Cool Kit Kat Advert

Kiama

In Britain, there's a new it Kat advert. Basically, this is how it goes:

A man is siting ina caravan, in a fair. A woan is shuffling a deck of Tarot cards, and she lays them face down. She then tells him that the first five cards she dealt are the most significant. She turns them over, andyou get a close up of each card, with the 'O Fortuna' scary music playing. The cards are: Tower, Ten Swords, Hanged Man, Devil, and Death. The reader looks at the man, who is eagrly waiting for her to tell him what they mean, and she looks back at the cards, an tries to say something, but nothing comes out. Then, on the screen is the: 'Have a break. Have a Kit Kat' thing.

I laughed for ages after this, and just thought I had to share it with you. Obviosly, its funnier if you actually watch it.

Kiama

northsea

Hey Kiama,
That's hilarious! :-D That certainly would be a tough layout to interpret in a positive sense! Hope I see it sometime.

cj

Kiama

Now that would be a laugh...wish they would run it in the US, would love to see it.

cj

Melvis

That is a classic, Kiama! :D

It makes me laugh even more because my friends joke with me because no matter what the cards are, I end up trying to make them sound positive. I keep telling them, "There's always another way to look at a card..." but they just laugh. I think even I wouldd have trouble with that spread, though! ;)

Peace,

Melvis

Frankie

He He He! I saw the advert too,it is funny!

What makes it even funnier I guess, are the portrayal of the charactures they've used - i.e the authentic gypsy woman and the geeky looking man - corking!

It also reminds me of an episode from "Father Ted" when he's at the fairground and sees a fortune teller and pulls out the Death card 3 times!!??

Major Tom

:D I've seen it and it's certainly made me laugh out loud! :D Brilliant campagn for Kit Kat! My only thought was that I'd probably reach for the whisky bottle instead of a Kit Kat if those cards came up like that! :D

Kiama

Quote:Major Tom (19 Jan, 2002 01:35):
:D I've seen it and it's certainly made me laugh out loud! :D Brilliant campagn for Kit Kat! My only thought was that I'd probably reach for the whisky bottle instead of a Kit Kat if those cards came up like that! :D

ROFLMAO!!! :-D

Kiama