Astrological Spread Using Osho Zen Deck

Anne_23

can I sit?

initial is N and an aquarious I love reading and currently reading shopaholic.

Hi Kazz1, thank you for being patient as I was getting back to catching up on these. Please don't hesitate to give honest feedback.

1. Significator/Self - Aloneness (IX) (Hermit)
You are currently learning to be alone with yourself. There is no other person you need to be complete and you are learning that the light you have within will be enough to sustain you. Take this time in isolation to realize that everything you have inside is enough to feel whole.

2. Finances - Mind (Page of Clouds/Swords)
You seem to be in a head trip about finances. Perhaps this has been on your mind a lot because you don't feel you have enough, or the right access, or are spending appropriately. There is something that needs to be communicated. The advice here is to let go of the cloud that is in your mind. If you write down all your concerns you will find that they are always there, it is time to let go.

3. Communication - Beyond Illusion (XX) (Judgement)
You are learning or need to learn to communicate without judgement. You communicate what you think should be, what is right, what is wrong, you may be opinionated. It is a lesson or transition now to let those go and communicate beyond illusion, beyond opinion, and only from your deepest truth.

4. Home - Politics (7 of Clouds/Swords)
Typically this house refers to earlier childhood or adolesence. Perhaps parents or siblings. You were living in an illusion there, not sure of which face was the true face. The mask slips and the reality is behind but the truth is that both masks are false. There may be a sense you don't know the reality of your family and home life. Like something is hidding and yet to be revealed.

5. Love and Passion - Compromise (6 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
There is something in your love life where you are compromising your own inner truth, whether it be for control, power or approval of the other person. You know what is right in this situation but you are left compromising that inner knowing for something else. Let go of that compromise and live to your own self.

6. Work and Health - The Lovers (VI)
Seems your work situation is being complicated with a matter of attraction. This card warns the querant that not all sexual attraction or love as we know it is true love. It is finding an honor of a person as an individual....usually that person reflects aspects of ourselves we need to work on. Perhaps this complication is a lesson to look at yourself and decide what type of person you need to be and that will bring true love from within. It is after all, a fact that we are born and die alone so finding love within oneself is the most honorable course of action.

7. Relationships, Marriage, Contracts - Success (6 of Fire/Wands)
If you are not in a committed relationship or marriage, I would take this to mean perhaps work contracts or other type official agreements in your life. You are successful in those and are feeling on top of the world. You seem to know through all the peaks and valleys, if one contract fails another will come through and you just seem to ride the wave of what comes.

8. Death, Others - Conditioning (XV) (Devil)
This house perpetually confuses me as to what exactly it applies to so feedback is encouraged. This card talks about a lion raised among sheep and does not realize his true potential. As with the Devil in all decks, it talks about releasing attachements to what we know. Only by releasing attachements to a conditioned way of thinking are we able to truly be ourselves. I'm going to intuitively say this may have to do with how you relate to others. Perhaps you are stuck in a pattern of allowing the sheep to condition you into thinking you are less than what you are. Perhaps you have not yet found your inner lion amongst the crowd.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Inner Voice (II) (High Priestess)
With regard to spirituality you are connected to your higher self and internal sense of knowing. The fact that you are on a tarot forum suggests you are connected with this intuitive voice within and are using this to guide your spiritual side. Like a dolphin, you dive deep into your deepest waters of emotions and emerge with a sense of knowing. I think combined with the card above you are learning to relate this with the outside world and others perhaps?

10. Career - Turning In (4 of Water/Cups)
Career issues seem to be creating an external chatter which you need to calm your mind. I'm wondering if the lovers card in the work house have to do a little with this noise. This is guidance to meditate and turn inward to calm those outside voices and find yourself within.

11. Society and Friends - Change (X) (Wheel of Fortune)
Major change going on with how you relate to society and friends. I think again this is somewhat related to the 8th house of others. The 8th house has to do with people you may not know on an intimate level while this house are those more closely connected to you; colleagues, friends, etc. This change is destiny, fate or karma. There is nothing you are doing to bring it on or control. In fact, the advice is to release all control and let whatever change is happening amonst these people to just be what it is....you can't stop it, slow it or manipulate. You just have to get in the center of the wheel and accept whatever happens as it is meant to happen.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - The Rebel (IV) (Emperor)
This seems to relate to some of the other cards in the spread. The hidden aspect of yourself or your shadow has to do with living confidently in your own truth, regardless of what others think or say. You have the ability to manifest anything you want if you accept the shadow that no control is needed but simply a firey knowing and rejection of conditioning of what should be done based on society.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Schizophrenia (2 of Clouds/Swords)
The overall energy of your life right now is feeling split, of two minds, two opinions of many things or perhaps one major thing which is driving all the areas of your life. You feel caught between a rock and hard place. Should you say yes or no, should you go or stay, you may try to make a list of pros and cons and still not be able to decide. If you aren't able to follow your heart, the advice is to just jump as your heart will stop beating from the adrenaline and will find itself in the process.

