Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

Thank you for your kind permission to print ...

It's now been put into a plastic heat sealed sheet along with the post that you wrote explaining it and the feedback I posted...these are back to back ...one side your drawing, the other the written...

Now I'll wait and see what transpires when I get to do a meditation on it all....Just may PM results to you...

That sounds great :) please do pm if you feel like it.

BrightEye

Cenozoic - 12 July 2014

Yours is called The Boat, and the prow of the boat, as well as the whole movement of the picture, is directed towards the right, the future. You are the little boatman standing in the middle controlling the movement of the boat just with your thoughtsm your will, your desire. The sea is a bit rough, but the boatman is confident. His body is shaped like a heart, and while he is moving towards the future, his face is turned towards the past, And his body is coloured red and yellow, the colours of passion and warmth.

Careerwise I think this drawing bodes well: you have everything within you that you need to move forward towards your desired goal. The seas (the economic climate?) may be rough, but you will steer through this woth confidence and ease because you know exactly where you're going.

The advice is to follow your heart and maybe take guidance from what used to float your boat in the past. If you do that you will arrive at the desired port in your career.

(This is only a photo. When I have a better scan, I'll pm you.)

Cenozoic

Yours is called The Boat, and the prow of the boat, as well as the whole movement of the picture, is directed towards the right, the future. You are the little boatman standing in the middle controlling the movement of the boat just with your thoughtsm your will, your desire. The sea is a bit rough, but the boatman is confident. His body is shaped like a heart, and while he is moving towards the future, his face is turned towards the past, And his body is coloured red and yellow, the colours of passion and warmth.

Careerwise I think this drawing bodes well: you have everything within you that you need to move forward towards your desired goal. The seas (the economic climate?) may be rough, but you will steer through this woth confidence and ease because you know exactly where you're going.

The advice is to follow your heart and maybe take guidance from what used to float your boat in the past. If you do that you will arrive at the desired port in your career.

(This is only a photo. When I have a better scan, I'll pm you.)

This was really spot on!

I was going back and forth, debating whether or not I should pursue my career in art (illustration, animation or something creative I guess), and I was really upset about it, feeling the rough waters I guess, for a number of years till recently, when I decided to take control and steer myself in the right direction. I am always thinking about things, and it seems kind of too active sometimes! And I'm always looking towards the past at my child self that dreamed of being an artist, and that gives me motivation to continue.

I do listen to my heart a lot, yet I guess it's tough when everyone else was telling me something different, which is why the water was so rough. I am very sensitive to emotions, so that maybe like an ocean of emotions or tears, but as long as I follow my heart it will guide me to the right place.

It gives me comfort to hear that I have everything within me to reach my goal. I kept feeling afraid, yet I know that in my heart that I can pursue my dreams. I will keep trying my best.

Seeing your magnificent artwork really speaks to me. It's so positive and I really love it, so thank you so much! I am really grateful :D

And yes when you have a better scan, please pm me. I would love to see it :)

BrightEye

This was really spot on!

I was going back and forth, debating whether or not I should pursue my career in art (illustration, animation or something creative I guess), and I was really upset about it, feeling the rough waters I guess, for a number of years till recently, when I decided to take control and steer myself in the right direction. I am always thinking about things, and it seems kind of too active sometimes! And I'm always looking towards the past at my child self that dreamed of being an artist, and that gives me motivation to continue.

I do listen to my heart a lot, yet I guess it's tough when everyone else was telling me something different, which is why the water was so rough. I am very sensitive to emotions, so that maybe like an ocean of emotions or tears, but as long as I follow my heart it will guide me to the right place.

It gives me comfort to hear that I have everything within me to reach my goal. I kept feeling afraid, yet I know that in my heart that I can pursue my dreams. I will keep trying my best.

Seeing your magnificent artwork really speaks to me. It's so positive and I really love it, so thank you so much! I am really grateful :D

And yes when you have a better scan, please pm me. I would love to see it :)

Thank you very much for the feedback :)

Your story sounds just like my own, every word of it! The more I do these drawings for others, the more they start speaking to me as well, and many of the recent ones are meaningful to my own situation.

Now that I know that you're a professional I'll definitely do a better scan when I have the equipment to hand again.

What kind of work do you do? Do you have a website where I could have a look?

Best of luck with this!

Pam O

Thank you very much for such an uplifting and detailed reading.

