Best-Fit Job Spread (13)

Amanda

Best-Fit Job Spread

I created this spread to help me identify what type of job I should be looking for. I tried to design this so it could be used in general OR for a specific job you may have your sights on. I also tried to design it so it could be used by the job seeker or employer.

Note: You can re-shuffle the deck between each question or use two decks (one for the querent, and one for the job) in case duplicate cards come up- duplicate cards could indicate a perfect match!

1. General nature of the querent applying for the job:
2. General nature of the job being applied for:

3. What the querent needs from a job:
4. What this job needs from an applicant:

5. What the querent desires in a job:
6. What this job offers in regards to those desires:

7. What special abilities the querent has:
8. What special abilities this job requires:

9. The intellectual level of the querent:
10. The intellectual level this job requires:

11. The querent's personality type:
12. The personality type this job requires:

13. Overall advice/Outcome:

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions! :)

KMilliron

Quick question! Can this be done for an already on-going job? And/or a job I aspire to have but have not necessarily applied for? I haven't really applied for anything other than the usual McDonald's and the such, but I do have other things going on. :D

Amanda

Yeah!

And something else I just thought of: draw a card, record it, put it back and shuffle before you pull the next one. Maybe getting the same card between one of the sets of positions will high-light a perfect match. :)

KMilliron

Amanda_04 said:
Yeah!

And something else I just thought of: draw a card, record it, put it back and shuffle before you pull the next one. Maybe getting the same card between one of the sets of positions will high-light a perfect match. :)
Or two decks?

Amanda

Yeah, why not?

Fly My Pretty

I really want to try this, using 13 cards is a bit daunting for me (being a bit of a beginner) but I think i'll just tough it out and give it ago on the weekend, it look slike a really good spread :)

Amanda

Yeah, try it out! That's why I broke it up into pairs, to try to help make it a little easier to read. If you post it up in the Your Readings forum, I'd be happy to try to help you out. :)