Aquarian Tarot worrying questions someone asked me about it?

MizGrace

not sure where to post this all.
so I was trying to sell my aquarian tarot which was my mums. I think I must have made a major error in the price. someone joined the bid no feedback and threw a lot of unusual questions at me. I became of course suspicious.Questions they asked were.

is it matt or shiny?
then stated they are a collector and spammed continually.I had 8 messages the same!
very angry after i noticed the minus 1 feedback score. yet saying they had been on the site 10 plus years. as a collector.

What edition is this? as the 1970 print was by Morgan Press and this says US games inc

I should pull this deck completely. I do not trust this person one bit.

why would they ask these questions do they know something we dont about the decks value.

MizGrace

Im still trying to block them from spamming me continually. 11 messages in less then 20 seconds its just overkill. so Im hanging onto the deck for a longtime as I like it and want to work with it. its pretty and its been accurate so far on the readings for self.

Thoughtful

What a nuisance for you. Its obviously someone who thinks you have an old and valuable edition. l would agree for you to hang on to this deck. If you were selling on Ebay or Amazon you could report this person and get this person stopped. Good luck with it all.

MizGrace

I did both I was selling them with the idea of goodwill my sister was helping and well the cards will be kept. frustrating yes but, I see the interest as these are lovely muted purples and blues in the skyline. Thank you

Grizabella

Your deck is quite valuable, possibly, and they think they can get it for a steal from you because you don't know better. I suggest you speak with someone here who uses our Trading forum because they'd know what a good value is for you to put the price at.

Someone here will probably see your post and come to help you out. Don't let it go unless you've found out what the price would be fairly, so it's fair to you and they don't just rip you off.

The person you're referring to wouldn't be your best choice of who to sell it to.

gregory

Is yours USGames or Morgan Press ? Add that information to the listing (unless you have pulled it.) Then people will KNOW, and this guy can't keep fussing.

Morgan's printing was 1970 - but according to the USGames website, so was theirs - and tarotpedia concurs:

http://www.tarotpedia.com/wiki/Aquarian_Tarot

I can't verify this, as I don't have a USGames copy, but it can't hurt to state the publisher. If anyone here has an old USGames one....

gregory

The person you're referring to wouldn't be your best choice of who to sell it to.
And there's the rub. If that person submits the top bid, you cannot refuse to sell to them.

Grizabella

Ohhhh yeah! That's right! And if they've gotten any bids on it they can't pull it either, can they?

MizGrace

ISBN 0-913866-69-5 1970 U.S Games Stamford CT.
box is dark green all contents very clean. no wear or tear anywhere. does that help?

thank you for your kindness all!

yes listing was pulled enjoyment over greed always! I plan to use these as they sit nicely in my green velvet bag I bought. I blocked they had 0 feedback score worrying. not morgans press no idea the difference

gregory

Another time, include a photo of the part of the box showing publisher and date. And put the ISBN in the listing. Silly man.

Morgans was the FIRST printing, and has a black box. I am guessing the buyer wasn't very bright and was hoping for a Morgans one. There's one up there for £99 and two others in less good nick around £40. I imagine if yours was a lot cheaper, he had hopes...