Briar Rose's Slumber (For Feedback)

AppleSpice

Hey AppleSpice,

If I can focus romantic relationships, thank you! Answer is 21

SunnyBee's Reading

1: Briar Rose - Seven of Cups

This card is mostly about daydreams. Constantly. Haha and wishful fulfillment. Are you somewhat of a perfectionist? You want to be approached by someone who is attractive, kind yet strong-willed, and adventurous! Basically Edward or Jacob from the Twilight series, haha! Just kidding, but hopefully you get what I mean. Someone who doesn't exist in your life yet, but you hope exists somewhere in the world. This card is not meant to show you what is wrong with you because there's really nothing wrong with anyone but our habits can put ourselves in a bad light. This card is to mainly show the current state of your love life in particular and you seem to be doing a lot of daydreaming in particular. It's not a bad thing to daydream, and it's always fun and helps keep our creative selves active!

2: Maleficent - Two of Swords

Now here is where our bad habits may show and may even interfere in our lives, enough for it to become a big problem. Two of swords is a cautious and careful card. You take your time in figuring things out because you know the risks of what will happen if you fail. Maybe a bit indecisive as well? It's difficult for you to make a big decision. Small decisions? It's easier for you to make, like what do you want for lunch, haha! But big decisions like who you let into your life? That's a lot to take in and try to resolve. Maybe you're taking too much time? Maybe you're being too cautious that you confuse the other person that you are not interested in them and they end up leaving by the time you've decided what you want to do next.

3: Prince Phillip - Six of Pentacles

You seem to be a warm and kind person. That's why people are drawn to you, but once you go to your thinking room, all that warm and kindness stops for some reason and the other person is left confused, wondering if they did something to make you stop being the warm person they became attracted to. What might help you overcome your problem more easily is to try to continue being the kind and warm person you are while still keeping them at arms length to give you room to think. Multi-task. It may be difficult at first and hard to handle, but practice makes perfect. You're not going to be able to do it right away, but it could be the best way for you to figure yourself out without having the other person walk away, confused.

4,5,6: The Three Good Fairies - King of Wands, The Hermit, Temperance

Your fairies are definitely urging you to be more spontaneous, of course, when it's appropriate. And what I mean by appropriate timing, is when your in a situation you know that only YOU will feel uncomfortable doing. When your in situation where you're asked or slightly pushed to do something and you know you'll feel uncomfortable doing it but nobody else will be uncomfortable by it, then that's when you want to be spontaneous. It will help show yourself that it's not as bad as you think after doing it, and the other person interested in you may react very positively when they've seen you be a little wild and doing something outside your comfort zone.

Your fairies also urge you really know yourself first, before you know what you want in a person. People can often overlook that first step. You must know yourself before you go making a list of what you want in a partner. Lots of people just skip straight to the list, but if you don't know yourself you may be looking for a person that's not even compatible with you at all. Be sure to find balance and create balance everywhere in your life. This will help you feel more in control when things get out of control in your love life, which will eventually happen. You get flustered and frustrated when things are messy or doesn't make sense. You withdraw completely, and try to make sense of it all again. Finding balance and harmony in everything physical in your life will help the unbalance you might come upon in your emotional one. Maybe you decide to wear a different style of outfit, wear your usual makeup look to still make you feel comfortable and you. Something in your home is broken, get a new one or find diys to fix it and paint a mural on it to bring some life and express your creativity. If the person before you didn't leave a tip to the cashier at the coffee shop, drop a dollar in the jar before you leave with your order. Try to find things in your phsyical life that will help make you feel good, organized and in control. Nothing big, but the little things build up to big payoffs.

