Courage under Fire???

aeonx

Greetings all.
I had this really really strange dream tonight, and all I was able to remember, is 'Courage under Fire'. This is the title of a movie starring Meg Ryan and Denzel Washington. And it was nothing from the movie itself, I only saw the cover, the title and the two lead actors. Here's a link: http://us.imdb.com/Details?0115956

In addition, I could hear the title over and over again in my head, like a chant! 'Courage under Fire' 'Courage under Fire' 'Courage under Fire'.

Freaky! I have no clue whatsoever to what this means. Do you?
Btw, I haven't seen the whole movie yet, only caught a glimse of it some weeks ago. I didn't notice anything special about the movie that would trigger a dream (several weeks later...).

Blessings,

~aeonx~

Phoenix

Perhaps it means that you have to be courageous in the face of hardships??

aeonx

Phoenix: I think you're right, I didn't think of that possibility at all. I've had a difficult period in my love life, and been down a bit. I'll try to be 'couragous under fire'! :p

Thanx for your input. *s*s*

Blessings,

~aeonx~

Pollux

Will and Courage are doubtlessly aligned with Fire.
Aeonx, I am shocked!!! I keep finding similarities in the things happening to both of us. I think I have gone (don't know it that is over yet) through a similar period... and actually don't want to add much of my personal experience for many reasons - someone will see... ;)

Actually, I think I was helped as well. I was haunted by similar things about fire and courage and stuff. One day, passing by a newsagency, I noticed a new thingie on sale, and inside it there was a little stone, in Italian it is called Avventurina (Rossa). I have made my bit of researching, and finally decided to take one (asmall obelisk, so tiny and cute! :p). It has helped me a lot. Probably because I have some astrological features that make me particularly sensitive to its effect. However, I DO think you might like to try. It did/is doing wonders for me. OF course, low moods and bad moments happen, but I feel much stronger... it is stupid maybe trying to explain... I just think you got to try it... :)

And it may help you balance the wateriness of your actual state with a spicy and reinforcing fiery influence... Let me in on further developments!!! ;)

(I hope Kiama and Lili don't see me... :*)

aeonx

Dear Pollux.
Thank you for your advice, I'll try to obtain one of those. *s*
You got a PM by the way. :D

PS: Arent's the other two girls of yours involved with someone? And you and I are single? Isn't it a good idéa then that we hook up??? :p 8) *lol*

Liliana

hehehe aeonx doesnt know Pollux ;)

I SEE YOU! TAG YOU'RE IT!

hehehee

Pollux

*ROFLMAO*

Liliana: SHUT UP!!! You give me away too easily... :p
And Aeonx is just entering the circle of my favourite Aeclecticans... if you are jealous, I can't help it (still you remain MY mistress :p)

Aeonx, I am sorry but still I can't find the name of that stone translated... :(

aeonx

Pollux: don't mind, I'll find out. My best friend's mother is archeologist, and I hope she'll know. Actually, she's been a lot in Italy digging up old Cæsar's palace. :)

Btw, you're in my circle as well! ;)

Scorpion

Pollux said:
in Italian it is called Avventurina (Rossa)............

Pollux,

Someone's got my Gemstone Oracle, but I suspect it's pink (from the Rossa) aventurine - I'm sure there is such a stone in English. Unfortunately, without my Oracle, I have no idea what its properties are, but I'm sure if it's worked for you Aeonx could get some benefit from it.

Liliana - behave!!! You know we're all in Pollux's fan club!

Aeonx - I'm jealous of your mother's friend: being a archaeologist was my dream career!

Scorpion

Pollux said:
in Italian it is called Avventurina (Rossa)............

Pollux,

Someone's got my Gemstone Oracle, but I suspect it's pink (from the Rossa) aventurine - I'm sure there is such a stone in English. Unfortunately, without my Oracle, I have no idea what its properties are, but I'm sure if it's worked for you Aeonx could get some benefit from it.

Liliana - behave!!! You know we're all in Pollux's fan club!

Aeonx - I'm jealous of your friend's mother: being a archaeologist was my dream career!