Connecting with the Fey

Niove

Hello all,

I am writing a little article about ways to connect with the fey. I just started using The Faerie's Oracle last month and I keep getting The Singer of Connection in my weekly spreads. I think the fey are telling me that I am in the initial stages of establishing a connection to them. I think there are many ways to establish a connection to these beings. I suppose I can let myself draw or write words to express and inspire my connection to them...

I need to spend more time out in the garden and nature listening to the trees in the park. I write poetry, but not as much lately...

Maybe I can hum a tune (er, when no one else is around), or laugh a little at something silly or serious (I have noticed that ever since I started using this deck, I smile more - its such a joy to work with). Looking through the Faerie's Oracle deck helps me to connect with the Fey. Usually, I can laugh about the way a face is smiling or sulking, feel the zest or raw energy another expresses, or contemplate with Ta'Om, the poet. I usually make a connection through a daily card. It doesn't necessarily have to make me feel happy or silly as long as I make the connection.

How do you connect to the fey?

In my research I found an article (for those of you interested) published by Widdershins e-zine...

Things That Go Bump In The Bushes
http://www.widdershins.org/vol2iss1/b9613.htm

Other than this I haven't really found anything else on this topic over the internet...