Cartomancy reading for Starsongs

Phoenix Rising

6 spade.................10 spade.............8 clubs
4 Diamonds...........5 clubs................Jack Hearts
6 clubs..................9 Diamonds.........4 clubs

The key card in the past is 6 spade, therefore a leaving behind of a hectic period, it shows that support was given through moving or clearing out (rubbish) to do with a property. A brother/inlaw? Things happened swiftly, another key card is 5 clubs(opposition or physical activity)
There was either alot of physical work that needed to get done quickly and you helped or gave assistance. It seemed it could of been a mammoth task and may have gone through the night.

But it seems that there is and will be alot of hardwork ahead as well. clubs is the domineering suit=work. but you can count on support from those who may have helped in the past. A new direction is indicated too offering greater stability. Recognition for your hardwork will be rewarded. You may even want to splash out on a new car, the old one has seen better days.

2 6's "Lovers" this is a being with people of like minds, who can all work well together, on a project. 2 4's "Emperor" A need to have structure and security, you feel you have to work, you feel guilty if you don't. But still needing to have that passive leadership role. You quietly have to oversee things, you have a lovely way of getting things done or getting other people to do things without seeming as though it's a order.

There may also be a animal or dog that needs to have more of a run, but also may be digging up the lawn or putting nose in a rubbish bin and making a mess.
A person you consider to be like a brother or a brother/inlaw has changed direction in his life, it seems he may have hit rock bottom, but with supportive help is working through it.

I have put all possible combinations together so hopefully it will make sense.

See you tomorrow

starsongs

Hi Phoenix Rising! :)

Thanks for doing this reading for me. I'm going to reflect on it a bit will be back with feedback for you by the end of the day..

Neat that you are trying something nrew! I'll also read on your initial thread to find out more about this system...

Thanx again..more soon!
starsongs

starsongs

Hi Phoenix Rising...:)

Finally getting back to you. Thanx for the link to your card meanings. Thats pretty cool..I will look at it more closely..your feedback is between your quotes below

Phoenix Rising said:
6 spade.................10 spade.............8 clubs
4 Diamonds...........5 clubs................Jack Hearts
6 clubs..................9 Diamonds.........4 clubs

The key card in the past is 6 spade, therefore a leaving behind of a hectic period, it shows that support was given through moving or clearing out (rubbish) to do with a property. A brother/inlaw? Things happened swiftly, another key card is 5 clubs(opposition or physical activity)
There was either alot of physical work that needed to get done quickly and you helped or gave assistance. It seemed it could of been a mammoth task and may have gone through the night.

I can relate to the hectic period for sure, but not the moving or physical clearing out. I have had other kinds of clearings out. My brother and his wife have moved her mother up here and her Mom sold her property..This really had no effect on me...there has been nothing like this in the immediate past..I'm wondering if this will turn up in the future...or that perhaps there is something that connects though I've not yet hooked it up...

But it seems that there is and will be alot of hardwork ahead as well. clubs is the domineering suit=work. but you can count on support from those who may have helped in the past. A new direction is indicated too offering greater stability. Recognition for your hardwork will be rewarded. You may even want to splash out on a new car, the old one has seen better days.

I sense a new direction as well as alot of hard work ahead..I have actually been thinking of a new car as the one I am driving is 13 years old..still in pretty good shape, but going a bit...interesting! :)

2 6's "Lovers" this is a being with people of like minds, who can all work well together, on a project. 2 4's "Emperor" A need to have structure and security, you feel you have to work, you feel guilty if you don't. But still needing to have that passive leadership role. You quietly have to oversee things, you have a lovely way of getting things done or getting other people to do things without seeming as though it's a order.

The people of like minds definitely resonates and there are more of these connections lately..Yes, a need for structure and a certain amount of security..yes, to guilt if I feel I haven't done my part...had to smile at the passive leadership..I think thats true..I detest giving orders as much as I detest receiving them..yet to ask and be asked nicely is a different thing all together..haha

There may also be a animal or dog that needs to have more of a run, but also may be digging up the lawn or putting nose in a rubbish bin and making a mess.

This part I can't connect with anything...

A person you consider to be like a brother or a brother/inlaw has changed direction in his life, it seems he may have hit rock bottom, but with supportive help is working through it.

My brother is considering a change of direction. He hasn't hit rock bottom in the sense of illness, money etc. He is actually quite successful as success is defined by society..,..but he is unfulfilled and feels he needs to change paths.

I have put all possible combinations together so hopefully it will make sense.

See you tomorrow

Phoenix, most of your reading did make sense and I could readily connect the dots to happenings in my life and in those around me...Several things I cannot connect...doesn't mean they don't...I will look more closely at the meanings for the cards and see if they may relate in a different way..Won't have the opportunity to do that for a few days..

Thank you for the great reading..I hope the feedback was helpful...This is all very interesting. My friends Mom reads from a regular deck and has done so for 50 years! Its quite an art..It seems you really have a feel for it and will be perfecting it as you go!

I really enjoyed this...:D

starsongs

Phoenix Rising

Thankyou Starsongs for your honest feedback, I can see now where the cards fit in to what you have said. Especially with your brother, the rock bottom may have been a too harsher word, but a finality, yes that makes sense now. And the combination of 10 spade, 5 club, 9 diamonds- with your clearing out.
The Dog or animal, lol..have to wait and see on that one.
The first part was obviously about your brother and the help he gave, but not you..yep I see. Oh and I've seen the connection with the Jack of hearts-I'm just thinking out aloud here.

Yes cartomancy is an art, and i will be perfecting it as I go, just as well I have all of you lovely people to practise on.

starsongs

Phoenix Rising said:
Thankyou Starsongs for your honest feedback, I can see now where the cards fit in to what you have said. Especially with your brother, the rock bottom may have been a too harsher word, but a finality, yes that makes sense now. And the combination of 10 spade, 5 club, 9 diamonds- with your clearing out.

You made me realize my brother may feel like he has hit rock bottom even though that is not how it would appear on the outside looking in. Thanks for that, PR.

The Dog or animal, lol..have to wait and see on that one.
The first part was obviously about your brother and the help he gave, but not you..yep I see. Oh and I've seen the connection with the Jack of hearts-I'm just thinking out aloud here.

This is all so interesting. Yes, it definitely was an experience for my brother. The animal hmmmmm...could this be linked to a friend?

Yes cartomancy is an art, and i will be perfecting it as I go, just as well I have all of you lovely people to practise on.

Seems like you are well on your way..I loved being your guinea pig...anytime!! :D

starsongs

Phoenix Rising

Hi starsongs

Your brother came up more so in this throw it seems. And the animal/dog doesn't necessarily need to be yours, but yes it could be a friends. I'm not sure why I said dog, it's not in my meanings???
In the zodiac houses, which house is assigned to domestic animals? Pisces or Virgo?

starsongs

Phoenix Rising said:
Hi starsongs

Your brother came up more so in this throw it seems. And the animal/dog doesn't necessarily need to be yours, but yes it could be a friends. I'm not sure why I said dog, it's not in my meanings???
In the zodiac houses, which house is assigned to domestic animals? Pisces or Virgo?

Domestic and small animals is the 6th house naturally ruled by Virgo..Some friends are having quite a time with cats not getting along at the moment..:)

starsongs