Astrological Spread Using Osho Zen Deck

Flames

I'd love to sit for this, thank you!

Initial: G

D.O.B: June 4

I love listening to music. If it wasn't for music...I don't know how I'd cope. ;)
One of my favourite artists: Tori Amos

I also love to write, helps me discover new things about myself and the world...

Let me know if you need anything else.

Anne_23

Thanks! :D

RQT
Sign: Aries
Favorite color: Blue

Thanks!

Dartellus, thank you for allowing me to read for you. As mentioned, I haven't worked with this deck much and appreciate honest feedback.

1. Significator, Self - Celebration (3 of Water)
You are internally a pretty happy person. You are grateful for your experiences and find yourself open to opportunities. Your general attitude is light and carefree and this tends to be contageious to others.

2. Finances - Beyond Illusion (XX) (aka Judgement)
I would take this to mean finances don't play a major priority in your life, perhaps that is an area where you need to show more discernment but it also doesn't seem to direct your life. You may prefer a general sense of financial stability but your priorites involve finding a deeper meaning in what you do, regardless of financial outcome.

3. Communication - Ordinariness (8 of Rainbows) (aka 8 of Pentacles)
You are not outspoken or gregarious in your communicaton with others. You don't seek to impress, overwhelm or dominate a conversation. Communication is balanced and simple but it is easy to get your point across. You are methodical in your approach to speaking and patient.

4. Home - Past Lives (XVII) (aka Moon)
It seems the family you chose, if one were to believe in soul contracts, may have been difficult or carried a certain amount of lessons you had to work through. Depending on your age or distance from your family, you may or may not have worked through this and are now on good terms. Perhaps there were difficult patterns which kept repeating. Difficulties which were meant to teach you a lesson. This house typically refers to early home life so I'm getting a sense this is your immediate family; parents and siblings, if you have any.

5. Love and Passion - New Vision (XII) (aka Hanged Man)
Seems there is a new interest which has come into your life. This being a major arcana, it may feel as it came into your life unexpedly and without real effort from you. It presents an opportunity in your life to experience from a new perspective, perhaps something to seize if the chance is being presented to you. No idea where it will go because it is so new but it seems to be an entirely different experience which you've had before. This card shows a being with radiant white light coming from it's heart in a stance of strength and almost flight. If this is true, perhaps go for this new person!

6. Work and Health - Change (X) (aka Wheel of Fortune)
Different than career, this may represent mundane work you do. Not certain your circumstances but this would describe being at the end of a cycle and ready to start a new. Perhaps you are in a bit of a limbo in the meantime about what to do but whatever you were doing in the past seems to have run its course. You feel done with it and need something else to challenge you. Because we're talking cyclical changes in direction, I get more the sense this is talking about work over health. You tell me if that sounds right.

7. Relationships, Marriage, Contracts - Rebel (IV) (aka Emporer)
Get the sense that you are not married. You are independent and have the ability to manifest what you like. Perhaps marriage could be a goal of yours in the future but not in the sense that you need a relationship to complete you or offer you anything which you are lacking. You are a true individual and would manifest a relationship or partnership which would support that in you. Perhaps your Aries nature is reflected here perfectly. You will fight for what you want and won't let it get in the way of your true self.

8. Death, Others - Moment to Moment (2 of Rainbows) (2 of Pentacles)
You seem to live in the moment, truly and carefree of the long term expectations of life. You are focused on what you need to do in the here and now and seem to have a harmoneous balance with the concept of death. You will do what it is you need to do for yourself and others whom are in your frame of reference.
(This house always trips me up as it is the house of Scorpio and I find that to be the most complex of the areas of the astrological wheel)

9. Religion and Spirituality - Morality (Queen of Clouds) (aka Queen of Swords)
Your views on your own spirituality tend to be rather black and white. You have definite ideals and perhaps somewhat rigid in nature. There is a definite duality in the nature of your mind about where things stand in terms of your belief system. It may at times restrict you from certain experiences or people whom do not fall in line with those judgements. You may at times need to review where this is limiting you in your life. However, on the positive side, you are resolute in your spiritual beliefs.

10. Career - Flowering (Queen of Rainbows) (Queen of Pentacles)
I'm going to link this with the 6th house of work. While this card on its own without consideration of the other house, may imply you are at the pinacle of success within a career, which may be true, I think combined with the changes occuring in your work this may mean you are at the beginning of flowering something new. Or perhaps your current situation is reached the flowering and you are preparing for something new, taking those skills elsewhere to embark on turning that wheel. The two together suggest you are transforming this presently.

