Automatic drawings on offer

Starri Knytes

Starry Knytes, for you I saw.... a motorbike. As I was drawing this I kept thinking 'A motorbike? Really?' and the drawing seemed to say 'Yes, really!'

I don't know if you like motorbikes or if you have one yourself, but even if you don't this drawing is telling me that you want to get somewhere fast and on a decent mount. You are liking the ride as well as this is a great vintage bike if your want. The figure on the bike (in yellow) is focused very intently on the round shape in the middle. I was thinking of the three round shapes (two of which are the wheels) as stars too. So you are heading for the stars, your heart's desire, and you're determined you are going to get there no matter what. The yellow shape in the middle is your compass so to say. I don't know what you/the figure see in it. It's like a crystal ball so maybe it's your future. Whatever it is, you're headed there fast!

I hope this made sense. I had much fun with this drawing :)

I'm happy and relieved that this was fun for you. I was wondering earlier if daily drawings were difficult. I was also thinking about the number "three" and wondering if it would show up in your reading.

I am not into bikes, but I do like everything else you spoke of here.
I too see things moving quickly. Heading for the stars, Indeed, or at least I hope so. Now, If only I could get that compass to give me a better look at the future. That would make the journey a whole lot easier.

Thank you so much for the drawing and the reading. That was so much fun!!

LittleOne

Let me know if you have a question, otherwise I'll see what comes up.

I don't have a question, I'd prefer to see what comes out :) I can't wait, I've been checking out the thread everyday to see your pictures. Thank you a million!

BrightEye

I was wondering earlier if daily drawings were difficult. I was also thinking about the number "three" and wondering if it would show up in your reading.
And it did! Why were you wondering that?

Alexi

BrightEye, I was just wondering as to whether this offer is still open or not? After looking upon this entire thread as well as the drawings and interpretations it contains I just can't help but to ask of you if I could possibly sit for a drawing of my own in exchange for my most detailed feedback. Your method is absolutely sublime and completely different to anything I have yet to experience so far, very tantalising to me nonetheless. (I am prepared to wait for as long as you may need me to if the continuation of this offer still prevails) X

BrightEye

Thanks everyone who has said kind words here to me on this thread. I know I haven't responded to everyone individually, but I do read and appreciate all comments and feedback left for me.

The shop remains open until I feel exhausted and/or the drawings start to look crap.

Phoenix11

Hello BrightEye,

I just read through this thread and looked at your beautiful artwork - very stunning!

If you're taking any more sitters I would love a general reading, anything you come up with.

Thank you very much :)

EmpressArwen

I hate to ask with all the sitters you have but I'm dying to know what you would come up with for me. I can't restrain myself any longer. lol

Just a general overall feel of what's going on in my life, who I am, ,who I'm meant to be...:) whatever you get will be fine.

Thanks! You are amazing.

BrightEye

I have updated the original post with a list of remaining sitters. As this list is quite long (I hadn't realized!), I have temporarily closed the thread to new sitters until I've finished all the remaining readings. I will reopen it again after that.

I've decided to focus on watercolour for now (unless I feel very strongly about a different medium): I can do them more quickly than pencil drawings (which take ages!) - and I get to practice my watercolour skills. Hope that's ok with everyone.

Alexi

I have updated the original post with a list of remaining sitters. As this list is quite long (I hadn't realized!), I have temporarily closed the thread to new sitters until I've finished all the remaining readings. I will reopen it again after that.

I've decided to focus on watercolour for now (unless I feel very strongly about a different medium): I can do them more quickly than pencil drawings (which take ages!) - and I get to practice my watercolour skills. Hope that's ok with everyone.

Beautiful, watercolour sounds excellent to me. :)

Starri Knytes

And it did! Why were you wondering that?

I felt at the time of my reading that you may have had a slow start, perhaps a short break /a change of scenery was needed to recharge your intuitive battery.

Not that your work is good, quite the opposite in fact. Your work is amazing.

I was just sensing that you were a little overwhelmed is all.