Chakra Arcana

Kiama

Oh my gosh! I've just been browsing the decks on Aeclectic, and came across this one. I am stunned by the artwork and colours, but am wondering whether or not the chakra association thing would confuse me if I got this deck.

Is there anyone who can give me their opinion on this one?

Kiama

purplelady

Kiama, very pretty deck. However, it only has 21 cards, and that would bother me. I am not sure what effect the "chakra associations" would have. It's difficult to determine that with 6 cards and no other text in front of me ;) :) .

Jeanette

Kiama, I looked at this deck, too (online, not in person). I thought it was very pretty. I was mostly looking at it because I saw a spread called "chakra spread" (I think that's what it was called). Anyway, you laid out 7 cards to correspond to the 7 chakras. I thought the spread and the deck were intriguing. I'm sure you would have no problem working with it once you got used to it, it would certainly make you think in different directions. It would me, anyway. (Which may be confusing, or enlightening. How much challenge do you enjoy?) ;) Let us know what you decide! Jeanette