Automatic writing messages.

mahafrins

Pick up on what is in store for purple fatty and laddy in red both are human boy and girl..

Sharla

Pick up on what is in store for purple fatty and laddy in red both are human boy and girl..

Heres your message mahafrins....

"You say anything don't you, this is not a joke for me, keep it real.

Now here we are again in this cycle, left, right, turning around in midair without direction of knowing...what who, why, when , how.

Accumulate matter.

Simple praise is enough for him, or even the mind frame you are giving yourself.

Doubt this mahafrins, dubious also mahafrins.

Commitment and energy are all entwined but not for long.

Randomness and forgetfulness are on the agenda, enjoy for now as time is not in your favor.

Beknown to you is a dream in a shape you cant see for now.

Shifting, moving along and gone."

(oh my you got a telling off in the beginning didn't you lol)

Sharla

I know what this refers to now. And who or what needs time. It sort of transpired in the course of the day.

Hi,

In your writing there was a last line of a couple of words i wrote which i couldn't make out, but i think i may know what it says now. So thought id tell you incase its important to you.

"Simone." "ash....." could be ashley, ashford ? starts with ash then theres id say up to a
maximum of 4 letters after, but struggling with making them out.

BrightEye

Hi,

In your writing there was a last line of a couple of words i wrote which i couldn't make out, but i think i may know what it says now. So thought id tell you incase its important to you.

"Simone." "ash....." could be ashley, ashford ? starts with ash then theres id say up to a
maximum of 4 letters after, but struggling with making them out.

Thank you, but I don't know anyone by those names. The names, even one of them, means though that the original reading might be about something different to what I thought it was.

mahafrins

hi lady i had seriously posted fb and booom its actually missing.. Where did it go.. Now i am convinced there is magic in your thread...

Heres your message mahafrins....

"You say anything don't you, this is not a joke for me, keep it real.

Now here we are again in this cycle, left, right, turning around in midair without direction of knowing...what who, why, when , how.

Yes purple fatty is age old confusion he was confused from the start and now he made a complete joke of himself without knowing what he wants to do with lady in red his gf but they are dating none the less

Accumulate matter.

Simple praise is enough for him, or even the mind frame you are giving yourself.

Doubt this mahafrins, dubious also mahafrins.

I know he is dubious and lady in red is soft kind and brutally honest...

Commitment and energy are all entwined but not for long.

Randomness and forgetfulness are on the agenda, enjoy for now as time is not in your favor.

Beknown to you is a dream in a shape you cant see for now.

Shifting, moving along and gone."
(oh my you got a telling off in the beginning didn't you lol)

Yes there is only a few dates happening other than that its a boring relationship...

Yes probably any plans of marriage are just trudging on...

theFeeLion

Hi Sharla :)

If you are still taking sitters I would like to sit. This sounds really interesting, I have heard about automatic writing before but never known anyone who does it or tried it myself.

I'd like to see what you can connect with for me if that's OK?

:love: Fee

Sharla

Hi Sharla :)

If you are still taking sitters I would like to sit. This sounds really interesting, I have heard about automatic writing before but never known anyone who does it or tried it myself.

I'd like to see what you can connect with for me if that's OK?

:love: Fee

Hi Fee

Heres your message....

"Tall and sticking on a pillow (short ?) annoyed times that are so not you.

Cheorrlem ?

The other (?) is not there for you. I am here for you, bless you and your souls.

Short comings manifesting your way, a journey you will take in the dark overseas that will help you.

D and T is something of importance now.

Faith is all you need to have, don't think this for too long, only have time to light in the dark times or not in the good.

Seek the path you feel in your heart not in your world.

Separate entities are here involving someone close.

Sheek sign (could this mean sikh)....keep going further don't stop now."

So there was someone there who's passed away close to you too :heart:

BrightEye

Do you take repeat sitters? If so, I could do an automatic drawing for you in return.

theFeeLion

Hi Fee

Heres your message....

"Tall and sticking on a pillow (short ?) annoyed times that are so not you.

Are you watching me? Lol I read this while I was still in bed and I'm pretty tall (6ft). I should really get up now but it's too cold.

Cheorrlem ?

The other (?) is not there for you. I am here for you, bless you and your souls.

I'm not sure what this is about but it is oddly comforting. Plural souls?

Short comings manifesting your way, a journey you will take in the dark overseas that will help you.

I think this might be connected to finding out more about my ancestors?

D and T is something of importance now.

I keep thinking this could be referring my great grandmother Dorothy, and the T... For some reason I can't get the name Theodore out of my head... but I don't know anyone by that name...

Faith is all you need to have, don't think this for too long, only have time to light in the dark times or not in the good.

Seek the path you feel in your heart not in your world.

OK, I'll keep these things in mind. They are resonating but not connecting right now.

Separate entities are here involving someone close.

Sheek sign (could this mean sikh)....keep going further don't stop now."

This line lead me in a rather roundabout way through google to finding an ancestor by the name of Cecil Theodore who married a Portuguese woman (I had been told years ago that there was some Portuguese somewhere in my very English line,) and lived in Ceylon before moving here to NZ.

So there was someone there who's passed away close to you too :heart:

The only person that I can think of is my great gran Dorothy, she passed away in the mid 90s.

Thanks so much for taking the time Sharla :love: If I connect anymore dots I will let you know :)

Fee