Dartellus

Dartellus, thank you for allowing me to read for you. As mentioned, I haven't worked with this deck much and appreciate honest feedback.

1. Significator, Self - Celebration (3 of Water)
You are internally a pretty happy person. You are grateful for your experiences and find yourself open to opportunities. Your general attitude is light and carefree and this tends to be contageious to others.

2. Finances - Beyond Illusion (XX) (aka Judgement)
I would take this to mean finances don't play a major priority in your life, perhaps that is an area where you need to show more discernment but it also doesn't seem to direct your life. You may prefer a general sense of financial stability but your priorites involve finding a deeper meaning in what you do, regardless of financial outcome.

3. Communication - Ordinariness (8 of Rainbows) (aka 8 of Pentacles)
You are not outspoken or gregarious in your communicaton with others. You don't seek to impress, overwhelm or dominate a conversation. Communication is balanced and simple but it is easy to get your point across. You are methodical in your approach to speaking and patient.

4. Home - Past Lives (XVII) (aka Moon)
It seems the family you chose, if one were to believe in soul contracts, may have been difficult or carried a certain amount of lessons you had to work through. Depending on your age or distance from your family, you may or may not have worked through this and are now on good terms. Perhaps there were difficult patterns which kept repeating. Difficulties which were meant to teach you a lesson. This house typically refers to early home life so I'm getting a sense this is your immediate family; parents and siblings, if you have any.

5. Love and Passion - New Vision (XII) (aka Hanged Man)
Seems there is a new interest which has come into your life. This being a major arcana, it may feel as it came into your life unexpedly and without real effort from you. It presents an opportunity in your life to experience from a new perspective, perhaps something to seize if the chance is being presented to you. No idea where it will go because it is so new but it seems to be an entirely different experience which you've had before. This card shows a being with radiant white light coming from it's heart in a stance of strength and almost flight. If this is true, perhaps go for this new person!

6. Work and Health - Change (X) (aka Wheel of Fortune)
Different than career, this may represent mundane work you do. Not certain your circumstances but this would describe being at the end of a cycle and ready to start a new. Perhaps you are in a bit of a limbo in the meantime about what to do but whatever you were doing in the past seems to have run its course. You feel done with it and need something else to challenge you. Because we're talking cyclical changes in direction, I get more the sense this is talking about work over health. You tell me if that sounds right.

7. Relationships, Marriage, Contracts - Rebel (IV) (aka Emporer)
Get the sense that you are not married. You are independent and have the ability to manifest what you like. Perhaps marriage could be a goal of yours in the future but not in the sense that you need a relationship to complete you or offer you anything which you are lacking. You are a true individual and would manifest a relationship or partnership which would support that in you. Perhaps your Aries nature is reflected here perfectly. You will fight for what you want and won't let it get in the way of your true self.

8. Death, Others - Moment to Moment (2 of Rainbows) (2 of Pentacles)
You seem to live in the moment, truly and carefree of the long term expectations of life. You are focused on what you need to do in the here and now and seem to have a harmoneous balance with the concept of death. You will do what it is you need to do for yourself and others whom are in your frame of reference.
(This house always trips me up as it is the house of Scorpio and I find that to be the most complex of the areas of the astrological wheel)

9. Religion and Spirituality - Morality (Queen of Clouds) (aka Queen of Swords)
Your views on your own spirituality tend to be rather black and white. You have definite ideals and perhaps somewhat rigid in nature. There is a definite duality in the nature of your mind about where things stand in terms of your belief system. It may at times restrict you from certain experiences or people whom do not fall in line with those judgements. You may at times need to review where this is limiting you in your life. However, on the positive side, you are resolute in your spiritual beliefs.

10. Career - Flowering (Queen of Rainbows) (Queen of Pentacles)
I'm going to link this with the 6th house of work. While this card on its own without consideration of the other house, may imply you are at the pinacle of success within a career, which may be true, I think combined with the changes occuring in your work this may mean you are at the beginning of flowering something new. Or perhaps your current situation is reached the flowering and you are preparing for something new, taking those skills elsewhere to embark on turning that wheel. The two together suggest you are transforming this presently.

11. Society and Friends - Totality (5 of Fire) (aka 5 of Wands)
You may at times feel overwhelmed by your social obligations and commitments to society. Perhaps you are involved in many aspects other than work which require your time and attentiveness. You either need to or are learning to balance your time so that when you are with a particular commitment, you may give it your total and undivided attention. It is only in that manner, you will be fully effective and things will get done appropriately. This card shows three in a trapeze movement which would obviously require full attention in order to execute the movement.

12. Fears, Karma, Hidden - Aloneness (IX) (aka Hermit)
You may presently have a fear of being alone. Perhaps you've been single or without truely close relationship, friends or family for some time and it is wearing on you. This is a reminder to find comfort in yourself and that beacon will shine unto the world. We are born alone and die alone type energy.

