Birthday or yearly spreads

Sushi

I'm looking for a good spread to do for my birthday today. Any suggestions?
I know theres lots on here, but wondering if anyone has any particular favorites for some reason or other. So I thought I'd post and ask, seeing as I cant do a reading just yet, because I just flew home yesterday and my luggage was delayed. My cards are in my luggage so I have to go pick them up from the airport today. Hopefully the rest of the day goes better. At least it's sunshiney here today. We had a blizzard here on my birthday last year. =(

BodhiSeed

Happy Birthday Sushi!

Hope your birthday is full of pleasant and unexpected surprises! Here's a spread that Val posted from tarotmoon.com. I enjoyed it because it gave me feedback on the past year and the year to come. But my favorite part of it is the card that tells of a gift or blessing you'll receive in the coming year!
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

This is a spread I found at Tarot Moon (a great site, if you haven't seen it - check it out!). I've never used it myself, but it is one that has been added to my notebook of spreads.

...............................1 8 7
...............................3 4 5

Card 1: Past influences that are ending or passing out of your life
Card 2: Accomplishments of the past year to reflect on
Card 3: Issues, tasks, or goals carried forward from last year into the coming year
Card 4: Where you are right now
Card 5: New influences that will be coming into your life in the near future
Card 6: Challenges you may face in the coming year
Card 7: Goals that you can achieve in the coming year
Card 8: The overall focus or outlook for the coming year
Card 9: Your birthday gift - a blessing you will receive during the year

http://www.tarotmoon.com/

~Val

Sushi

ACK, this day just seems to be getting worse....
Ok, something icky always happens on my birthday every year. Its like a curse or something. One year I was in a neckbrace, last year was a blizzard, today I get hit with identity theft. I got in late last night and not only did they lose my luggage, but my cell phone didnt work when I landed either. I called customer service and they asked my name, postal code and for a password. I didn't put any password on the account. I argued about that to no avail. I had to go down to the store with 3 pieces of ID just to find out what the H3LL was going on. Some jerk must have stolen my cell phone bill out of my mail box. They called up my service provider, had my cell disconnected and hooked up one for themself with my number by saying they were my husband. EWWW!! I have a bunch of voicemails on the phone for some crackhead gang banger named DJ. So now I have to file a fraud report and a police report.

The good news is that they found my luggage and they'll be dropping it off soon, so I'll have my tarot cards & all my other stuff back at least.
*sigh*