11. Society and Friends - Totality (5 of Fire) (aka 5 of Wands)
You may at times feel overwhelmed by your social obligations and commitments to society. Perhaps you are involved in many aspects other than work which require your time and attentiveness. You either need to or are learning to balance your time so that when you are with a particular commitment, you may give it your total and undivided attention. It is only in that manner, you will be fully effective and things will get done appropriately. This card shows three in a trapeze movement which would obviously require full attention in order to execute the movement.

12. Fears, Karma, Hidden - Aloneness (IX) (aka Hermit)
You may presently have a fear of being alone. Perhaps you've been single or without truely close relationship, friends or family for some time and it is wearing on you. This is a reminder to find comfort in yourself and that beacon will shine unto the world. We are born alone and die alone type energy.

Center Card: Harmony (10 of Water) (10 of Cups)
You are becoming connected in mind and heart and this is driving all areas of your life. You are becoming in line with your intuition and allowing that to guide you. Looking at the spread as a whole, I see a lot of major arcana and I feel there is a sense of major life changes which are seemingly destined or out of your control. I feel this sense of intuition is helping you navigate these transitions and energies smoothly. The artwork on this card is one of my favorite as it shows a male child with his eyes closed and two dolphins jumping from his heart over his head....an intelligent communication between heart and mind. The card is blue too....your favorite color.

Let me know how this fits.

Thank you,
Anne

CosmicBeing

Hello,
I could do this reading in exchange...considering there are people before me.

Initial: E
Birth/Sun Sign: Aquarius (sidereal)

What fun am I doing this weekend? Probably just doing something in nature beach, garden, hiking. Everything else is just to-do list stuff.

if you accept me as an extra since you only are taking 5 people

kazz1

Hi kazz1! What do you mean by "mine is love passion"? I would pull all 13 cards for you and give detailed analysis. Still interested?
If you want me just to do a read on love and passion I could do that in a different spread. But the purpose of this is to practice with entire life energy.

sorry i misunderstood, but yes please give the detailed analysis you are offering everyone else. The entire life energy sounds great!

Anne_23

Hey everyone,

My sincere apologies. I had every intention of getting through these readings but I had a major and unexpected family situation which I had to respond.

I will get to everyone this weekend.

Thanks! :)

Anne_23

hi,

i would like to sit.

SW, virgo. personality tarot card, empress

favorite color, purple

i love magick. witchcraft.

thank-you. would you like to exchange for the same spread?

Snowmoon, please let me know how well this fits. Thank you!

1. Significator, Self - Healing (aka King of Water)
Your current self is healing a wound from the past. Perhaps there was something which hurt you a great deal and you are presently taking the time and space to heal that. You are doing a good job and will succeed. You may be feeling vunerable but you have a lot of love and light surrounding you.

2. Finances - We are the World (10 of Rainbows aka 10 of Pentacles)
You are generous with your finances and use them readily to help others and enjoy time with others. Perhaps your finances are tied to work of a humanitarian nature or you simply use them to bring together family and friends. The image on this card is of many individuals holding hands around the world. In either case, your wealth is directly tied to a community.

3. Communication - Transformation (XIII) (aka Death)
The way you communicate with others is currently experiencing a major trasnformation. Perhaps related to the above card of healing, there may have been something significant in your life which changed the way you related to others, how you voice your opinion or the way you present yourself in words. You could be aiming for a deeper sense of communication with others.

4. Home - Sharing (aka Queen of Fire)
Your home life is very positive. Things just work out the way you want them to with little effort. You are full of love and wlcoming energy which brings a great amount of abundance. You share your love, joy and laughter readily. You don't feel the need to be possessive or attached.

5. Love and Passion - Tuning In (aka 4 of Water)
Whether you are in a relationship or not, there is a sense that you are taking a step back to focus inwardly on your self. This is a card of meditation. Whatever is going on in your love life, you are focusing on finding a calm space and just being in that peace.

6. Work and Health - Participation (4 of Fire)
There is a great sense of balance in your work and responsibilities. You offer to help others just as much as they offer to help you. Again, there is a sense of community with what you do and this supports the finances. You seem to be a humanitarian and enjoy participating with others to be effective. This pays off as they in turn help you.

