Complex situation - need a really good specific spread!

SarahRose

Okay, so here's the deal.

I had this friend in high school. She is a year younger than me, and when I was a junior and she was a sophomore, well, I totally fell for her (I am bisexual, just to clarify) and she (bisexual too) liked me too, but we never got anywhere. It just kind of didn't happen at that juncture of life.

I'm 20 now, and she's 19. Well, I hadn't seen her for a couple years until recently. And now she is married (for over a year!) and expecting a baby in about 4 weeks! She came into the restaurant I work at and we talked and talked and exchanged info and such.

Well, we've both been kind of shy about actually getting together, etc. (you know how that goes) but last week I was texting her and I said that I didn't want to seem weird/creepy but that I really want to be friends with her again, and she replied to me that she would love to, and about how her husband works a lot and she's lonely. Broke my heart.

But a week later, even though I've been texting to try to make definite plans to get together, we haven't.

Okay, so the real trouble? As soon as I saw her and talked to her, I remembered why I liked her. I was taken back. She was one who got away. And now I kind of have a crush on her again... and she's married and expecting a baby. And I feel 16 again. It's not like that was a long time ago, but still. Sigh.

I don't know, maybe it's a "friend crush." But... well, I need a spread. A good, specific, telling one.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm willing to answer any clarifying questions.

Thanks so much!

Roewyn

Hi SarahRose!!

I have a spread that you might like to try.. its called the "Clarifying Love" spread..

Can't remember where I got it from it could very possibly have been here, but Im not 100% certain.

Anyway, this is what it looks like:

-----10----------11-----
----1--2---12---3--4---
-----5------------6----
--------7------8-------
------------9----------

1. Where you stand in the relationship/How you see yourself in the relationship.
2. What's crossing you/your obstacles.
3. Where they stand in the relationship.
4. What's crossing them/obstacles.
5. How you "THINK" things are.
6. How they "THINK" things are.
7. How things really are for you/possible advice.
8. How things really are for them/possible advice.
9. How your energies flow together/what connects you.
10. Outcome for you if this course is followed.
11. Outcome for them if this course is followed.
12. Your result as a couple.

This might be able to tell you what would happen if you two have mutual feelings, and/or if you should pursue anything at all.. or even where she stands in her own relationship...

Hope this helps!

Blessings!! :)

<3 <3

SarahRose

That's actually very good! I will try this one later today.

It's just... I don't know if it's wishful thinking or what, but... I feel like... like there's something there. Maybe it's just my head. Maybe it's just leftover attraction-tension.

I don't want to cross lines or... anything like that, but... I just don't know.

Thanks for the spread! I might add a few on to it. :)

gemini_sakura

Hi SarahRose, your situation sounds kind of complicated and good luck with it!

But yeah.. Roewyn your spread looks neat! Did you come up with this yourself? I gotta try this when I get home. :)

SarahRose

Thanks!

Roewyn

Haha.. no I didn't come up with it, I wish I had! I really like this spread and have used it a few times myself.. as well as for my mom the other day with astounding accuracy. The layout is fantastic!

Lol.. but it was bugging me to know where I got it from because its in my journal.. lol. so i went searching and found it here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=32520

i suppose it would help if I start writing down where I got them from too!

Cielo created it so kudos go to her!!

<3 <3 <3