Center Card: Harmony (10 of Water) (10 of Cups)
You are becoming connected in mind and heart and this is driving all areas of your life. You are becoming in line with your intuition and allowing that to guide you. Looking at the spread as a whole, I see a lot of major arcana and I feel there is a sense of major life changes which are seemingly destined or out of your control. I feel this sense of intuition is helping you navigate these transitions and energies smoothly. The artwork on this card is one of my favorite as it shows a male child with his eyes closed and two dolphins jumping from his heart over his head....an intelligent communication between heart and mind. The card is blue too....your favorite color.

Let me know how this fits.

Thank you,
Anne

Hiya!

Sorry about the long delay...

1. yes, i'm a happy person, i enjoy a good moment and love to play and go out with people. Actually this is probably the moment where i most feel like that, someone that loves a happy and good time with people.

2. \yes, spot on! I'm more concerned to have something to do that has a meaning to me and that i can feel that fill my soul with joy.

3. Hummm...i do speak a lot, but i'm not focused in dominating the conversation or to focus on me, but i do like to speak with people.

4. This one is very deep. I think the pattern here is to find a path even if the family tries to rely too much on me. A lot of people and even spirits says that this is an test, to me really go forward with my life knowing that this will be good for my family as well.

5. This is interesting...there is one new girl that came to my life in a more unexpected way, but i don't know what this can become...

6. Yes, this is more about work. I'm leaving my job right now...i think this is a time to have new challenges and to find something more suitable for me.

7. Yes, i'm not married and i learned to be more independent. Indeed this is a strong characteristic about my aries attitude.

8. Hahaha, i actually started to do that not very long ago. Took me sometime to realize that life is about living today, doing your things today, without waiting for the future. Took me sometime to realize that.

9. THis is interesting...i do got an view that for me is very clear and objective, strongly founded in the reincarnation concept.

10. Yes, there is a new path here...i'm leaving my job to even invest more on this new career, a career more focused in healing and alternative medicine. This is a very happy time of a new career...

11. Now i'm tired of people in my work, but not normal people. People in the work are streesing me and making me be more dry and not very open.

12. Oh boy...this is spot on. This is might be my deepest and biggest fear, being alone. Yes, i think an deep and meaniful relationship i never had...

Central card: Well, i think i never felt so capable of reaching that like today, i finally was able to change some aspects of me and became strong to reach a better life. Yes, somethings are being out of my control and i'm letting those things flow. Great about the color...this is my favorite indeed.

Great reading, very deep indeed...spot on!

Thanks for the reading.

Tara

Hi Anne 23
I would love to do a swap with you later if you redo this spread as I have the Osho Zen and I have tried it a few times and am happy to delve into it and connect the opposite cards too. I also have the Roundabout Spread that is (devised by Dusty White) based on this spread that is supposed to make it easier in helping people find their way to where they want to be or go. I am in no rush if you do offer later.

Regards
Tara

snowmoon

reading for Anne

Astrological Spread

are you hiding your emotional ? the number of major card are almost half in the spread. there are some strongly influence to you. those cards are telling me be straight to you.

1. Significator
weel of future R

the card shows up as you, a smart woman who think everything must be a correct timing in order to change the situation. but you like to following things naturally.
2. Finances
ace sword

you have confidence of how to manage your finance well. it seems that you are uncertain thinking of some obstacle around. but you are happy with your financial.

3. Communication
hermit

you like to be alone. you don't like to talk much. you are willing to help others on their way if they asked you. you do not show . yes, only those people who came to you.

4. Home
2 wand R

do you have trouble to communication with your partner? sometimes you seems holding your thought and like to express it by messages.

5. Love, passion
10 sword R

you might thinking too much about your love life. you seems stressful. you need a peaceful time for rest.

6. Work, health
temperance R

the work is costing problem to your health. you seems have problem with your co-worker. the problem is known to you lightly.

7. Relationships
choriot R

it seems like the situation of your relationship doesn't change much. you get little win by the strong energy of the card. you need self control for your relationship .

8. Death, other people
7 coins R

you seems are confused of how you can grow the connection with others. do you have a hard time with other people? it seems you always working alone by yourself.

9. Religion, spirituality
king of swords R

you seems tied to religion with your own spirituality. your words seems harshly to others. they feel you like a business mind. they might feel pain by your words.

10. Career
5 coins

a hard time in career. you are seeking of the warmth to bring you a new change in your career. you want a clear guidance to help you in your career situation.

11. Society, friends
page of coins

you will hear from them later on. not for a while, but it will bring a happiness news to you. you seems will be open up your emotional more.

12. Fears, karma, the hidden

fool

i see a warning here. something is not right. you afraid that your friends cannot be trusted. you don't want to count on your friends's shoulder. you seems have issues with friendship.

13. astrology oracle card advice

orion

a strong energy here. Don't give up!

images.php

Anne_23

Astrological Spread

are you hiding your emotional ? the number of major card are almost half in the spread. there are some strongly influence to you. those cards are telling me be straight to you.

