Cacia's and Noni's July Exchange thread ☀️

Noni

Hello Cacia :)

Thank you for buddy-ing with me for practicing Lenormand readings...YAY! :party:
We can start with 3-5 cards readings.
Provide each other feedback on the readings as well as discuss possible interpretations of combos etc. in the context of the question/ subject we're reading on.
Any other suggestions please free to share with me :)

Schedule:
July 1

Cacia

Wonderful see ya tomorrow my dear, I like your guidelines sounds good. You cover all that needs to be discuss, thanks

Noni

Hey Cacia

I'm ready when you are! :)
Post your question/s for today please.

Cacia

Sorry dear

for being late but here is 11 am

What can I expect for July?

How will be work sunday?

Noni

Sorry dear

for being late but here is 11 am

How will be work sunday?

Sorry! I was a bit early when I posted that...no worries :)
My questions:
1. What will happen with D.S.'s (prospective employer) work offer in the coming week?
2. What does O (male, love interest) think about our connection now?

Back soon with your readings...getting a cuppa!

Cacia

Miss noni read your email I send you a note

Noni

Heart- Scythe- Fish- Sun-Park
So it seems in the recent past there has been some separation in your love life or some decisions about love life. This will have influence on July too. It seems your emotions are still unsettled and in a flurry at the present. Your present situation is also impacted by finances and concerns about money. You're restless and nervous. So the theme for July is that these forces will continue as in issues about love, money will impact you still. However it seems in July you will be feeling more positive and social. You'll have a major event to attend and be part of the high society.
What do you think?

Cacia

1. What will happen with D.S.'s (prospective employer) work offer in the coming week?
stork 17, mice 23, letter 27, anchor35, ship 3
base house

Well, here i see a big change coming for you but this is not as fast as you want to, but you have to go with the flow but the good news is there will be communications from Human Resources but this will be rather slow they will not act as quickly as you want but seems that this will be a permanent job; this job will be a new experience for you, and also with a lot responsabilities , you will have to try to keep your stress to the minimun as this job can be demanding, but the good news is that you can rock the boat lol.

2. What does O (male, love interest) think about our connection now?
men 28, heart 24, key 33, bear 15, birds 12
base woman 29

oh he is a romantic and this is an important relationship for him he has open up to you. I could say that he is in love with you miss noni, awww love, but at the moment he is trying to control his feelings as this make him nervous and perhaps do not want to act upon this too soon.

Cacia

Heart- Scythe- Fish- Sun-Park
So it seems in the recent past there has been some separation in your love life or some decisions about love life. This will have influence on July too. It seems your emotions are still unsettled and in a flurry at the present. Your present situation is also impacted by finances and concerns about money. You're restless and nervous. So the theme for July is that these forces will continue as in issues about love, money will impact you still. However it seems in July you will be feeling more positive and social. You'll have a major event to attend and be part of the high society.
What do you think?

This makes sense and its true I had a separation so you are onto something missy, and finances is a concern true, true good job

Noni

How will be work sunday?
Bear Key Mice Clover Whip
Your work on Sunday will provide you with some opportunity for security through some interaction with a nice man. Also maybe you'll find some security through possessions or new knowledge. It seems right now you're worried about Sunday. It seems that you're expecting some good luck regards to work and there will be some discussions on Sunday but it will take few days for something to transpire so expect something after few days from Sunday.
Does this make sense?