Bibliomancy with Winnie the Pooh

Sonic

A while back I was offering bibliomancy readings for a few sitters and Horace pulled one from a Winnie the Pooh book she had. I ordered one of my favorite books "The Tao of Pooh and the Te of Piglet" combined and received it today. In honor of the humble bear I will take 3 sitters tonight. I don't require feedback but a reciprocal reading would be fun. I also ask to read for people I haven't read for before.

Who wants a little winnie in their life? :heart:

Sitters
1.silverwings94 [reading complete]
2.Mali61505 [reading complete]
3.Chronata [reading complete]

silverwings94

I'll be first if you'd like. maybe a general reading or what ever comes to you is fine
kat

Mali61505

Oh this sounds neat :) Would you mind doing one for me?

Sonic

Silver and Mali, you are my first two sitters :)

Biblio's incoming..

Chronata

I would love one as well!

Sonic

Chronata said:
I would love one as well!

Lovely! I have my sitters. Let the readings commence.

Sonic

For silverwings

Well I only hope he realizes what hes' unleashed upon an unsuspecting world. Hello said pooh. Has piglet sung you his song? Some of it at least. He sings awfully high doesn't he? In the human world, he'd be known as a countertenor. No, said pooh. He can count higher than that. Higher than what? Ten.

A boiling kettle? hell hath no fury? What do these things have in common. Your guides want to remind you that words are powerful, but once said they cannot be taken back. Be careful of what you say to the ones you love. No one likes to walk the path alone when good company and compassion leave them for the winter solstice instead of conversation and warmth.

Namaste

Sonic

For Mali61505

Remember when kanga and roo came to the forests? Immediately rabbit decided that he didn't like them because they were different. Then he began thinking of a way to make them leave. Fortunately for everyone, the plan failed as clever plans do sooner or later. Cleverness after all has its limitations. Its mechanical judgments and clever remarks tend to prove inaccurate with passing time, because it doesn't look very deeply into things to begin with.

At first the obvious message here is never judge a book by it's cover. I paused for a moment in the middle of this reading, and I started throwing my dogs toy around and then the feeling was communicated. It's NOT you that's doing it. Someone in your close knit of acquaintances is talking about you. It's very common in the work place. Just stay away from them all and tell them to keep their nose in their own business! Because they have no idea who you are or what you're about and they really aren't interested in enlightenment. This is not your baggage to carry. Carry on sister!

Sonic

For Chronata

Oh hello piglet, who is that rough-looking man ive seen following you about lately? He's my new bodyguard, squeaked piglet. Bodyguard? Why in the world do you need a bodyguard? Can't you look out for yourself? I supposed so replied piglet, but I feel so much more secure this way. He looks pretty tough. I hope you checked his references. References? Piglet replied. Yes from places hes worked before. Does he have a bad record? arrests? jail sentences, that sort of thing? I, I don't think so, said piglet. Well I suppose it's all right, if you really think you need protection. By the way, what's happened to the old family silverware? What? said piglet.

At first the reading gives me one impression and as I continued on, it gave me another message. The first message is, that you are exploring new practices in the metaphysical sense. There is no safety net. So jump in, or not to jump in that is the question. The second message here is to trust your gut. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ITS A DUCK. You know exactly which path to take, so stop standing at the crossroads and pick a direction, just go!

Namaste

Mali61505

Wow your good! Its really weird cause I know exactly who your talking about and I just got the feeling today about it from this person....

Thank you sooo much! Have a great night :D