Bunnie Rabbits :)

cheekyminx

Bunny Rabbits :)

A couple of months ago there was a gorgeous white bunny with black spots in my backyard. Today he/she was in the garage with a friend. The friend is light brown. Their owned, not feral bunnys at all. I wonder what it means? If its a sign or an omen? I'll google it now, but thought I'd ask in here for some opinions.

Thank you

Barbaras Ahajusts

Oh how sweet!
White Bunny brought along a lunch date!:D

This is interesting, what it could symbolize. Do share, please!

cheekyminx

I wanted to keep them :) Shame their not more like dogs or cats. I have a photo of the black & white one on the pc somewhere, that I took a while ago.

I thought Mr/Mrs white bunny was on their own, I got a fright when I saw another set of eyes under the shelf :laugh:

So far I've come across this;

Rabbits
Before Christianity in the British Isles, the hare, like the cat, was thought to be a witch in disguise. This witch could only be killed with a silver bullet. :laugh:

Also, Rabbits bring good luck. Think of a rabbits foot :(

Attachments

• bunny.jpg
    bunny.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 94

celticnoodle

each time I have seen a rabbit appear before me, if they are not so skittish and run away, but instead seem to want to get my attention, I've heard about a birth coming. so, maybe you are going to soon hear about a baby on it's way. :)

cheekyminx

Thanks for that celticnoodle :) It would be nice if my sister fell pregnant this year *crosses fingers* or one of my close friends.

I found this yesterday;

Rabbit: fear, timidity, nervousness, humility
Rabbit's medicine includes moving through fear, living by one's own wits, receiving hidden teachings and intuitive messages, quick thinking, strengthening intuition, and paradox. Rabbit also represents humility, because he is quiet and soft and not self-asserting. Rabbit reminds us not to be afraid. Fearful thoughts reproduce (like rabbits) and bring the very thing we fear. Rabbit people are so afraid of tragedy, illness, and disaster, that they call those very fears to them to teach them lessons. If you see Rabbit or in any way feel attracted to him, it may be telling you to wait for the forces of the universe to start moving again, to stop worrying and to get rid of your fears. It always indicates a need to re-evaluate the process you are undergoing, to rid yourself of any negative feelings or barriers, and to be more humble.

.traveller.

Rabbits are also symbols of immortality, as well as fertility (that one should be obvious).

Ambience

I had this happen to me- i went outside to find a little brown rabbit outside my door. It turned out it was the neighbours rabbit. The bunny had burrowed out of her run. At first i thought, " god must have sent her to me to protect" since i'm the only person in the street with 14 rabbits myself. I now think it was just conincidence. The little girl was happy to get her rabbit back. Have you checked if your neighbours have a couple of bunnies missing. They do escape very easily.

Bunnies are a good sign though if you are going to look for one :))

cheekyminx

Bunnie came back to visit. Don't know what it is about our house but animals always like stopping by. Rosellas, Budgies, cats, dogs, bunnies. Its not the neighbours on either side, so not sure where she/he has hopped over from.

Bunnies are SO CUTE! :D

Ambience

Aww bless- i think they know where they are welcome. I've had stray dogs jump in my garden too. Fortunately they didn't eat my bunnies :)