Could You? Chart Request & Question

September Pixie

I am moving towards a rather transitional point in my life.. and I have never had a chart reading before.. and I was hoping if someone wouldn't mind doing one for me? I don't have anything to offer (because I don't know how to read them yet) except a tarot or oracle reading and/or feedback in return..

My only problem is.. no one is really clear on when I was born! My mother insists it was 7:09am, my grandparents & father insists it was 7:11am, and my birth certificate says 7:05am.. does this confusion have an effect on our personality? I assume so?

at any rate my birth date is 9/13/79 @ 7:05am, 7:09am, or 7:11am. A general reading would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you in advance :)

paradoxx

I would go by the recorded time of 7:05 but it should be the same accendent regardless.

ncefafn

Hi, Pixie. An astrologer would need your birthplace too, but that's a little too much personal info to be giving out over a public forum. I'd wait and see if you have any takers on doing a chart reading for you, and then sending them the birthplace via PM.

Kim

Nitegoddess

Hello Pixie,
If you haven't had a bite as to someone doing a general chart you can get one for free online. I think one is Astrolabe and the other site which actually explains the chart is Astrology2go.com
Hope this helps as I too was looking for a general and ended up using the sites listed. Let me know what you decide to do maybe we can PM eachother and help eachother out on the meanings.

gloria

September Pixie said:
at any rate my birth date is 9/13/79 @ 7:05am, 7:09am, or 7:11am. A general reading would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you in advance :)
Hi Pixie....here is a link that may interest you http://www.astrology-numerology.com/reading.html
You can make your own reading by pasting in your natal chart details.
Gloria.