Nothing is hidden emotionally. I am an open book with everyone I meet and seem to be the type that brings everything to the surface. I am a Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant and am very comfortable with my emotional expression and truth.

1. Significator
weel of future R

the card shows up as you, a smart woman who think everything must be a correct timing in order to change the situation. but you like to following things naturally.
This is correct. I don't force things and let them happen naturally. There is a time and place for all.

2. Finances
ace sword

you have confidence of how to manage your finance well. it seems that you are uncertain thinking of some obstacle around. but you are happy with your financial.
I do manage my finances well. I am currently in the process of selling house and buying a new one and that could be the obstacle as I don't know yet how everything will look but I am not worried.

3. Communication
hermit

you like to be alone. you don't like to talk much. you are willing to help others on their way if they asked you. you do not show . yes, only those people who came to you.

I am actually quite social. I like people and have a lot of friends. I do not dominate conversation but talk a lot.

However, this spread deals with current energy and lately I have been a hermit and more isolated. I have had some major news hit my family and as a result, I'm keeping communication to a select few while I work through some tough emotional stuff.

4. Home
2 wand R

do you have trouble to communication with your partner? sometimes you seems holding your thought and like to express it by messages.

This house would refer to home life in the early childhood sense. I communicate with my dad and brother largely through text and email. My dad does not live close and is often overseas so we do not communicate in the way would like.

5. Love, passion
10 sword R

you might thinking too much about your love life. you seems stressful. you need a peaceful time for rest.

I love my boyfriend very much but it has been very up and down so it can, at times, be stressful. He has some life stuff he is trying to work out and I am being patient but after some time, my patience is wearing thin. It seems to get better every month but it has been stressful at times. Lately it seems like rest and I am hoping that lasts a while.

6. Work, health
temperance R

the work is costing problem to your health. you seems have problem with your co-worker. the problem is known to you lightly.

Work is going quite well actually. I have no problems with my co-workers and am highly respected. This doesn't resonate at all.

7. Relationships
choriot R

it seems like the situation of your relationship doesn't change much. you get little win by the strong energy of the card. you need self control for your relationship .

Relationship has been good for a while but this may mean it is not moving forward. We are at a pause while he figures out some things in his life, as I mentioned.

8. Death, other people
7 coins R

you seems are confused of how you can grow the connection with others. do you have a hard time with other people? it seems you always working alone by yourself.

I have a very easy time with other people. I work at home, not in an office, but even with that I am very connected to everyone around me. Not sure this fits at all.

9. Religion, spirituality
king of swords R

you seems tied to religion with your own spirituality. your words seems harshly to others. they feel you like a business mind. they might feel pain by your words.

This is not me at all. I am not tied to a relation and my spirituality is fluid. I never express anything harshly to others and especially not with regard to spiritual beliefs.

10. Career
5 coins

a hard time in career. you are seeking of the warmth to bring you a new change in your career. you want a clear guidance to help you in your career situation.

Career is very easy right now and taking off in a good direction. This does not fit.

11. Society, friends
page of coins

you will hear from them later on. not for a while, but it will bring a happiness news to you. you seems will be open up your emotional more.

Not certain what this means as I am very connected with my friends and hear from them often.

12. Fears, karma, the hidden

fool

i see a warning here. something is not right. you afraid that your friends cannot be trusted. you don't want to count on your friends's shoulder. you seems have issues with friendship.

Not me at all. I trust everyone in my life; friends and famly. I actually took a test and very much identify with the fool as I always jump into new situations with a joyful attitude and expecting nothing. Doesn't resonate unfortunately.

13. astrology oracle card advice

orion

a strong energy here. Don't give up!

images.php

[/QUOTE]

This may fit. Like I mention I had a very big news hit my family and it does take some perserverence to get through.

Perhaps we are just not well connected energetically. Some fit but much of it did not. I am sorry. Hmmmm....who knows.

Anne_23

Hello, this sounds lovely! May I sit for feedback?

Initial: A
Sign: Capricorn

I'm going to a murder mystery dinner this weekend and it will be masquerade themed, so getting all dressed up :)

Thank you!

Sincere apologies for not getting to this until now. Life got in the way and I felt I wanted a clear mind for this reading. Please let me know how it fits as this deck and spread are fairly new to me. I'm also relatively new at reading for people I don't know. It is good practice but don't hesitate to be honest. Thank you!

1. Significator/Self - Travelling (8 of Fire/Wands)
Seems you are in a place of travelling; either literally to a new place or figuratively from a state of being. In either case, you seem to welcome the travel with a sense of adventure, knowing it will bring new people and new experiences. You seem to have a go with the flow attitude and this is defining your current state of being.

2. Finances - Schizophrenia (2 of Coulds/Swords)
With regard to money you are of split mind, or between a rock and a hard place. You are facing tough decisions; should you do this or that, spend here or save, invest or not. The decisions are occupying your mind and you are having a tough time making a final call one way or the other. If you are unable to follow your heart in the matter, take a leap. A step in any direction will free you of the indecision.

