Bizarre Feeling

MoonLitCrystal

Last night our good friends B and H came over (they are in a serious relationship together). As soon as I saw H my immediate thought was, "Oh my gosh, is she pregnant?" It was so strong that I almost pulled her to the side and asked, but thank goodness my common sense got a hold of me first and I didn't. That would have been rude!

I can't logically explain why I thought this. H does not look any different physically, she was not acting differently, etc. It's only been a week since I've seen her so it's not like some drastic change had taken place. After I got over the initial feeling of it I mulled it over in my mind, and that's when I started going, "What?? That doesn't make sense at all!"

The couple stayed the night with us, and after H went to bed I was talking to B. B said that he had a really strange feeling that H is pregnant! I almost fell off of my chair and then I explained my feeling to him. In reality there are some health issues and they are also being careful to prevent pregnancy, so there's really no reason to think this. (We all know that miracles can happen, the fates sometimes intervene, and birth control methods are not 100% effective. Even with that being said, it's still not likely that she is pregnant.)

I am now wondering if I simply picked up on B's feelings about it, or if I genuinely picked up on something from H. I am not normally the type of person who can just look at someone and have a flash of...whatever...just hit me. *Scratches head* Has anyone else ever done something similar to this, and what were the results? Were you dead on or way off?

celticnoodle

yes, many times. very recently, I was in my bedroom getting dressed, and looked up on the ceiling of our bedroom to see the perfect outline of a bird in flight with what also appeared to be an egg shape just slightly behind it. I knew immediately it was a sign that I'd be hearing news regarding a birth. I sort of loss my breath, at first, because I thought at first it would be my dau & sil calling to tell us they were in labor, (expecting their first). Each time the phone rang, I'm telling you, I ran to it! :laugh: however, when my dau. did call, she assured me she was not in labor yet! however, soon after, I did get a phone call from another friend telling me that they had just become (for the 10th time) great grandparents again! :) I knew I was going to get birth news--and it was great news to receive, as the parents of this baby were having such difficulties getting pregnant.

that was only one time this has happened. It happens to me frequently. For instance, today, all day, I keep seeing airplanes in the sky, when there aren't any! I see them in my mind too, so I know one of two things will come of it. Something major is about to happen with an airplane--I mean something really major that will make the news all over, or it can be a sign that I will overcome obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness---(to quote my favorite dream site).

MoonLitCrystal

Celtic, I remember you and I discussing the bird on your ceiling in another thread :) What a wonderful sign of such good news!

It just seems very strange to me because 1. it's not likely that she could be pregnant and 2. there was really no concrete reason why I would/should have had those suspicions. Sure, every once in a blue moon I'll get a premonition type feeling, but even then it's not specific at all. (All I can usually do is freak out because I know something bad is coming, but I can't put my finger on what.) It just threw me through a loop ;)

I'll definitely let you know if I find out that she is pregnant!

mingbop

sometimes people's faces change when they are pregnant --and I mean at a few days only. Let us know . I was at owrk and saw my guide holding out ot me a wee baby chick, and I thought OH GOD NOWAY, :) - but yes, my DD a couple of weeks later told me she was expecting her fifth !

celticnoodle

MoonLitCrystal said:
I'll definitely let you know if I find out that she is pregnant!
oh yes, please do! it'd be neat to think you 'knew' it already! :D

MoonLitCrystal

I talked to B today...looks like H is not pregnant (this month at least). He said that he told her about our feelings and her response was, "You're crazy!" :laugh:

MoonLitCrystal

Little update: I talked to H and it turns out that she did have a little pregnancy scare! Her cycle was odd this month and that got her thinking that something was up. (She didn't tell anyone until she was sure of the outcome.) Turned out to be a false alarm, but still...how odd is that?!

memries

Could be you were picking up on her thoughts Moonlightcrystal.

memries

Mingbop...hope your daughter is well and you like your role of Grandma.. they are so cute.

celticnoodle

mingbop said:
sometimes people's faces change when they are pregnant --and I mean at a few days only. Let us know . I was at owrk and saw my guide holding out ot me a wee baby chick, and I thought OH GOD NOWAY, :) - but yes, my DD a couple of weeks later told me she was expecting her fifth !
Oh! Congratulations mingbop! What wonderful news for your family!