Cartomancy- Magi's daily readings

Magi

This is for my daily readings, feed back, & any related things.
Blessings,
Magi

Phoenix Rising

Hi Magi
Ok what's in store for you today. 25/Feb
1.2c
2.3c
3.10h
4.9c
5.6h

Well you will have a couple of things that will be offered or asked of you. Or 2 things that you will need to take care of. You will have a change of perception, or find something of interest, or even something that you have lost. The end of the day looks to be happy and bright, as a family type of gathering or group gathering. Only thing with this is not to bring up the past with someone especially a sister(or sister inlaw) But happy all the same.

Cielo

Dear Magi!

Your reading for today,- 25th.

the cards I drew were:

Queen of Hearts
Queen of Diamonds
Ace of Diamonds
7 of Clubs
Jack of Spade

You will be emotionally stable to day and perhaps have some pleasant encounters with a close family member, sister perhaps, or other close friend. Maybe you will recieve an e-mail from some other close female today. There will be talks about a young man who might have gotten into a bit of trouble or is having a hard time right now.., it will be good to keep an open mind and listen with your heart. Your support will be called upon today. Watch your finances. This is not a good day to spend too much money!!! :)

Hope you have a great day!

Kara

Hi Magi! This is for your Feb. 26th!!

1=4 of hearts
2=10 of spades
3=9 of hearts
4=Ace of hearts
5=2 of hearts

Is today your day off? Sure looks like it - maybe a little disappointment, but you'll get over it very easily! And the Ace of hearts in the advice position? Well then - enjoy your Saturday, the company of family/friends, another day off from the grind, tanking up on emotional stability for the next week... It does look like something you had hoped for might not happen, but a different wish will. At the end of this day, you'll be happy :)
Forgot to add here too: Go with the flow, but don't be swept away...Ace of hearts advice, but 2 of hearts warning. Hmmm...}):D, I'm starting to wonder what could this 2 of hearts in that position mean? On a Saturday??? LOL, jk! Have a good one!

:)Kara

Magi

Sadly, tuesday was my only day off, & it will be Wensday before i get another. Other than that All the reads were Right.

Phoenix Rising

Hi Magi, where have you been lately? Anyway more important what are you up to this weekend?

1.Queen clubs
2.Jack Hearts
3.9 clubs
4.King Spade
5.Joker(red)

Well looks like you'll be tied up with a close female friend, she may even be a bit of a animal lover. Also some happy news, or a compliment being given to you. A strong male authority figure, will help in important decisions. As there is a unusual event or something out of the ordinary, that you wouldn't normally do, but being in the what to avoid position, could leave you a little disappointed. The outcome says that you will gain some valuable lesson or information this day, and a change of perception.