Celebrity Dream

Amanda

Just woke from a nap, I'll get right to it.

In my dream, my husband, kids, and I (and even my dad!) were all living in my mother's house. In the dream, she was away at work (she doesn't work in real life) and we were all trying to clean the house before she got home. My husband asked me to get him some plastic grocery bags and some cleaning rags for something, so I went off in search of them. It was taking me a little bit of time to try to find these things in her house, and I was beginning to get a little frustrated. When I did find them, I felt like I didn't have enough but I went to take what I had found to my husband, who ended up having a handful of what he asked me to get -- like he had just found everything he needed. He didn't say anything, he just kind of held them up to show me, and I was MAD! I just blew up in my dream, threw what I had at him, and stormed off to my mother's bedroom where I slammed the door and locked it.

Something called me from outside; I looked out the window and saw some commotion going on in the front yard. There were a couple of men checking over my truck with flashlights, looking it over real good. This didn't seem threatening to me, they seemed curious about it... so I approached them, and there was Hank Williams Jr. sitting in the passenger seat. He was wanting to use a commoner's vehicle to get into a place he was going to do a show without being detected by the public. By this time, a few more of his people, and my husband and dad had come outside, and we were all talking of ways he could ride in the vehicle so as to go undetected.

It wasn't getting crazy, but as we discussed this, more and more people were showing up wanting to see Hank and the yard was starting to fill up with onlookers. He decided that he was going to address them. I have no idea why he chose my vehicle, or why he seemed to favor me... but kind of like a protective/loving father over his daughter, he took me under his arm to take me with him to go address the public in a part of the yard where the most people seemed to be standing.

While we were walking through people, another older gentleman I know in real life named Ed came running up calling out to Hank. (Ed was my softball coach when I was a kid, and he worked at the local supermarket and was always friendly with everyone, a real friendly "neighbor" type to everyone.) Hank kept walking, as I suspect he would being used to people calling out his name, so I asked him, "Will you please shake Ed's hand?" And so he did, and Ed was beyond words he was so happy.

And then I woke up after the handshake with Ed, before standing up with Hank to address the crowd.

This is how I know of Hank Williams Jr. the best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwuG-g7qK0k

Amanda

Any thoughts? I looked up 'celebrity' interpretations on the site I go to, and none of that really feels right...

DownUnderNZer

Any thoughts? I looked up 'celebrity' interpretations on the site I go to, and none of that really feels right...

Do you perhaps feel like you are taken for granted and not appreciated sometimes and not as important as an individual as you now are in the role of mum, wife, counsellor, daughter, chauffeur, cook, housekeeper, mediator, peace keeper etc etc etc. :)

Amanda

Yeah, I feel like that sometimes. Do you think that's all it is?

DownUnderNZer

Yeah, I feel like that sometimes. Do you think that's all it is?

Just the "celebrity" part.

A celebrity is recognised and important, and maybe in your everyday life you have to take a step back and put your kids first and/or husband therefore do not feel recognised or important as it isnt about you anymore as one person.

Thats is how I see it... :)

Amanda

Thanks for your help, I appreciate it! :)