Chariot and meeting somebody...

Alice23

Hi all, I'm due to meet up with somebody that I have been getting to know online recently, and this card- the Chariot has come up in regards to how the meeting will go. I have no idea what this means...possibly some sort of conflict between me and him? I will be going by car - and I know the Chariot can symbolise this, but any other ideas would be gratefully recieved - I always find this a hard card to interpret and was wondering what others could make of it in this context?

Love and peace

Alice xx

celticnoodle

while it would be easier if we knew the other cards as well, the chariot can be seen as victorious card. so, it could be saying that your meeting will go very well.

wordwitch

Myself I would see it as telling me to assume control - of myself, the situation etc. In other words, don't be shy, what you want is all within your grasp - you just have to grab it.

Rob

If the card is for you, I agree with wordwitch.

There's also a chance the card is for the person you're meeting, telling you that he might seem rather confident or dominant himself. If so, just be confident and ride in the chariot with him, and you can enjoy being under a canopy of stars together.

Grizabella

I suggest putting the whole spread in the Your Readings forum. There may be cards around the Chariot that having some help would be valuable for. You say your question (or was it the position? it makes a difference sometimes) was "how the meeting will go". But the meeting can include the whole experience and there may be other points someone can help bring out for you.