Cosmic Love Spread

thirdlibra

A spread for when you are in the dark. It shows the descent into the darkness, but finishes with stairs to climb your way back out. This was created on the spur of the moment while listening to Cosmic Love on repeat - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQNefCgQZ6k&feature=youtu.be

This is the first spread that I'm sharing here. PLEASE do tell me if you have any suggestions for making it usable or if you'd adjust anything. I have a thick skin, and am learning, so I do welcome critique! I'd love to know if anyone actually tries it, as well. It is long, so I understand if no one does, lol...

I sort of have it based as a relationship spread - one for when you've had a fight and are in the midst of the silent treatment type moments, and how to get past that. I didn't put a strong focus on the "other half" of the relationship for this spread. It's not a "How do I make HIM apologize to me?" type thing. It's more for self-healing, with a bit of support from the outside thrown in. It's very introspective - you really don't need to have it be a relationship issue to read here. I feel like it will easily adjust to be a spread for a bringing a bit of light during depression or any other rough patch...

~~~

********************11**
**1,2 crossing******10****
****3*4*********9*******
********5*****8*********
**********6*7***********

Card 1
A falling star fell from your heart, and landed in my eyes...
The Starting Point. The natural state of rest for yourself or the relationship, what is being disturbed by...

Card 2
I screamed aloud as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind...
The Conflict.

Cards 3 & 4
The stars, the moon, they've all been blown out...
The result of he conflict - things lost, etc... The brightness, turned dark.

Card 5
You've left me in the dark...
Where you are at, having lost the above

Card 6
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight - In the shadow of your heart...
How the outside world or the other person is affecting you in your current position.

***(skipped ahead in the song)***

Card 7
I took the stars from our eyes...
The spark that could begin the road to healing the conflict

Card 8
And then I made a map...
Creation of your "map" - representation of the tools you'll need to climb the steep path ahead

Card 9
I knew that somehow, I could find my way back...
What will help give you faith that you CAN make it

Card 10
I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too...
Support from the outside - your other half, if you are using this as a relationship spread

Card 11
So I stayed in the darkness with you.
What brings you contentment, even in the dark. The point where you can decide to adjust to staying where you are - you've found the beauty of the darkness - or you can keep moving toward the light with the support and tools you've found on the way.

~~~

So, there it is. Again, I welcome any and all feedback. And I've got the original reading from this spread posted here - http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=194444. I found it interesting how perfectly the cards drawn suited the placement.