Counseling needed!!!

Ramses

Hey folks...
How are you?...Hope you?re all fine!!!

Well...I got these three girl friends at college...and we?re all into magic, spirituality, tarot, esoterism, etc...
We form a kind of special group, for our sun signs form a circle of elements...I?m a Sagittarius(fire), the others are Taurus(earth), Aquarius(air) and Scorpio(water)...

But, since some time ago, maybe a couple of years, the three of them did some kind of ritual...or it was two of them...maybe it was for them to find their true soul mate (they said), in this or the spiritual world...

Well...then, they started saying that they were being bothered by some "little devils", as they said...and they say that these "spirits" are still with them...

The thing is....these spirits used to bother them(if they are really spirits, and not their imagination)...
My grandmother, who has been a spiritist for her whole life, told me that her guides said I?m pretty strong(or powerful, I don?t know), in the spiritual level....But, these friends of mine won?t let me help them...They never tell me what?s going on with them...

Do you think that there?s any way that I could help them?
I?ve already thought of saying prayers for them at night, or lighting a candle for them, or making some kind of nice ritual to help?em....

Would anybody here suggest something???....I really care about these firends...but, I feel kinda limited here...

Umbrae

"But, these friends of mine won?t let me help them...They never tell me what?s going on with them... "

Looks like you answered the question.
They do not want help. Although they may use your essence to help themselves. Perhaps they are ashamed of their past actions, and do not want help; or perhaps you like/care for them more than they you.

zorya

ramses, whether or not you consider helping them. first protect yourself! please read the thread on psychic self defense. it's in the divination section.

:OL zorya

Ramses

thanks a lot, folks, for the suggentions...

yeah...I know that, first of all, I gotta protect myself, so that I can protect my friends without a problem, and properly...

thanks a lot ....

and, maybe they don?t really want my help, or don?t care about me the same way I care about them....but, I think that, as a friend, I should help....well, I don?t know...

thanks again...

moondust

Do they say WHY they don't want your help??

Ramses

nope...

they don?t say why they don?t want my help...
once they told it?s because they don?t want to involve me in the problem they created...that it?s for my own good...

but, I know there?s something else....

zorya

hi ramses,
just out of curiosity, what do the cards say about all this?

Ramses

thanks Zorya...

it was a very good idea, the one you gave me ...
I still haven?t asked the cards about it, not even used my alchemic stones...
I?ll do that....let you know....