3. Communication - The Lovers (VI)
Feeling this has to do with communicating with a current lover or a potential lover. There is something you want to say in terms of attraction towards another and it may have you at an impass or a position of needing to make a choice. This card speaks of love and attractionn as being a base emotion and that true love comes from within. When we find what is reflected at us through our partner, we better know ourselves and find love within. In terms of communication, perhaps this means there is an attraction which has you needing to better communicate your own personal truth coming from a place of internal love.

4. Home - Ripeness (9 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
Typically this house refers to early home life; parents and siblings or if you are married with family, it would refer to that home. Whichever it refers, it seems those relationships have developed to a maturity. There is nothing that needs to be done or controlled within the home, but now is the time where creativity and expression will flow and be allowed to ripen. In fact, the efforts of labor which have past have now ripened the fruit and they will begin to fall on their own.

5. Love and Passion - Possibilities (2 of Fire/Wands)
World of possibilities are open to you as you have acheived a sense of knowing and self love. It is time to observe the landscape and be aware of what is below you as you seem to have many options and horizons. This card shows an eagle gliding above a landscape. It seems this may tie into the Lovers card above and there is something here you are waiting to make a decision on and it seems to be the right time?

6. Work and Health - Healing (King of Water/Cups)
I'm going to take this as related to health and that there is something which you are working on healing. Perhaps from a perspective of inner work or relaxation to let that inner guidance lead you to what needs to be done for a more strong body and mind.

7. Relationships, Marriage and Contracts - Ordinariness (8 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
This area of your life has nothing special going on, nothing that needs to be done or manifested. It is simply enjoying the ordinariness of every day, simple, mundane activities. There is a simple joy that is coming to you and quiet peace. Time for relaxation and pleasure in what has already been done and acheived. Find happiness in simplicity; such as tending to a garden, taking a walk and enjoying the air, simple outings with those whom you are in a relationship with.

8. Death and Others - Breakthrough (XI) (Justice)
This house is complex and I attempt to use my intuition with what aspect of this very deep hosue is related to the card. I hope this fits. I'm going to go with the 8th house meaning of death and rebirth. Perhaps there is something in your current life that has recently completed and has felt like a death. It seems you have had a recent breakthrough and are emerging from that with a greater sense of balance. It took a lot of energy and hit a point where "enough is enough" and you emerged through with that great strength in your solar plexus.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Aloneness (IX) (Hermit)
You have a unique perspective when it comes to spirituality. Perhaps it is an inner sort of feeling or definition and you are very comfortable with that and don't feel the need to accept definitions or influence from others. It is perhaps a meditative or intuitive knowing as if it is a light that shines within to guide you. It does come from within though and not extrinsic from an outside defined religious structure.

10. Career - Existence (I) (Magician....would correlate in traditional deck but I think the message is quite different)
You seem to have a comfort of feeling at home in your career though perhaps the work you do is very independent in nature. It seems like a solitary activity where not a lot of collaboration with others is involved but that seems to be alright with you. There is a comfort in that knowing You seem to have a sense of relax and acceptance about whatever it is that is happening around you in your work life.

11. Society and Friends - The Rebel (IV) (Emperor)
You are the rebel or the leader in the group of friends or society which you are involved within. You may be the one to take charge, but not out of domination. You simply know who you are and what you want based on a deep internal sense of self. Others may naturally just look to you for guidance or follow your lead.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - Silence (XVII) (Star)
I would take this to mean there has been a lot happening in your life, either by circumstance or self-inflicted which keeps you busy and your mind active. It is perhaps a fear that you settle down and be silent with your own thoughts and learn to completely calm the mind. I don't get the sense that you take a lot of influence from others as the other cards suggest a sense of independence and knowing. However, you may have a fear of being calm and at rest. I belive Capricorns like to work and stay busy...it could be your karma or lesson to learn to take moments and just be....silent.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Intensity (Knight of Fire/Wands)
This is the energy that drives your life right now and would confirm that 12th house fear of silence. It seems you have a very directed, and intense energy to move forward, no matter what. Nothing will slow you down, you know what you want and you will get it....creating ripples behind you which others may follow or be afraid of. This stems from an internal knowing though, not a chaotic energy. You are clear and directed, like an arrow.

Leandra88

Sincere apologies for not getting to this until now. Life got in the way and I felt I wanted a clear mind for this reading. Please let me know how it fits as this deck and spread are fairly new to me. I'm also relatively new at reading for people I don't know. It is good practice but don't hesitate to be honest. Thank you!

1. Significator/Self - Travelling (8 of Fire/Wands)
Seems you are in a place of travelling; either literally to a new place or figuratively from a state of being. In either case, you seem to welcome the travel with a sense of adventure, knowing it will bring new people and new experiences. You seem to have a go with the flow attitude and this is defining your current state of being.

2. Finances - Schizophrenia (2 of Coulds/Swords)
With regard to money you are of split mind, or between a rock and a hard place. You are facing tough decisions; should you do this or that, spend here or save, invest or not. The decisions are occupying your mind and you are having a tough time making a final call one way or the other. If you are unable to follow your heart in the matter, take a leap. A step in any direction will free you of the indecision.

