Celestite and ongoing dream...

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, I have experienced a dream since I was 15, almost every night, up to this past September. In my dream I searched and searched for a celestite, when i got it in my dream, I was happy. But when I woke up I felt sad that it wasnt real. It would end up in all my dreams I either would have it look at it, or magically send it to me. This desire was so great. It seems like the stone was not rather me looking for it, but it wanted me. I wanted it so bad in dreamtime, and i kept forgetting to think about it during the day.

Then lo and behold, I was in a market in Florida on vacation, there was a crystal moving shop and I asked the guy if he sells Celestite crystals. He said yes I was excited, but expecting something small. He handed me a fairly large Celestite, I was thinking I couldnt afford this, but he said this would go for 40 Dollars, but It was on sale for $8.95. I love this stone, and ever since I have not had that dream. Just wanted to share with you folks this story, any comments are welcome. :)

Serpenta

mgrace

Celestite is so beautiful, and so is your story! Thanks.

MCsea

Celestite - the energy of Angels - :angel:

that is lovely - are you inteo angels in particular?
I do love celestite you were very fortunate to come past this at a super special price!

Thank you for sharing your story!

blessings

MARINA

SerpentaAzothi

Hi, Mgrace my pleasure to tell you. :) MCsea, yes I am interested in angels have been for awhile, I did workings with them in the past. Yes its good that I got that crystal for the price I did, it was surely a gift from the otherworld. Thanks for your comments and I love to share my stories, so thanks for reading it. :)

Serpenta