWII. Since I've learned to tell them that it's okay to go home I don't feel that bone chilling cold when I step out of the elevator.

I don't know how much I should share here... but I look forward to opening up about all this and learning to help others.

Thank you again.
I once did a psychic medium reading for a woman whose grandparents were Catholics in Germany and were involved in helping the Jewish people hide and such from the Nazi's. They had an infant, who was this woman's mother. i didn't know anything about them, but I did know her family was from Germany.

When I was doing the reading, I was suddenly sucked into their energy and re-lived them hiding from the Nazi's when they were found and shot. I felt their terror. It was truly haunting and horrible--just scary as hell! I had nightmares about it for days afterwards. So sad, what they all went through.

As for books. I don't have my books here with me at this house, but there are 3 that I always recommend for psychic exercises and I think these 3 should be in EVERYONE'S library if they are interested in developing their psychic abilities.

1. Psychic Tarot, Using Your Natural Psychic Abilities to Read the Cards by Nancy Antenucci and Melanie Howard. Though it is written to help with reading the cards, it is great for developing your abilities and an added plus knowing and incorporating it into your card readings too! GREAT BOOK!!!

2. You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing, by Debra Lynne Katz

and

3. You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing, also by Debra Lynne Katz

all 3 of those books are excellent resources! I also love Carolyn Myss, and her books and cds. She has a wonderful site where she also offers free resources that will prove invaluable. See it here: https://www.myss.com/free-resources/

Then, I also loved John Edward--his books and his cds. I watched his show religiously, but htey are no longer on tv. :(

I also loved the book "The Gift" by Echo Bodine and then if you are an empath or just interested in reading about this, Judith Orloff has some wonderful books too and is also very interesting.

So, these are a start, and I'll update this list as soon as I am able to do so--which may not be till next week.

arcange

Hi Celticnoodle,
Thank you again. I've read and listened to Carolyn Myss. She's fabulous. I found some videos on YouTube with Nancy Antenucci. Her book sounds excellent as do the other two.

That's interesting and scary about being sucked into the Nazi history.

I'm going to start with Nancy's book.

Thank you![emoji7]

lighthousekeeper

Hey this thread looks interesting, I'm going to come back and read everyone's answers.. in the meantime just wanted to say I have a lot of the same experiences as you. I see lights around people's heads, often as if the air is being pricked with a pin and the light gets through, it starts tiny, flares up and stays there for a moment and disappears again. Most often bright blue or purple, sometimesr white, but also yellow/ gold or pink sometimes.

I would always see auras around my children as I woke up from napping next to them, very brilliant purples, like no colour in this world. I still sometimes catch a glimpse of the colours around them but not so often since I don't sleep near them any more.. still lights around them though. I also see the beautiful aura around my cat. Often see darkness around someone too and darkness through their eyes.

So many ghosts all my life.. UFOs, crop circles, an NDE, lots of weird things, the other thing I just wanted to say was hearing a voice once. I was reading in bed as a teenager and became aware that the sensation in my right ear was a voice, as I listened it was like I was sucked down a tube, and it was a woman, a member of family who had passed I could feel but I didn't know whom. She was telling me a lot of important, interesting things, but I was so much in shock about what was happening I thought-communicated words to the effect of "I'm sorry, this is too weird for me, I can't do it.." she paused and i could tell she was disappointed, but she basically just said ok, and I was back in my bed.. I've begged spirit to create the experience again in my life but nothing so far!

arcange

Hey this thread looks interesting, I'm going to come back and read everyone's answers.. in the meantime just wanted to say I have a lot of the same experiences as you. I see lights around people's heads, often as if the air is being pricked with a pin and the light gets through, it starts tiny, flares up and stays there for a moment and disappears again. Most often bright blue or purple, sometimesr white, but also yellow/ gold or pink sometimes.

I would always see auras around my children as I woke up from napping next to them, very brilliant purples, like no colour in this world. I still sometimes catch a glimpse of the colours around them but not so often since I don't sleep near them any more.. still lights around them though. I also see the beautiful aura around my cat. Often see darkness around someone too and darkness through their eyes.

So many ghosts all my life.. UFOs, crop circles, an NDE, lots of weird things, the other thing I just wanted to say was hearing a voice once. I was reading in bed as a teenager and became aware that the sensation in my right ear was a voice, as I listened it was like I was sucked down a tube, and it was a woman, a member of family who had passed I could feel but I didn't know whom. She was telling me a lot of important, interesting things, but I was so much in shock about what was happening I thought-communicated words to the effect of "I'm sorry, this is too weird for me, I can't do it.." she paused and i could tell she was disappointed, but she basically just said ok, and I was back in my bed.. I've begged spirit to create the experience again in my life but nothing so far!

Wow, that's really cool. I know the purple color you talk of. Your cat sound like your totem eye opener.

Since I started this thread I've remembered so many things. Daily meditation the last 9 months have made a huge difference.

Redfaery

I can't see auras on other people. Never have been. On the other hand I'm clairaudient and spirit sensitive, as well as an intuitive.

arcange

I can't see auras on other people. Never have been. On the other hand I'm clairaudient and spirit sensitive, as well as an intuitive.

I'd love to know what the clair audience experience is. This is one area that has opened to me very recently, or maybe I wasn't open to Hearing

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has responded to this thread because I have found normalcy. It is empowering to own these experiences and know how normal they are. Big hug to you all.