Confusing GT

Village Witch

I recently laid a 9x4 GT asking to see my finances over the next 6 months. The Lady fell in the ninth position, top row last card.

What does this mean when it comes to timing? Everything behind her is the past, so I am reading this as my future is unknown at this time or that the cards simply choose not to reveal my financial future at this time.

I designated the Fish and Bear cards as money and financial security. They fell in the seventh column. Fish was #7 in the first row and Bear was #34 in the last row.

My husband shows up in the fifth column in position #23. He has four cards in his future.

So I am thinking I am on the brink of a new horizon financially. I just went back to work after 20 years. It's a part-time job that provides me with spending money.

So I am wondering if what is most important in the spread is what is going on with my husband. There are things he needs to work through before I can or we can proceed. After all, we are in this together.

My take on the spread is that there are issues to be resolved or worked through concerning my husband. My future will be shown in a month or two in another draw.

What's your take on the position of the Lady card?

CosmicBeing

From my personal experience
for your specific example...anything behind the male card is the far past.
Him landing in mice might show something affecting him first or him acting first. (sometimes not always the case)

It can sometimes be hard to really understand timing in a grand tableau.
**Someone else may approach it differently...everyone has their own method**
All the cards that fall after him and before you...will show what will be going on between you two during this time period.

If you look at what falls in the House of Man...you might see what he is dealing with and same for House of Woman will show what you may/will be dealing with.

Him landing in the house of mice may show in in the state of loss, worries, anxiety.

You in house of bouquet may show you in the state of happiness or joy...maybe something to do with gifts.

Fish will look more at income most of the time
Bear will look more at savings or large sums
Clover will look more at small finances (or money earned through "luck"...like a bonus or from actual gambling)

Fish in house of snake may show income that is problematic
Bear in House of fish may show savings/large sum of money as income.
(bear here could show someone who only get paid in two parts...such as construction workers or freelance workers...they don't get regular pay checks sometimes. They get large sums for each job taken on/completed)

**This is just my personal take on the grand tableau through my methods....someone else might be able to give a different perspective with their own personal method**

Village Witch

From my personal experience
for your specific example...anything behind the male card is the far past.
Him landing in mice might show something affecting him first or him acting first.

That makes sense.

All the cards that fall after him and before you...will show what will be going on between you two during this time period.

I considered that. I need to look more closely at the cards between us.

If you look at what falls in the House of Man...you might see what he is dealing with and same for House of Woman will show what you may/will be dealing with.

I hadn't considered that. Man/Stork, Lady/Lily. Good cards.

Him landing in the house of mice may show in in the state of loss, worries, anxiety.

You in house of bouquet may show you in the state of happiness or joy...maybe something to do with gifts.

That I did consider.

Fish will look more at income most of the time
Bear will look more at savings or large sums. Clover will look more at small finances (or money earned through "luck"...like a bonus or from actual gambling)

I designated Fish as income and Bear as savings when I laid the spread. I didn't consider Clover.

Clover is in the Man's past. Should I read the cards surrounding the Clover or the house it falls on? I don't... or I haven't been... reading the cards in the past.

Fish in house of snake may show income that is problematic. Bear in House of fish may show savings/large sum of money as income.
(bear here could show someone who only get paid in two parts...such as construction workers or freelance workers...they don't get regular pay checks sometimes. They get large sums for each job taken on/completed)

I did see the Fish in the house of snake. My husband is retired but works here and there which gains us a bonus or two in income every so often. That makes sense.

Fish in house of snake may show income that is problematic. Bear in House of fish may show savings/large sum of money as income.

This is just my personal take on the grand tableau through my methods....someone else might be able to give a different perspective with their own personal method**[/b]

I much appreciate the time you took to response to my inquiry. Thank you!

CosmicBeing

That makes sense.

I considered that. I need to look more closely at the cards between us.

I hadn't considered that. Man/Stork, Lady/Lily. Good cards.

That I did consider.

I designated Fish as income and Bear as savings when I laid the spread. I didn't consider Clover.

Clover is in the Man's past. Should I read the cards surrounding the Clover or the house it falls on? I don't... or I haven't been... reading the cards in the past.

I did see the Fish in the house of snake. My husband is retired but works here and there which gains us a bonus or two in income every so often. That makes sense.

I much appreciate the time you took to response to my inquiry. Thank you!

See what surrounds clover...what house clover sits in....what card sits in House of clover...what card reflect (example House of Bird reflects House of rings...so whatever card sits in house of bird will reflect what card is in house of ring)...also see what mirrors clover.

Clover alternatively means opportunities..but since the reading is about your finances I would more likely think clover will manifest in it's money meaning.

Usually whatever is in the "past" will still influence you and him....so I would still read it.

Stork in House of Man may be saying He is dealing with relocation, moving to the next stage of his career (if he just recently retired), or is dealing with improvements.

Lily in house of woman may be saying you are dealing with patience, something old, something that will take time to develop, Lily I've heard various money meanings...like it represent the interest you may gain in a bank account, an investment, 401k (?), stuff like that where wealth grows with time.

Village Witch

I will try those techniques, Cosmic Being. Thank you again for you reply. Much appreciated. I love this forum. I learn a lot.

What I really want to know is how my position in the GT affects the read. Will I have to wait six months before moving forward as I am in the last column of the spread? What does falling in the last column say when it comes to timing?

Village Witch

See what surrounds clover...what house clover sits in....what card sits in House of clover...what card reflect (example House of Bird reflects House of rings...so whatever card sits in house of bird will reflect what card is in house of ring)...also see what mirrors clover.

Clover alternatively means opportunities..but since the reading is about your finances I would more likely think clover will manifest in it's money meaning.

Usually whatever is in the "past" will still influence you and him....so I would still read it.

I will do that.

Stork in House of Man may be saying He is dealing with relocation, moving to the next stage of his career (if he just recently retired), or is dealing with improvements.

Lily in house of woman may be saying you are dealing with patience, something old, something that will take time to develop, Lily I've heard various money meanings...like it represent the interest you may gain in a bank account, an investment, 401k (?), stuff like that where wealth grows with time.

The hubby may possibly go back to work as a consultant. He can't sit still. A company contacted him recently as they know his expertise.

I went back to work part-time to put a little spending money in my pocket and to take the burden off the household expenses. I only work then hours a week. I'm very happy with that.

Barleywine

There are some (I think Rana George is one) who won't read a GT with the significator card in the last column to the right, and will instead throw an entirely new spread. If you use past/present/future, no future outlook is being offered by the spread, and if you use Andy B's "left weakened/right intensified" method, there are no matters of greater import to be examined. I usually scrap the reading in this situation and try again.

snowmoon

hi,

you have to deal things regarding from the previous month, the future is not show(unknown) until things revealed itself.

Village Witch

There are some (I think Rana George is one) who won't read a GT with the significator card in the last column to the right, and will instead throw an entirely new spread. If you use past/present/future, no future outlook is being offered by the spread, and if you use Andy B's "left weakened/right intensified" method, there are no matters of greater import to be examined. I usually scrap the reading in this situation and try again.

I do know Rana's view on this situation. I simply hate to scrap a spread. Although I do realize that at times that the cards will jump out of my hands when shuffling and/or the shuffle just doesn't feel right. It's then I know to put the deck aside till whatever energies are at play calm down. So I can only surmise the GT reacts in its own way to a read that just isn't read to be revealed.

Village Witch

hi,

you have to deal things regarding from the previous month, the future is not show(unknown) until things revealed itself.

That makes sense, especially with cards being in my husband's future. What is going on with him needs to play itself out. I also need to look at the cards between the two of us.

Thank you for that insight. :)