7: Princess Aurora - The Star

The seven of cups and the star are very similar cards to get, in my opinion. They are both wishful thinking cards and can be viewed a daydream cards as well. However, seven of cups leans more towards the unproductive wishful thinking while the star accepts the burdens of their wishes while still living their lives. They carry their wishful thinking with them, while seven of cups would prefer to sit, look and think about their wishful thinking. Odds are, they will never get back up again, because wishful thinking (in the style of the seven of cups) is never-ending because no matter how much you think, it will never yield real results because it's all in your mind.

I feel, this card shows you that you'll be more or less the same as when you started this journey, but you're better equipped to handle multi-tasking situations, where you have to figure out how you feel while still keeping another person engaged and interested, at the same time you want to show your intentions. Haha, this all sounds very complicated, but with time you'll learn and with practice you'll get better at it!

Hopefully you enjoyed this reading! Please let me know if something resonated while others didn't. Big possibility some did not, haha! I often go along with the string of thoughts, feelings and images that cross my mind. Kind of like watching a short movie with you as the main character. So, technically this was just one big tangent at best, haha! Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless, and let me know your thoughts.

AppleSpice

AppleSpice

[size=+4]LAST POST HERE![/SIZE]

Since we're unable to to create a new thread in this section and this is the most trafficking area on the forum, I thought I would at least try to reach out to as many people as I can to let you all know of AT forums shutting down!

Please refer to the "Talking Tarot" section for more information.

Also, be visit and read the two threads I've created:

Passing on the baton!

IDEA FOR NEW AT(-ESQUE) FORUM

Although an announcement to shut down has been issued, let's not forget to thank Solandia (founder and owner of AeclecticTarot) for creating this place and managing it thus far for 17 YEARS!

Thank you Solandia

Thanks,

AppleSpice

SunnyBee

SunnyBee's Reading

1: Briar Rose - Seven of Cups

This card is mostly about daydreams. Constantly. Haha and wishful fulfillment. Are you somewhat of a perfectionist? You want to be approached by someone who is attractive, kind yet strong-willed, and adventurous! Basically Edward or Jacob from the Twilight series, haha! Just kidding, but hopefully you get what I mean. Someone who doesn't exist in your life yet, but you hope exists somewhere in the world. This card is not meant to show you what is wrong with you because there's really nothing wrong with anyone but our habits can put ourselves in a bad light. This card is to mainly show the current state of your love life in particular and you seem to be doing a lot of daydreaming in particular. It's not a bad thing to daydream, and it's always fun and helps keep our creative selves active!

2: Maleficent - Two of Swords

Now here is where our bad habits may show and may even interfere in our lives, enough for it to become a big problem. Two of swords is a cautious and careful card. You take your time in figuring things out because you know the risks of what will happen if you fail. Maybe a bit indecisive as well? It's difficult for you to make a big decision. Small decisions? It's easier for you to make, like what do you want for lunch, haha! But big decisions like who you let into your life? That's a lot to take in and try to resolve. Maybe you're taking too much time? Maybe you're being too cautious that you confuse the other person that you are not interested in them and they end up leaving by the time you've decided what you want to do next.

3: Prince Phillip - Six of Pentacles

You seem to be a warm and kind person. That's why people are drawn to you, but once you go to your thinking room, all that warm and kindness stops for some reason and the other person is left confused, wondering if they did something to make you stop being the warm person they became attracted to. What might help you overcome your problem more easily is to try to continue being the kind and warm person you are while still keeping them at arms length to give you room to think. Multi-task. It may be difficult at first and hard to handle, but practice makes perfect. You're not going to be able to do it right away, but it could be the best way for you to figure yourself out without having the other person walk away, confused.

4,5,6: The Three Good Fairies - King of Wands, The Hermit, Temperance

Your fairies are definitely urging you to be more spontaneous, of course, when it's appropriate. And what I mean by appropriate timing, is when your in a situation you know that only YOU will feel uncomfortable doing. When your in situation where you're asked or slightly pushed to do something and you know you'll feel uncomfortable doing it but nobody else will be uncomfortable by it, then that's when you want to be spontaneous. It will help show yourself that it's not as bad as you think after doing it, and the other person interested in you may react very positively when they've seen you be a little wild and doing something outside your comfort zone.

