Automatic drawings on offer

Flames

Thank you very much for the detailed feedback, Flames. I really appreciate your honesty and am sorry to hear that you've had such a difficult time. I'm glad to know that my reading and the drawing resonated and struck a chord. I wish I could say something else that's uplifting.

I'm more than happy to part with the original, so if you want it pm me and we'll sort something out.

Hi BrightEye,:)
Everything you wrote resonated with me and I still can't believe how much the image reflects where I've been and where I'm at. I don't know how else to explain it...you picked up on the "essence" of my "being". And it was through this reading that I was able to "see" myself. It's as if you were holding up a mirror and I got a chance to take a look...to take a good look at aspects of mySelf I'd forgotten about...I am so grateful for having had this opportunity. Thank you again. Trust me when I say....THIS IS the MOST UPLIFTING reading I've ever experienced.

I'll be sure to PM you. :)

GotH

^ That's really cool. I thought the drawing was amazing too. :)

celticnoodle

Brighteye, again, your ability is absolutely amazing! Reading your reading for Flames and her reply is just amazing! All of your readings and drawings have been so far! Good job!

((( flames)))) I just cannot begin to fathom such a terrible thing you had to experience with being heldup at gunpoint! My God! I am glad that you are safe now andhope younever have to experience such a thing again.

EmpressSha

Wow BrightEye those drawings are stunning and so emotional, you are very talented. Automatic drawing fascinates me! Please could I sit for a general if you are still willing? I can wait as long as necessary :)

Thank you so much

Sha x

BrightEye

Goddessofthehunter 25 May 2014

I focused on positive and loving energy as I started the drawing, just as you asked me to. What I noticed right away was that the drawing process was much slower than with some of the previous drawings. There was a feeling of peace right from the start. As I was drawing, very feminine shapes started to emerge. So here is great feminine energy in this drawing. To the left you can just about make out the figure of a woman. This drawing reminded me of two I did last autumn, which I named 'I am life' because those cells or feminine shapes seemed to suggest the generative power of the earth to me.

So what you see is the earth goddess perhaps, or just the earth / nature, depending on your spiritual persuasion. She is drawing great love and peace to your life but also erotic passion, which is in tune with her life-giving nature. The three orange animals are the fire of the spirit. There is great passion in your life or passionate energy at your disposal. If you want to create something (a project or a relationship, or even literally a baby), the energy around you is just right for it. All you need to do is tap into it.

GotH

I focused on positive and loving energy as I started the drawing, just as you asked me to. What I noticed right away was that the drawing process was much slower than with some of the previous drawings. There was a feeling of peace right from the start. As I was drawing, very feminine shapes started to emerge. So here is great feminine energy in this drawing. To the left you can just about make out the figure of a woman. This drawing reminded me of two I did last autumn, which I named 'I am life' because those cells or feminine shapes seemed to suggest the generative power of the earth to me.

So what you see is the earth goddess perhaps, or just the earth / nature, depending on your spiritual persuasion. She is drawing great love and peace to your life but also erotic passion, which is in tune with her life-giving nature. The three orange animals are the fire of the spirit. There is great passion in your life or passionate energy at your disposal. If you want to create something (a project or a relationship, or even literally a baby), the energy around you is just right for it. All you need to do is tap into it.

Omg!!! BE.. I JUST saw this!!! I'm out & about right now and am using my smart phone to type this. I will be home shortly to give you full feedback and response. :) :) :)

IT'S SO AWESOME!!!!!! :heart:

GotH

BE.... I was also wondering if I may have your permission to use the "I am Life" picture from my reading as my avatar? :) I would proudly display it with your credit along with your reading in my profile section ..

:)

BrightEye

BE.... I was also wondering if I may have your permission to use the "I am Life" picture from my reading as my avatar? :) I would proudly display it with your credit along with your reading in my profile section ..

:)

Yes, of course :)

Flames

May I have permission as well? :)

Yes, of course :)

Hi BrightEye,
Once I've upgraded my subscription, may I do the same as well with the image?? I'd LOVE for it to be my avatar. :)

BrightEye

Hi BrightEye,
Once I've upgraded my subscription, may I do the same as well with the image?? I'd LOVE for it to be my avatar. :)

Yes, you may :)