7. Relationships, Marriage, Contracts - Celebration (3 of Water)
I do not know if you are currently in a marriage or realtionships, however, whatever place you are in you are happy. There is a great deal of joy and laughter. You are open and available to many opprtunities to celebrate and this is contageous to those around you in your relationships.

8. Death, Others - The Burden (6 of Clouds aka 6 of Swords)
You tend to take other's problems upon yourself. This results in a burden to you. You may feel you are compassionate with others, particularly in situations of death or society, this weighs on you at times and makes it difficult to continue with your own path freely.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Beyond Illusion (XX) (Judgement)
With regard to spirituality, you strive for a deep internal sense of knowing and understanding. You fight to go beyond what is traditionally thought of as good/bad, right/wrong, to know inside what the truth holds.

10. Career - Guidance (3 of Rainbows aka 3 of Pentacles)
You may presently be receiving guidance in your career. The advice is to trust that guidance and intuition. It will feel like an internal voice telling to what path to take, not one of outside force.

11. Society and Friends - Inner Voice (II) (High Priestess)
You are independent when it comes to friends, you know how to listen to your inner voice and intuition and not do what everyone else says you should. You have a connection to your higher spirit which guides you in interactions and you are very in tune with that guidance.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - Control (King of Clouds aka King of Swords)
Your hidden fear is control. This may be something you battle with yourself or you are afraid of letting go; this tendency to control situations or feel like you must know everything in order to feel comfortable. You may try to push situations into your favor at times and try to take on too much thinking you can direct the outcome of the situation.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Slowing Down (Knight of Rainbows aka Knight of Pentacles)
You are learning to let go of attachments, slow down, and realize that everything you need is right there with you. You are learning to let go of control and expectations of any future outcomes and feel that you appreciate that which is around you.

snowmoon

please give me some time to type it out.

i will post your reading in different post after i done, I'm thinking to do it tomorrow.

thank-you.

snowmoon

feedback

Snowmoon, please let me know how well this fits. Thank you!

1. Significator, Self - Healing (aka King of Water)
Your current self is healing a wound from the past. Perhaps there was something which hurt you a great deal and you are presently taking the time and space to heal that. You are doing a good job and will succeed. You may be feeling vunerable but you have a lot of love and light surrounding you.

personally, i don't see this guy as healing.
yes, i do got hurt in the past. I'm not doing healing on myself. I'm working on my readings because I'm planning to work in fortune telling place.

2. Finances - We are the World (10 of Rainbows aka 10 of Pentacles)
You are generous with your finances and use them readily to help others and enjoy time with others. Perhaps your finances are tied to work of a humanitarian nature or you simply use them to bring together family and friends. The image on this card is of many individuals holding hands around the world. In either case, your wealth is directly tied to a community.

be honest, i don't feel financial security,
use my financial to help others? i don't have extra money for donation.

to bring friends and family, sorry, it is a no to me. we had separation.

tied to a community? could be here maybe? or the community that a reader are helping with my lenormand cards...

3. Communication - Transformation (XIII) (aka Death)
The way you communicate with others is currently experiencing a major trasnformation. Perhaps related to the above card of healing, there may have been something significant in your life which changed the way you related to others, how you voice your opinion or the way you present yourself in words. You could be aiming for a deeper sense of communication with others.

it do resonate to me. i think it would be related to my work . I'm learning how to work as professional reader. so yes, i need to know how to communicate with them, i need to know what they want ,

4. Home - Sharing (aka Queen of Fire)
Your home life is very positive. Things just work out the way you want them to with little effort. You are full of love and wlcoming energy which brings a great amount of abundance. You share your love, joy and laughter readily. You don't feel the need to be possessive or attached.

yes, it is positive. i work hard. i have ability to control things to the way i want.

5. Love and Passion - Tuning In (aka 4 of Water)
Whether you are in a relationship or not, there is a sense that you are taking a step back to focus inwardly on your self. This is a card of meditation. Whatever is going on in your love life, you are focusing on finding a calm space and just being in that peace.

I'm in relationship. but stuck between a and b . i haven't do meditation for a long time. I'm not seeking the clam place.

6. Work and Health - Participation (4 of Fire)
There is a great sense of balance in your work and responsibilities. You offer to help others just as much as they offer to help you. Again, there is a sense of community with what you do and this supports the finances. You seem to be a humanitarian and enjoy participating with others to be effective. This pays off as they in turn help you.

then i would think it might be reading exchange in here.

