could *really* use some help on this one.

moon

Just got my Gendron deck and decided to give it a whirl. I did a celtic cross reading, cards positioned as follows:

----5------10
4--1/2--6--9
----3------8

1. covers you
2. crosses you
3. basis for situation
4. what is passing out of influence
5. goals
6. future, next turn of events
7. yourself as you see yourself
8. environment
9. hopes and fears
10. final outcome

some background information: i had a very, very bad breakup with my boyfriend not too long ago. we're still friends/maintaining communcation...and he is coming to visit me in january. parents and friends are very concerned about me getting hurt again, etc. anyway, your advice, interpretations would be appreciated, as usual :)

blessings,
jess

bec

hmmm, Moon you forgot the cards :)

moon

oops

perhaps i should have included the cards i drew, huh? *sigh* it's been a long day.

1. 2 of wands reversed
2. 2 of swords
3. 8 of pentacles reversed
4. princess of pentacles, reversed
5. 4 of swords reversed
6. 3 of swords reversed
7. the tower reversed
8. 6 of swords reversed
9. hanged man reversed
10. queen of pentacles reversed.

teehee. sorry : /

bec

Overall 9 out of 10 cards is reversed - so this spread indicates a major turbulence for you - an unfamiliar situation.
I don´t have time for a total interpret tonight - I´m off to bed :) it´s almost midnight. However I´ll give it a go tomorrow when time shows up -

just need to know this, your deck?

Is princess = page and queen=queen ?

moon

hmmm, the LWB that came with the deck doesn't specify...however, the suits are listed in this order: queen, king, princess, prince...so perhaps things were changed around a bit? i'm not really sure, i just got this deck in the mail today.

but like, going by the definitions given, i'd say that princesses ARE pages, and queens are queens.

any other gendron users out there?

blessings,
jess

bec

Oops, the reply is to long for just one post :D

Part one

Right I´ll give it a go - your spread was really giving me a hard time here - I might be waaaay of target, if so, just ignore me :)

You haven´t told what your question was - so I just went with the flow in the spread.

First impression:
9 out of 10 cards is reversed - your life is really turned up side down at the moment, nothing is as it´s used to be - and some things never will be again. I sence you´re still loving him or having a hard time figuring out what happend during your breakup.

No cups, 1 wand, all swords, life is teaching you a hard lesson.

bec

Part two:

My interpret:
You have not yet made a disicion wether to go back and meet the "boats" confrontation, or let them come to you, awaiting the situation to develope. You´re stuck in the situation trying to make up your mind by thinking with the heart and feel with your thourghts (that´s a "no can do ").
The situation is uneasy, you can´t lay your thourghts to rest, it really bugs you.
It doesn´t say which of you did the final breaking up - but I think you left, only half done. The time and energy you put in the realationship either wasn´t enough or wasn´t appreciatet.
You still have a lot to talk about concerning your time together, maybe some "why?"s that has not been asked, answered or understood.
It could be you´ve spend some time blaming him why it all went wrong, neclecting your own responsibillities and actions involved, since it´s passing out, you should have gained a better perspective in this, realizing it takes 2 to tango. Even in a bad realtionship it still takes 2.
The goal is still not clear, it´s uneasy, you can´t put your thourghts to rest - you might even stress over this - not knowing what to do and what you want out of it.
You´re being hard on yourself, you wanted everything to be perfect, and now you blame yourself. I sence a struggle within, you want someone to blame to answer the "why?" - since you can´t all together blame him for it, you blame yourself.
Next stop is to release all these heavy thourghts piercing your heart, it was a bad breakup, and that´s in the past - the future should be cleansed - you can´t change it, only learn to live with it as a part of your life allready lived.
The way you see yourself is having no disillusions, the tower did tumble. You´re experiencing a small chaos in life, trying to clean out the ruins - some days you feel an unbearing loss with no perspective of what to do about it - other days you have the strength to get rid of the broken bricks and what´s still standing of your foundation in life.
Your invirement is also left in conflict to your situation. Some think you´re stuck and that you should get on - and maybe the same ones are afraid that you´ll move to fast not before dealing with the past.
You have a loving invirement, looking out for you, caring and concerned about what will happen to you.
Your hopes are that your surroundings will come to an understanding of your feelings, that you´ll regain your trust in life and in other people. I sence that that´s also your fears - not quite willing to go through the pain to regain that trust and understanding. You know the process is hurting, maybe that´s why you´re having such a hard time starting it.
I see Queen of P as you (mind this is all wrong if queen is not queen). You could end up being stuck in this situation for a long time ahead, emotions blocked, pretending everything is fine, letting others to quess how you really feel about things.

So what did I answer ? I drew 8 Cups rev.:

You just wanna leave everything behind, but for some reason you don´t. And that could be the right choice.
Something inside you is telling you that this isn´t over just yet - open your mind and listen to that voice - it is telling you what you´re missing to make a closeure and start fresh.

I think the spread is telling you, to use your meeting to clear things out - make a closeure. Maybe you know what the spread is saying now :) I hope so anyway, by the way I´ve used the waite deck for this.

Wether I´m on or off target here - I wish you happiness and love for the future, may your inner guide lead you through this hard time you´re having

:)

moon

Oh wow...you were right on target with everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Thank you so much.

I do still love him, and I'm wondering where exactly things went wrong.

"It doesn´t say which of you did the final breaking up - but I think you left, only half done"

That really hit home. I went to visit him over the summer, and he broke up with me right before I flew out there. But I decided to go anyway (stupid stupid). I ended up packing up and leaving halfway through the trip because things were going so terribly. It left me feeling like things were very unfinished/disjointed.

There are definitely many questions that I want answered. I've asked him, and he's always evaded answering.

And yeah, it definitely takes two to tango. While he did the terrible things to me, I still allowed him to do it. I kept taking him back.

The people around me--family, friends--have been incredibly supportive, as well as incredibly worried that I kept going back to someone who has been so emotionally abusive. And they've all got their hackles up about him coming here in January.

But I see this as an opportunity to make peace with him and myself about what happened.

I think the queens are definitely queens in this deck...I HAVE been stuck in this mess for a while now, and if I don't do something to break free once and for all, it's going to stay that way.

Anyway, thank you thank you thank you. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your taking the time to do this :)

*hugs*

~Jess

bec

Gee :) I´m getting red in the face right now,
Thank you for the feed-back - that´s highly appreciatet :)

moon

no need to thank me, goof. i give credit where credit is due. you did a fabulous job, dahling.