Conquering The Court - Page Wands

Sinduction

Yes or ill-dignified if you don't read reversals.

I'm so thrilled all of you are helping. I'm going to throw cards until he comes up and then we can decipher it.

The crowned one

I think you have a good point there Sinduction. The pages are the easiest to be influenced by other cards in a reading, knights can be unpredictable in a reading, a wild card if you like. Queens and kings seem to influence a reading or a person..... Pages are messangers, not do'ers as abstract.

Sinduction

Yes, I think so too. The majors can stand on their own quite easily. But even the minors imo need something more to latch onto.

*edited because dinner isn't ready yet*

Here's what I pulled. 5 Pentacles, Page of Wands, Temperance.

To me, this would say there's been a change in material status but there will be a message of how to temper it coming.

Does that sound right? What do you all see in this fake reading. What a great way to learn! This is so hands on.

The crowned one

Sinduction said:
Yes, I think so too. The majors can stand on their own quite easily. But even the minors imo need something more to latch onto.

*edited because dinner isn't ready yet*

To me, this would say there's been a change in material status but there will be a message of how to temper it coming.

Does that sound right? What do you all see in this fake reading. What a great way to learn! This is so hands on.

It is a great idea, but we need a common context to read from. IS this fake reading about a mans/ladies day? job prospects? love life? etc. we need to focus in and need a subject to base the reading on.

Sinduction

Pick one and go with it. I'd like to see how many different takes we get then we could see this card in all different contexts. Mine would be money.

The crowned one

Your very poor spending habits are "impulsive and they are too chancy"(the page), you need to have a better balance of money in and money out.

GoddessArtemis

Sinduction said:
I guess it depends on whether the Page represents a quality or a person. Here are two ways I'd read this:

1. The Page of Wands has been impulsively spending his money and now he's finding himself in a pickle; he needs to control his spending habits, or he's going to be in the poor house soon! :D

2. There have been some hard financial times, but there's going to be some unexpected news coming soon that will alleviate some of the anxiety/financial pressures. Help is on the way.

There ya go.

GA

The crowned one

I feel we still need to define the page's in general, and this wand specifically. A consensus is needed before reading him. Could we back peddle a bit?

GoddessArtemis

More...

Love: Someone is feeling awfully rejected and left out in the cold by the other, but some unexpected news is coming that will bring the two back together.

Health: Someone's been feeling poorly, but they'll get an unexpected surge of energy/some quick or effective medicine that will make them heal and feel much better.

GA

Sinduction

Ok back peddle to where?

The immaturity of the fire aspect? The messenger but not do'er?