Automatic drawings on offer

BrightEye

wow! amazing art!
i would say the person who is young and hurt is me. i have been hurt by many in my life, but specifically someone long ago. the memory has been buried inside me somewhere. i try not to think about it at all because it puts me through a lot of dilemma and pain even today. he absolutely is the brave one, as that's how he is seen in his life.
did you pick up anything about us together? i mean just curious:) you seem to be spot on with what you came up with anyways. wonderful read:)thanks!

Thank you for the feedback, galaxys4 and sorry to hear that you have been hurt :( I didn't pick up on any togetherness with anyone in this drawing but if you want me to do another exploring that aspect, let me know :)

galaxys4

Thank you for the feedback, galaxys4 and sorry to hear that you have been hurt :( I didn't pick up on any togetherness with anyone in this drawing but if you want me to do another exploring that aspect, let me know :)
oh that would be wonderful if you can on our future together.we might not be together for many months to come though.i am planning to go and spend some time with him sometime next year. but i wouldn't want you to force yourself to do it for me, only if you feel up to it. i can see it could be draining:) thanks for being kind!

BrightEye

galaxys4 - 22 July 2014

The title of the drawing translates as 'The woman warrior observes the heart of her opponent'. I thought this was an interesting drawing because it is not a scene of carnage or defeat. There is curiosity. The colours in the head of the warrior woman and the heart mirror each other, so the heart of her opponent affects her in no small measure and vice versa.

So if you wondered whether your feelings (of love as well as hurt) are reciprocated, then the answer is yes. You are the warrior and you are curious about what's going on the heart of the person you are asking about. I also see a certain sadness and exhaustion in the eyes of the warrior woman. Maybe you feel you need to be strong all the time (I think you are the brave one in this situation), but sometimes you would just like to be weak, take off your armour so to speak. Do it, it will be beneficial for the situation.

I'm not sure whether any of this resonates.

galaxys4

The title of the drawing translates as 'The woman warrior observes the heart of her opponent'. I thought this was an interesting drawing because it is not a scene of carnage or defeat. There is curiosity. The colours in the head of the warrior woman and the heart mirror each other, so the heart of her opponent affects her in no small measure and vice versa.

So if you wondered whether your feelings (of love as well as hurt) are reciprocated, then the answer is yes. You are the warrior and you are curious about what's going on the heart of the person you are asking about. I also see a certain sadness and exhaustion in the eyes of the warrior woman. Maybe you feel you need to be strong all the time (I think you are the brave one in this situation), but sometimes you would just like to be weak, take off your armour so to speak. Do it, it will be beneficial for the situation.

I'm not sure whether any of this resonates.
you seem to be absolutely right here. as i mentioned in my last post, i have joined him majorly to learn and what he thinks and tells me becomes the path for me to follow. i am the one who takes action and he is the one who plans:) feeling tired at times is spot on! i think the suggestion you made is very valid and need to be followed else i will drain myself in no time. thanks for an absolutely amazing reading once again:)

headincloud

Hi brighteye what an interesting thread and what a gift

Azure_Skye

How did you get into automatic aà a

Azure_Skye

So amazing!!! How did you get into Automatic Drawing?
Didn't realize I posted twice lol

BrightEye

So amazing!!! How did you get into Automatic Drawing?
I'm a huge fan of Surrealism and came across the practice of automatic drawing whilst studying the work of various Surrealist artists, like Andre Masson who is one of my favourites. Why do you ask?

Azure_Skye

I was just find it awesome you do this.