Blood Moon...great time to do readings?

kimtsan

I was planning to do a reading tonight because of the blood moon...but I'm just way too tired so I am going to bed. But since the blood moon is Wednesday morning, so I might catch on and do some readings tomorrow...

Speaking of which, do people do readings at full moons? Is your intuition stronger? I've been meaning to try but something always gets in the way. Tonight, for instance, is sleep....

Kim

nisaba

Full moons, new moons, gibbous moons, waxing moons, waning moons, lunar eclipses, solar eclipses, planetary transits ... they're all good times!

Briar Rose

Actually with this eclipse I am learning that this is a great time for doing readings as issues that are VERY deeply seated are surfacing (if anyone has felt the weight from this full moon' that is the reason why). And perhaps reading the cards is a way to see what is going on, why and how to clear up and resolve old issues, baggage and what poosibilities lay head.

Today would to an exceptional day to do this. Thank you for creating this thread.

kimtsan

I ended up doing a Nine Lives Reading last night...it's from Mystical Cat Tarot and it's a very cosmic spread. I thought it suited the mood of the red moon. Interestingly, one of the cards I drew had cat imagery in it...might just be a coincidence. I lit a candle and laid down the cards. Didn't go deep into it, though, because I was too sleepy. The mood was nice, though.

jenessa

Uh, what's a "blood moon"?

Zephyros

Uh, what's a "blood moon"?

It is a Lunar Eclipse, when the Moon passes into the Earth's shadow, so that the sequence is Sun --> Earth --> Moon. During a lunar eclipse the moon appears, as a beautiful deep red color. This is different from a solar eclipse, in which the moon hides the sun from the Earth. It can be viewed pretty much from anywhere on the night side of the Earth. This time unfortunately I missed it, as it was already daytime here when it occurred.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_...ril_15_2014_California_Alfredo_Garcia_Jr1.jpg