Feeling this has to do with communicating with a current lover or a potential lover. There is something you want to say in terms of attraction towards another and it may have you at an impass or a position of needing to make a choice. This card speaks of love and attractionn as being a base emotion and that true love comes from within. When we find what is reflected at us through our partner, we better know ourselves and find love within. In terms of communication, perhaps this means there is an attraction which has you needing to better communicate your own personal truth coming from a place of internal love.

4. Home - Ripeness (9 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
Typically this house refers to early home life; parents and siblings or if you are married with family, it would refer to that home. Whichever it refers, it seems those relationships have developed to a maturity. There is nothing that needs to be done or controlled within the home, but now is the time where creativity and expression will flow and be allowed to ripen. In fact, the efforts of labor which have past have now ripened the fruit and they will begin to fall on their own.

World of possibilities are open to you as you have acheived a sense of knowing and self love. It is time to observe the landscape and be aware of what is below you as you seem to have many options and horizons. This card shows an eagle gliding above a landscape. It seems this may tie into the Lovers card above and there is something here you are waiting to make a decision on and it seems to be the right time?

I'm going to take this as related to health and that there is something which you are working on healing. Perhaps from a perspective of inner work or relaxation to let that inner guidance lead you to what needs to be done for a more strong body and mind.

7. Relationships, Marriage and Contracts - Ordinariness (8 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
This area of your life has nothing special going on, nothing that needs to be done or manifested. It is simply enjoying the ordinariness of every day, simple, mundane activities. There is a simple joy that is coming to you and quiet peace. Time for relaxation and pleasure in what has already been done and acheived. Find happiness in simplicity; such as tending to a garden, taking a walk and enjoying the air, simple outings with those whom you are in a relationship with.

8. Death and Others - Breakthrough (XI) (Justice)
This house is complex and I attempt to use my intuition with what aspect of this very deep hosue is related to the card. I hope this fits. I'm going to go with the 8th house meaning of death and rebirth. Perhaps there is something in your current life that has recently completed and has felt like a death. It seems you have had a recent breakthrough and are emerging from that with a greater sense of balance. It took a lot of energy and hit a point where "enough is enough" and you emerged through with that great strength in your solar plexus.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Aloneness (IX) (Hermit)
You have a unique perspective when it comes to spirituality. Perhaps it is an inner sort of feeling or definition and you are very comfortable with that and don't feel the need to accept definitions or influence from others. It is perhaps a meditative or intuitive knowing as if it is a light that shines within to guide you. It does come from within though and not extrinsic from an outside defined religious structure.

10. Career - Existence (I) (Magician....would correlate in traditional deck but I think the message is quite different)
You seem to have a comfort of feeling at home in your career though perhaps the work you do is very independent in nature. It seems like a solitary activity where not a lot of collaboration with others is involved but that seems to be alright with you. There is a comfort in that knowing You seem to have a sense of relax and acceptance about whatever it is that is happening around you in your work life.

11. Society and Friends - The Rebel (IV) (Emperor)
You are the rebel or the leader in the group of friends or society which you are involved within. You may be the one to take charge, but not out of domination. You simply know who you are and what you want based on a deep internal sense of self. Others may naturally just look to you for guidance or follow your lead.

12. Fears, Karma, the Hidden - Silence (XVII) (Star)
I would take this to mean there has been a lot happening in your life, either by circumstance or self-inflicted which keeps you busy and your mind active. It is perhaps a fear that you settle down and be silent with your own thoughts and learn to completely calm the mind. I don't get the sense that you take a lot of influence from others as the other cards suggest a sense of independence and knowing. However, you may have a fear of being calm and at rest. I belive Capricorns like to work and stay busy...it could be your karma or lesson to learn to take moments and just be....silent.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Intensity (Knight of Fire/Wands)
This is the energy that drives your life right now and would confirm that 12th house fear of silence. It seems you have a very directed, and intense energy to move forward, no matter what. Nothing will slow you down, you know what you want and you will get it....creating ripples behind you which others may follow or be afraid of. This stems from an internal knowing though, not a chaotic energy. You are clear and directed, like an arrow.

Thanks again for this in-depth reading!

1. I do love to travel, and am taking a trip in August, but I think this is probably referring more to my state of being. I do feel like I have been on a journey of self-growth as of late. I do tend to have a pretty laid-back, go with the flow attitude, you are very right about that.

2. This one doesn't really resonate with me, sorry. My finances are very stable, and I haven't had any major decisions to make about what to do with my money.

3. I'm currently single, but this actually does make a lot of sense to me. I still have strong feelings for my ex, and wish I could communicate them to him. I also have down a lot of work around self-love and discovering that love comes from within, so it's spot on that you mentioned that. As far as communication, that is also a lesson I learned from my relationship with my ex. I need to communicate better, especially when it comes to expressing my emotions.

