asked my guides for guidance......

Polyhymnia

Hi. Before going to sleep last night I asked my guides for guidance re; should I take the next step in my relationship..... this is what I got......... oh boy, so weird! I am really disturbed by the content of this dream.

I was a nurse working with two other nurses, (sisters). We had to euthanaise 3 baby boys because no-one wanted to adopt them. We put them into black bags, with a layer of white powder underneath them. Whilst waiting for the doctor I decided I wanted to keep one of them. Suddenly they were a little older and the one I wanted to adopt hopped down of the table and ate some of the white powder. He said he thought it was sugar, but in fact it was acid. I got some of this powder on my arm and it burnt through my skin. I went to the fridge to get a glass of water and as I reached for it it turned into a glass of cooking oil with wontons floating in it, so I took them out for the others to eat.

After noting this down I drifted back into a lucid dream where someone told me not to trust SL....... which are not the initials of anyone I know.

What I sort of worked out..........Nurse, I need to show more compassion to the situation. Three, stands for a trilogy, as in the past, present, and future, or body, mind, and soul, etc. Baby, new beginnings, search for my comfort zone. Euthenasia, transformation and a period of self discovery. Sugar, pleasures and enjoyment I am denying myself, but it is really acid....which burns through my skin, my integrity may be compromised or called into question. Alternatively, indicates I am being manipulated by a situation or by someone. Adoption, taking on something new and different. Water, denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation, but it is really cooking oil, smooth transition.

"S", there is something that needs your attention.
"L", is symbolic of loser. Alternatively, the dream may also signify my fear of the "L-word". (You cannot even bring your dreaming mind to express love). It could be either!!

So I would glean from this info that to take the next step in my relationship is a no? Or is it a yes, but there will be consequences?

All/any input or comments will be gratefully received!
Thank you in advance

Milfoil

If this were my dream it would suggest that you feel you are caring and nurturing this relationship already BUT the real decision making power (of the Doctor or authorities) is not yours. You don't want this new life (babies) to die needlessly simply because nobody does anything about it. This suggests that you feel that something 'should' be done or there will be a loss.

Black bags and white powder suggest both positive and negative aspects here. Even the white powder is not to be trusted since it could be so many things. What seems clear is the black bag which conceals and is exactly what it is. I wonder if you are finding the relationship easier to see from it's negative aspects and the positive ones are yet to prove themselves?

Water turning out to be oil with food in it does suggest 'pouring oil on troubled waters' and such like. Or it could be something to do with the only way you can see to calm or quench any possible problems would be rather unpalatable. The food suggests offering some kind of nourishment to the relationship and feeling the need to 'feed' it.

Hope this helps a little. :)

Polyhymnia

If this were my dream it would suggest that you feel you are caring and nurturing this relationship already BUT the real decision making power (of the Doctor or authorities) is not yours. You don't want this new life (babies) to die needlessly simply because nobody does anything about it. This suggests that you feel that something 'should' be done or there will be a loss.

Absolutely!

Black bags and white powder suggest both positive and negative aspects here. Even the white powder is not to be trusted since it could be so many things. What seems clear is the black bag which conceals and is exactly what it is. I wonder if you are finding the relationship easier to see from it's negative aspects and the positive ones are yet to prove themselves?

And yes, I am preoccupied with the negative aspects of this relationship, because it is a way of protecting myself

Water turning out to be oil with food in it does suggest 'pouring oil on troubled waters' and such like. Or it could be something to do with the only way you can see to calm or quench any possible problems would be rather unpalatable. The food suggests offering some kind of nourishment to the relationship and feeling the need to 'feed' it.

And yes again :( As much as I want to take this to the next level a part of me feels that this is not the right moment, (or is it?).........BUT...... on the other hand it is the next step in nourishing and feeding it.

Hope this helps a little. :)

Thankyou Milfoil.... a thousand thankyous!... you are very insightful. I am very confused, reticent, unsure etc blahblah about what I should do. Perhaps I should not fight against the current, and let the chips fall where they may.... ((sigh)) Maybe I am looking at this too negatively......ahhrrgghhh lol. (I thought this was in the name of self preservation, she says, like not being able to admit to herself that maybe she is in "L" word, lol)

Milfoil

Glad it helped but in a way it only clarified the situation, not the way forward. The second bit about not trusting SL, this seems personal, could be many things.

Blossoming relationships can be so difficult to guage (it's been a while but I do remember). ;)

I wonder if the Wonton's give us a clue? They are usually meat wrapped up in a little parcel. Meat suggests something substantial, putting meat on the bones etc and a parcel is like a little gift so perhaps the gift of nourishing the relationship is a way forward?

You could ask for another dream tonight to show you how to nourish this relationship in the best way for both of you?

What do you think?

Polyhymnia

Glad it helped but in a way it only clarified the situation, not the way forward. The second bit about not trusting SL, this seems personal, could be many things.

Blossoming relationships can be so difficult to guage (it's been a while but I do remember). ;)

I wonder if the Wonton's give us a clue? They are usually meat wrapped up in a little parcel. Meat suggests something substantial, putting meat on the bones etc and a parcel is like a little gift so perhaps the gift of nourishing the relationship is a way forward?

You could ask for another dream tonight to show you how to nourish this relationship in the best way for both of you?

What do you think?

I did ask last night for clarification, got nothing I could remember. Your question is perfect, I will try that tonight. Thankyou :)

There was also a part at the end where one of the sisters said her pants (blue) were not fitting right. They had a drawstring. It was suggested that she go for the bigger size as they would be more comfortable. Not sure if this has any relevance?

Pants... I am questioning my role in some situation
Blue....Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. May symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future.
String..represents binding, cohesion, or joining, depending on the context of the dream. Relates to the strength of my involvement in a project, situation, or relationship.

Hahahah.....well after looking into this, I would say YES. I am definitely questioning my role, as I DO want what ever action I take to "bind" us even more. And I think I am fairly open with him, but perhaps I need to trust and open up more and tell him of my niggling doubts? LOL.....I thought that part was irrelevant, but hey....NOT.

DownwardSpiral

I'm not a dream expert but I agree with Milfoil here.

Your desire to keep one of the babies to me shows your desire to continue the relationship.
The food in the dream could very well be pointing to "nourishing" the relationship so that it can "grow" to the next level. Personal view here......I've never been in a relationship where I had to think about whether or not to take it to the next level. To me it should be a natural progression. Also your guides can help you with whatever decision you make BUT the decision is yours.

SL may be someone who will soon come into your life. Just curious who told you not to trust SL? Meaning was this a stranger or someone of importance to you? Also wondering if this was a hint to take a closer look at this person?

I like Milfoils idea of asking for another dream.

Just my thoughts. Hopefully something will click.