7. Relationships, Marriage, Contracts - Celebration (3 of Water)
I do not know if you are currently in a marriage or realtionships, however, whatever place you are in you are happy. There is a great deal of joy and laughter. You are open and available to many opprtunities to celebrate and this is contageous to those around you in your relationships.

yes, I'm in relationship. i don't know why the 3 cups shows up, because there are no others close by. i only want 2 of cups would make me happy.

8. Death, Others - The Burden (6 of Clouds aka 6 of Swords)
You tend to take other's problems upon yourself. This results in a burden to you. You may feel you are compassionate with others, particularly in situations of death or society, this weighs on you at times and makes it difficult to continue with your own path freely.

take other's problem? so it could be reading for others maybe. because I'm doing readings for others sometimes without charge. but i limited it to simple reading only.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Beyond Illusion (XX) (Judgement)
With regard to spirituality, you strive for a deep internal sense of knowing and understanding. You fight to go beyond what is traditionally thought of as good/bad, right/wrong, to know inside what the truth holds.

oh, fight to the tradition? yes. I'm spirituality. i don't like religion.

10. Career - Guidance (3 of Rainbows aka 3 of Pentacles)
You may presently be receiving guidance in your career. The advice is to trust that guidance and intuition. It will feel like an internal voice telling to what path to take, not one of outside force.

i will be aware of it. i know what to take. where do you think the guidance would come from? internal voice? spirits? angles? (i don't work with angles so i would not say so)

11. Society and Friends - Inner Voice (II) (High Priestess)
You are independent when it comes to friends, you know how to listen to your inner voice and intuition and not do what everyone else says you should. You have a connection to your higher spirit which guides you in interactions and you are very in tune with that guidance.

yes, perhaps, as high priestess of the craft.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - Control (King of Clouds aka King of Swords)
Your hidden fear is control. This may be something you battle with yourself or you are afraid of letting go; this tendency to control situations or feel like you must know everything in order to feel comfortable. You may try to push situations into your favor at times and try to take on too much thinking you can direct the outcome of the situation.

sorry, this part is not resonate to me. i do understand well of what of my ability, weakness. i don't need to know everything. it is like you know everything but not knowing it deep. it is a no to me!

Center Card - Overall Energy - Slowing Down (Knight of Rainbows aka Knight of Pentacles)
You are learning to let go of attachments, slow down, and realize that everything you need is right there with you. You are learning to let go of control and expectations of any future outcomes and feel that you appreciate that which is around you.

slow down..it could just be my patience.
learning let go of control, in my personality it won't happen.

everything i need is here, well, not really. if you know my personality.

thank-you. i will get your reading done. if you still have questions, please let me know.

DarknessWar

Hey Annie Hope you are well, I see you are full but perhaps you'll make an exception as I love your readings aha!! :)

Initial: B
Sun Sign: Pisces, Rising: Stagg and Moon in Taurus ( I know you didn't ask for those but just extra info aha :))

I've been on a tour in Italy it's been okay. My love life still is non-exist however. My favourite song is Shinedown's cover of Simple Man aha

Anne_23

personally, i don't see this guy as healing.
yes, i do got hurt in the past. I'm not doing healing on myself. I'm working on my readings because I'm planning to work in fortune telling place.

I think this would say you need to take some time to heal.

be honest, i don't feel financial security,
use my financial to help others? i don't have extra money for donation.

to bring friends and family, sorry, it is a no to me. we had separation.

tied to a community? could be here maybe? or the community that a reader are helping with my lenormand cards...

Yes, it sounds like your finances will be tied to helping the community. If you are considering being a reader, this would make sense.

take other's problem? so it could be reading for others maybe. because I'm doing readings for others sometimes without charge. but i limited it to simple reading only.

There may be some self-learning you do by reading for others. It doesn't necessarily need to be same exchange. By helping others you learn and are helped in return in a different way.

i will be aware of it. i know what to take. where do you think the guidance would come from? internal voice? spirits? angles? (i don't work with angles so i would not say so)

Internal guidance would be similar to high priestess. This does not matter if you say spirits or internal voice or spirits....it is just an intuition that you have.

sorry, this part is not resonate to me. i do understand well of what of my ability, weakness. i don't need to know everything. it is like you know everything but not knowing it deep. it is a no to me!

You mention that you are learning to let go of control in the central energy. This is exactly what this means. You need to learn to let go and have things happen naturally.

Thank you very much for the feedback. It is helpful as I have not had a lot of practice with this spread of these cards.

Thank you in advance for reading.