4. I actually live by myself, but I am very content and happy with my home life (and home), so that part makes sense.

5. Spot on again about the self love. I have felt like more possibilities have been opening up to me as my attitude has shifted in a more positive and carefree direction. As I said earlier, I do still have feelings for my ex, and if I'm being honest, would still want to give our relationship another chance. This is something I know he would need to initiate, though, so there is unfortunately nothing I can do there. I do feel a bit like a free eagle though, just flying and trying to enjoy life without stressing out too much.

6. Yup, I have been working a lot of my spiritual healing and really taking a more relaxed and positive attitude.

7. This is true, I'm single and don't have any prospects at the moment, so this area of my life has been pretty boring. I am a creature of habit though, so part of me does enjoy the repetition of the day to day comforts as you mention here.

8. Yes, I think this refers to the pain I felt from my breakup and just my overall attitude about love and relationships. I've been going through a major rebirth and attitude shift in a more positive direction.

9. Yes, very spot on! I have a very personal relationship with spirituality, and I don't look to external forces. I have a very strong intuition and deep sense of spirituality on a very individual level.

10. Yes, I am at a place in my career where I am very comfortable and relaxed, so that is very accurate. I do work on a close team, though, where there is a lot of interaction and support, so it's not really an independent solitary job.

11. I wouldn't call myself a rebel, but I guess I can be a leader of sorts with my group of friends. As you said, I do have a deep sense of knowing how I am, and nothing really sways that for me.

12. One thing I have been trying to work on is to still my mind and meditate more, but it has been difficult for me. I do tend to keep busy and constantly be on the go.

Yes, I do feel like I have very clear goals in mind, and I have a strong sense of self-belief. I don't want to stop until my goals have been achieved, so it is nice to hear that I can have what I want.

Thanks again, most of this resonated very much with me!

snowmoon

Nothing is hidden emotionally. I am an open book with everyone I meet and seem to be the type that brings everything to the surface. I am a Cancer Sun and Cancer Ascendant and am very comfortable with my emotional expression and truth.

This is correct. I don't force things and let them happen naturally. There is a time and place for all.

I do manage my finances well. I am currently in the process of selling house and buying a new one and that could be the obstacle as I don't know yet how everything will look but I am not worried.

I am actually quite social. I like people and have a lot of friends. I do not dominate conversation but talk a lot.

However, this spread deals with current energy and lately I have been a hermit and more isolated. I have had some major news hit my family and as a result, I'm keeping communication to a select few while I work through some tough emotional stuff.

This house would refer to home life in the early childhood sense. I communicate with my dad and brother largely through text and email. My dad does not live close and is often overseas so we do not communicate in the way would like.

I love my boyfriend very much but it has been very up and down so it can, at times, be stressful. He has some life stuff he is trying to work out and I am being patient but after some time, my patience is wearing thin. It seems to get better every month but it has been stressful at times. Lately it seems like rest and I am hoping that lasts a while.

Work is going quite well actually. I have no problems with my co-workers and am highly respected. This doesn't resonate at all.

Relationship has been good for a while but this may mean it is not moving forward. We are at a pause while he figures out some things in his life, as I mentioned.

I have a very easy time with other people. I work at home, not in an office, but even with that I am very connected to everyone around me. Not sure this fits at all.

This is not me at all. I am not tied to a relation and my spirituality is fluid. I never express anything harshly to others and especially not with regard to spiritual beliefs.

Career is very easy right now and taking off in a good direction. This does not fit.

Not certain what this means as I am very connected with my friends and hear from them often.

Not me at all. I trust everyone in my life; friends and famly. I actually took a test and very much identify with the fool as I always jump into new situations with a joyful attitude and expecting nothing. Doesn't resonate unfortunately.

This may fit. Like I mention I had a very big news hit my family and it does take some perserverence to get through.

Perhaps we are just not well connected energetically. Some fit but much of it did not. I am sorry. Hmmmm....who knows.

i know some cards that you think it doesn't seems resonate to you, but temperance, is upside-down, it is un balance in your life. 5 coins, as a hard time.

i don't need the card to fit your situation, the card is just telling you what you need to know.

just be aware of those cards...thank-you for exchange.

Anne_23

I'd love to sit for this, thank you!

Initial: G

D.O.B: June 4

I love listening to music. If it wasn't for music...I don't know how I'd cope. ;)
One of my favourite artists: Tori Amos

I also love to write, helps me discover new things about myself and the world...

Let me know if you need anything else.

Last but not least! Thank you for your patience. Let me know how this fits. I love Tori Amos so I put on Boys for Pele while I did your reading.

1. Significator/Self - Fighting (Knight of Clouds/Swords)
Currently you are fairly closed off and guarded. Maybe you were hurt or betrayed but it seems at the present, you've let something bring up that armour and you are on the guard as if to attack anyone who even brushes up against you wrong.

2. Finances - Courage (VIII) (Strength)
With regard to money, you are coming into your strength about how to manage, save and use particularly when there are a lot of pressures and blocks on how to earn and use wisely. You seem to know how to budget even if times are tough and that serves you well.

