bioenergetic tarot

Jesse_mtl

anyone know any spreads that make use of the bioenergetic properties of tarot

mgrace

Could you explain further what you have in mind?

I sometimes use Tarot when I am doing energy body work; and (if I am in a health / metaphysical expo setting), may incorporate energy work into the reading. And in general, I will find some readings to have a strongly visible energetic component. I don't use any particular spread. And I don't know if this even relates to your question. Since you've had no responses so far, maybe you want to say more?

Jesse_mtl

ok basically , i mean, i know some cards have bio-energetic attribuations, examble the devil is for physical robustness, or the emperor for libido, circulation etc

is there anyway u could use these properties for healing, or use them while doing a reading to specify physical problems, and then how to heal them etc

mgrace

Jesse_mtl said:
ok basically , i mean, i know some cards have bio-energetic attribuations, examble the devil is for physical robustness, or the emperor for libido, circulation etc....
Out of my league. Maybe someone else can speak to it, now that you've said a bit more.

Poetic_Pirate

interesting hehe

hmm....ive never heard of this but it sounds interesting. i would kinda like to know as well. if anything, use your imagination and adapt them to the cards. i know its not quite what you are looking for, but hey, maybe youre on to something and create an entire new concept/way of reading tarot. but if you find anything let me know ^_^ im rather curious what could come of this

Pirate

Kahlie

You might be interested in Christine Jette's Book, "Tarot for the Healing Heart", she has several spreads to address healing Psychical or Mental issues, and the back of the book has a full list (1 page each) of all Cards, and their physical attributes.

Kahlie

Jesse_mtl

thanx for the replies, ill definitely try to pick up that book, and im checking that post about tarot healing now