Your fairies also urge you really know yourself first, before you know what you want in a person. People can often overlook that first step. You must know yourself before you go making a list of what you want in a partner. Lots of people just skip straight to the list, but if you don't know yourself you may be looking for a person that's not even compatible with you at all. Be sure to find balance and create balance everywhere in your life. This will help you feel more in control when things get out of control in your love life, which will eventually happen. You get flustered and frustrated when things are messy or doesn't make sense. You withdraw completely, and try to make sense of it all again. Finding balance and harmony in everything physical in your life will help the unbalance you might come upon in your emotional one. Maybe you decide to wear a different style of outfit, wear your usual makeup look to still make you feel comfortable and you. Something in your home is broken, get a new one or find diys to fix it and paint a mural on it to bring some life and express your creativity. If the person before you didn't leave a tip to the cashier at the coffee shop, drop a dollar in the jar before you leave with your order. Try to find things in your phsyical life that will help make you feel good, organized and in control. Nothing big, but the little things build up to big payoffs.

7: Princess Aurora - The Star

The seven of cups and the star are very similar cards to get, in my opinion. They are both wishful thinking cards and can be viewed a daydream cards as well. However, seven of cups leans more towards the unproductive wishful thinking while the star accepts the burdens of their wishes while still living their lives. They carry their wishful thinking with them, while seven of cups would prefer to sit, look and think about their wishful thinking. Odds are, they will never get back up again, because wishful thinking (in the style of the seven of cups) is never-ending because no matter how much you think, it will never yield real results because it's all in your mind.

I feel, this card shows you that you'll be more or less the same as when you started this journey, but you're better equipped to handle multi-tasking situations, where you have to figure out how you feel while still keeping another person engaged and interested, at the same time you want to show your intentions. Haha, this all sounds very complicated, but with time you'll learn and with practice you'll get better at it!

Hopefully you enjoyed this reading! Please let me know if something resonated while others didn't. Big possibility some did not, haha! I often go along with the string of thoughts, feelings and images that cross my mind. Kind of like watching a short movie with you as the main character. So, technically this was just one big tangent at best, haha! Hope you enjoyed it nonetheless, and let me know your thoughts.

AppleSpice

Thank you so much for the reading AppleSpice! Great reading before the forum shuts down :(

I am daydreamer so to speak. You nailed it with 7 of Cups description. I'm still currently at odds with my ex and I want to things to work out between us but its so complicated that I want to give up. So that's why I keep thinking that other perfect person exists for me. Although I think I am a perfectionist and expect a lot of my partner. And I feel like because I don't fully know myself yet, my fantasizing gets in the way of my relationships.
Which is probably why I'm having issues with my ex although he contributed a lot as to why everything is complicated (to say nicely haha).

Yes I am indecisive. For example, take my ex issue. I can't make a decision on whether to keep going or just cut it off. Something I haven't figured out how to deal with yet.

Hmmm, 6 of pentacles is what I haven't thought of before. I do think I'm giving and kind to my partner when we begin dating. But I also think its possible that I get too comfortable too quickly and I expect my partner to do a lot for me. I can see where there might be imbalance. Multitasking is something to consider and I'm not always good at it. But good food for thought.

I was actually talking about understanding oneself with someone I know. We don't know ourselves extremely well but we sure do have the appearance of it. I think you are right, knowing myself will help me figure out what I want in my significant other and also solve issues as they come up. Its true that I get really upset and flustered when things go south.

Star gives me hope that I can figure out my life eventually. It won't happen overnight or tomorrow or in two days, but it will happen. Hopefully multitasking is going to work out because that requires a lot of effort and concentration.

Thank you again for the reading! It is very helpful!

Cacia

are you still taking sitters?

would love to participate if you do, mine would be career