Much of your communication lately may have to do with a current or past lover. Is there something you want to say or a choice you need to communicate? Perhaps it has you at an impass until something is said from either end. You are communicating or wanting to communicate your feelings about or to this person. This card speaks of sexual attraction or romantic attraction as a base emotion and that true love comes from within. This person and the communication with them may be reflecting something back at you which you need to accept and love within yourself.

4. Home - The Rebel (IV) (Emperor)
In your early home life you were likely the leader. You have a strong will or presence in that environment and people naturally looked to you for guidance or leadership, perhaps even subconsciously they looked to you. This is not a card of domination but of knowing oneself and being able to express it in a way which people seem to naturally gravitate.

I don't see you as currently in a committed relationship based on this card, yet you seem to have some possibilties around you. You have a bird's eye perspective as you soar above the land, the image is of an eagle soaring above a landscape. You have perspective in your life to know exactly what you want and are keeping an eye on all the options below.

This house isn't of career but of the work and mundane tasks which we do in our usual day. Or it has to do with the daily things we do to keep ourselves healthy. I'm taking my intuition that this card is relating to your health maybe. Were you recently sick or maybe there is a concern which you need to heal, either energetically or physically. Something is being healed which will affect your health and that light is currently burning within you to take on that task.

7. Marriage, Relationships, and Contracts - Going with the Flow (Ace of Water/Cups)
Based on this card, I don't see you as married presently. You seem to be just going with things around you. This card would reflect that you are centered, you don't force contracts or relationship agreements, or try to control. You just let things come to you and respond accordingly with a completely relaxed and laid back attitude.

8. Death and Others - The Outsider (5 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
This house is so deep in meaning and could mean everything from views on death, to others (not close relationships but others in general), sexuality, rebirth, etc. I'm going to go with intuition that this card for you relates to a death and rebirth in your life which has left you feeling like an outsider with regard to others. Perhaps an internal awakening which led you to a realization but now you're looking at the otherside, not certain where to go. The image on this card is of a child standing at a gate looking through the bars to the otherside. The gate appears to have a chain and lock but the lock is unlatched. It may appear off limits but all he needs to do is push and the gate will open. Seems like something is growing in you and when you are ready, you will just push through and join the other side.

9. Religion and Spirituality - Celebration (3 of Water/Cups)
With regard to your spirituality you are in good company. You have a community with similar beliefs and foundation which you communicate and share ideas. They are indeed similar to you and there is a sense of joy that comes with being a part of that community.

10. Career - Patience (7 of Rainbows/Pentacles)
I would gather from this card, you are not at the pinacle of your career. You aren't indifferent either. You are just waiting, growing something in the meantime. The image of a pregnant woman would suggest that you've already planted the seeds in your career and now you are just waiting patiently for that to grow into something more. Perhaps not quite certain what the outcome will be but knowing that you are on a path somewhere. Nothing needs to be done aside from being patient.

11. Society and Friends - No-Thingness (V) (Hierophant)
While this card would correlate to the hierophant in a traditional deck, it has an entirely different meaning. It is not nothing, it is not something, it is the space between. It would signify a lack of direction, the silence between words, a settling into a gap. Nothing to hold onto, nothing to give direction and no hint of choices or possibilities ahead. For some reason I feel that this is maybe related with your first house and something that happened perhaps in a social circle or society that is having you simply take a step back and fall into the no-thingness for some time. Not like the hermit in isolation but simply blank. The card is all black. But it would serve a purpose as something creative will be born from the silence.

12. Fears, Karma, and the Hidden - Receptivity (Queen of Water/Cups)
Again, I'm getting the sense this might be related to your first house and being guarded. It seems right now you have a fear or something that you're working out which is preventing you from being open and receptive, of allowing compassion and softness into your life. Maybe you have a strong sense of will and knowing what you want and as in the 4th House Rebel/Emperor, you tend to be a bit firey and knowing rather than allowing outside energies to give back. You may give more than you receive and maybe you feel that you have to because no one will give as much as you.

Center Card - Overall Energy - Guilt (8 of Clouds/Swords)
Seems you have guilt over something which is driving many aspects of your life. The little mantra on this card suggests that yes, we all want to be better people, grow and become something more but when we chastise and berate ourselves for those areas which we have failed, we get locked into a cycle. By loving ourselves despite any mistakes, failings or areas for growth, we can better allow love into our lives and break out of that cycle of letting feelings of blame overcome us.

Anne_23

Thanks again for this in-depth reading!

2. This one doesn't really resonate with me, sorry. My finances are very stable, and I haven't had any major decisions to make about what to do with my money.

Thanks again, most of this resonated very much with me!

Happy most of it fit, thank you for your feedback as it was helpful. No idea on the 2nd house card. The Osho deck doesn't have a whole lot of hidden meaning. Curious how other readers deal with a rogue card or two that doesn't describe the energy at all....?