Could anyone tell me if they get any impressions about me if I don't give details?

allaboutsoul

CLOSED/UPDATED 5/19

There's something I strongly feel I'm intuitively right about. I won't give details until after a few responses but I'm curious if anyone could try and sense if I'm right.

Aries2014

ok I get a feeling its something that's been on going on for a while if I'm right and at one point you thought it was you thinking things but is it maybe someone has took something from you or betrayed you (and you cant yet prove this but have been finding a way too)

allaboutsoul

ok I get a feeling its something that's been on going on for a while if I'm right and at one point you thought it was you thinking things but is it maybe someone has took something from you or betrayed you (and you cant yet prove this but have been finding a way too)

Thanks for the response. I don't want to give anything away in the thread until after several responses but I could PM you and any others if you like.

Aries2014

Thanks for the response. I don't want to give anything away in the thread until after several responses but I could PM you and any others if you like.

no its fine I will wait to see

allaboutsoul

no its fine I will wait to see

Okay thanks. :) I just think it's better to not influence the impressions too much. I always complain when a paranormal TV show immediately says what they think an EVP sounds like because once you have the idea you can't hear much else.

LittleOne

My mind intuitively went towards death - or perhaps just an ending of some sort that has been preoccuping your mind. It regard someone else. You are close to them but not family close or romantic. But it is still stressing you out because you don't want to be having these thoughts.

I'm just going on some automatic writing of what it coming to my mind. I hope I'm wrong though because death/endings are a bit morbid.

Village Witch

I'm picking up something involving the heart. I see a fluttering heart. My guess is that you are sweet on someone and think they are sweet on you too. You both are shy.

gregory

I'm getting a sort of ending too - but it feels like you are intuitively feeling you will be losing your job... (Or if you are a stay at home, your partnership - which would kind of BE your job, and which would be worse :()

linnie

I actually got something pertaining to reincarnation, and that you may have an instinct re your ongoing Life line or part thereof ... :)

empress's dress

you had a deep feeling about your character and it's ability to change but solidify. an end to inner wishy-washyness that was holding you back. you found a way move forward. and yes, you are right. but it will take time. but follow it! you will still change your mind but it will be with conviction instead of meekness.