The answer to all the questions asked in your reading is yes! I do have an unorthodox business idea, and it's right here in this thread! When I started this thread, it was out of curiosity for the medium. But since then so many people have said I should or could use this to make a little money. It all comes at a timewhen I've been thinking about doing something totally different but more fulfilling with my life. And you are right, I have this little voice in my head saying 'this is crazy, you have a perfectly good career, why do something as mad as this?' Yet, things keep coming in unexpectedly to nudge me on this path, like a friend contacting me out of the blue to ask if I wanted to work with her on an illustrated book.

So, dear Pam O, your reading is right on the money!!! I'm not sure what the two paths of the 7 of Cups might be. At the moment, I'm juggling my current job and my artistic endeavours, so perhaps it's that.

Thanks muchly again for a great and uplifting reading.

Hi BrightEye! I am very happy to hear that this reading is great, uplifting and right on the money. This is so very rewarding to hear!
Do you happen to remember that song, "The future is so bright I've got to wear shades." I am inspired to write that for you to embellish yourself in. :cool3:

As you have learned from this thread, the drawings and readings you do are VERY powerful. I just got Dusty Hill's book, "Advanced Tarot Secrets", and the initial book to be read 1st, "The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot." In "Advanced Tarot Secrets", he says that many Tarot readers are making enormous $$$ in the hundreds per hour, and their schedules are filled. I was shocked by this statement, but it shows that Tarot reading has some very big income potential if the mind set is focused there. Many of the people I know charge ~$1/minute, but his book has opened my eyes that there are people pay way more that that. It is all a matter of mind set, etc. It seems like a sliding scale could be the key?

I just was pondering the 7 of cups that I pulled yesterday. Here is some additional info I read: "Dreams can sometimes bar the progress of the traveler who does not know how to distiguish them from reality."
I found that interesting, because before reading this, I had seen the 7 of cups more as a message to pinpoint focus, and move past a place of being scattered and getting nowhere due to daydreaming or fantasizing.

The ruler of the 7s is the Chariot, a card of contradictions ruled by Cancer, a water sign. :)
How to proceed in seeing our options, then deciding the plan and the path to accomplish the goal(s)?

So, by melding these 2 concepts, the message could be to:
1st identify what is the real goal.
2nd focus on the plan to get it.

Since it is Cups (clarifying the Pentacles of creating this income stream): How do you identify your goal? What makes you happy? How would YOU like to manifest this income stream? What options do you see so far? How can you discover the other options to choose from that might be the right one, but you have not seen yet?

The key as we all know, is your heart. What really gets you excited and incredibly enthusiastic? What just makes your heart pound with anticipation? The more you focus into these questions of the heart, the sooner you will have a clear idea of what you want, and the initial plan to go forward and proceed! :)

Maybe something here will give you the spark of wisdom you are in search of?

BrightEye

ashtoreth - 14 July 2014

You had a very specific question for this reading and the drawing bodes well: whatever it is that you want to do, this tells you to go for it and be optimistic.

The woman looks as if she is dancing or about to take flight or both. The wavy bits at the top look like wings - or leaves. I couldn't decide. Either way, the figure is straining towards the right, which I took to be where the light source was as well. I also think the figure is you.

So, whatever it is you are burning to do, spread your wings and do it! I can't see exactly what will happen in the future but the energy of the drawing feels very positive.

BrightEye

amaya

I'm only doing this very quickly since it's not your turn yet and time is of the essence. I also did only a very quick sketch.

I see you both here, you on the left, him on the right. You look as though you are in harmony and want the same thing, you are facing in the same direction. But I can't help feeling you are looking at something that needs both your attention, his more so than yours, and that's keeping you apart. But I think you can rest assured that he wants what you want. You stand behind him, which makes me think that he needs your support on a matter.

Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

amaya1

I'm only doing this very quickly since it's not your turn yet and time is of the essence. I also did only a very quick sketch.

I see you both here, you on the left, him on the right. You look as though you are in harmony and want the same thing, you are facing in the same direction. But I can't help feeling you are looking at something that needs both your attention, his more so than yours, and that's keeping you apart. But I think you can rest assured that he wants what you want. You stand behind him, which makes me think that he needs your support on a matter.

Let me know how it goes. Good luck!

what a beautiful picture,you are amazing,is this your profession?

thank you very much!!there is still something between us but we had a tension again,it was my fault i know that he is sensitive and made him a bit defensive when i attact to him.he was not feeling good and i am a bit sad right now :(
also he is living with a friend...female...i think that she is not only friend.anyway thnx very much