astral projection

queen_of_cups_15

Has anyone here had an interesting experience with astral projection?

I've tried a couple times with no luck.

first 2 or 3 times it was the same thing- hands and feet tingling. then feeling like my body was spinning around in a circle. ringing in my ears, a lot of pressure in my forehead.

last night i thought i would try again. everything the same as usual, then it felt like something (or someone?!) was fiddling with my hair on top of my head. Or it felt like a bug crawling on my head. it was actually bothering me so much i had to break my meditative state to brush the top of my head. and it wasn't a bug. totally freaked me out!

Anyone else experience something like this??

Meditarot

Has anyone here had an interesting experience with astral projection?

I've tried a couple times with no luck.

first 2 or 3 times it was the same thing- hands and feet tingling. then feeling like my body was spinning around in a circle. ringing in my ears, a lot of pressure in my forehead.

last night i thought i would try again. everything the same as usual, then it felt like something (or someone?!) was fiddling with my hair on top of my head. Or it felt like a bug crawling on my head. it was actually bothering me so much i had to break my meditative state to brush the top of my head. and it wasn't a bug. totally freaked me out!

Anyone else experience something like this??

I have to give my two cents here.

The bug crawling on the top of your head was your crown chakra activating or already active.

Weird sensations on top of the head is a common phenomenon related to this.

Starri Knytes

In my experience I simply roll out of my physical body and go through the door.

Sounds to me as though you need to disengage your third eye.
Your intuition will naturally be to hold your spirit and body together. Keeping you grounded.

Try lying down in a completely relaxed state with your arms to your side. See if you can separate your arms only. Watch them rise in your mind, fold them in front, feel them laying on you as your physical arms remain on the bed.

Practice taking baby steps. Once you've mastered your arms, try lifting your body and lowering it. It's a little scary at first. Once you've mastered the lift and landing, lift your spirit body and turn it sideways. Then back.

Next will be finding the door, don't forget to close it behind you, coming and going.

And Remember...

Despite horror stories, all you need do to get back is see your body as you left it and you will fall back in.

Good luck sweetie

queen_of_cups_15

I have to give my two cents here.

The bug crawling on the top of your head was your crown chakra activating or already active.

Weird sensations on top of the head is a common phenomenon related to this.

Interesting! I often feel this sensation on the top of my head, like in just day-to-day life at random times too.

queen_of_cups_15

In my experience I simply roll out of my physical body and go through the door.

Sounds to me as though you need to disengage your third eye.
Your intuition will naturally be to hold your spirit and body together. Keeping you grounded.

Try lying down in a completely relaxed state with your arms to your side. See if you can separate your arms only. Watch them rise in your mind, fold them in front, feel them laying on you as your physical arms remain on the bed.

Practice taking baby steps. Once you've mastered your arms, try lifting your body and lowering it. It's a little scary at first. Once you've mastered the lift and landing, lift your spirit body and turn it sideways. Then back.

Next will be finding the door, don't forget to close it behind you, coming and going.

And Remember...

Despite horror stories, all you need do to get back is see your body as you left it and you will fall back in.

Good luck sweetie

Thank you! Ya baby steps are probably better than trying to jump right into it. How do you disengage your third eye? I often feel lots of pressure there, mostly when i meditate though. does that mean its opening?

Starri Knytes

Thank you! Ya baby steps are probably better than trying to jump right into it. How do you disengage your third eye? I often feel lots of pressure there, mostly when i meditate though. does that mean its opening?
Think of the pineal gland as a refrigerator, most people's are not plugged in therefore not working. Yours, from what you've said here, it appears that it is plugged in, it's function is always available to you. You just need to open the door to access what's inside. But like your refrigerator you don't just leave the door hanging open. You open it during meditation. Meditation and Relaxation are not the same thing.

Relax to the point of near sleep, eyes closed, go past the point where you see the white squiggly lines inside of your eyelids to complete darkness. Then do the steps I gave you before in the earlier response.

Good luck sweetie