court cards

flipperjane

What is the signifigance of having a higher % of court cards in a spread than anything else?

Thirteen

What is the signifigance of having a higher % of court cards in a spread than anything else?
Court Cards don't have to stand for people, but of all the cards they're more typically taken as standing for people--like a mother, brother, boss, neighbor. Thus, they could stand for several different people having an influence on your life.

Elendil

They might also indicate that the client has to play lots of different roles at the moment and has to behave in certain ways depending on their audience...If the court cards are conflicting it might suggest the difficulties of playing all these different roles....

minrice

I agree, and the relationships in your life will take on more importance and energy than you would devote to your personal life, or career, etc. It can mean meetings, it can mean these people have an influence in your life rather than anything you can personally do. Like, for example if it was a college application or job application and all courts came up it would be these people influencing those decisions more than anything you could do up to that point.

SunChariot

Although we all read differently, none to me. It just means that the cards that came up are the answer and that question was answered best by using those cards.

Courts to me do not represent people, but instead are more related to qualities. aspects of the situation....the way I read them.

I don't personally see any signigicance to it,. Just that the cards that came up were the best way to answer the question.

Babs

flipperjane

Thanks everyone - I appreciate your time - and as usual your answers give me loads more to ponder over.