Critique Poll

If you have posted any creative work in the Tarot Creation Forum please pick one :

• I feel the comments/criticisms were entirely appropriate- no need for the forum to take any action.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • In the case of both appropriate and inappropriate comments current forum policy covers this.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • In the case of inappropriate comments I believe the forum should take action to address this issue.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • When a significant number of comments/criticisms are inappropriate the forum should take action.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicky

NOTE:
This poll is intended only for people who have posted work in the Tarot Creation Forum, here on AT.
If you have never posted work yourself, please DO NOT answer. (But you may feel free to comment below.)
If you have artist friends who have posted work in the AT Tarot Creation Forum in the past, please feel free to point them to this poll.

If you have posted any creative work in the Tarot Creation Forum, here on AT, which of the following best describes your experience:

(1) I feel that the comments or criticisms were entirely appropriate, and believe there is no need for the forum to take any action.

(2) I feel that most comments or criticisms were appropriate, and while I considered some to be inappropriate, I believe that current forum policy covers the problem, so no additional action is needed.

(3) I feel that most comments or criticisms were appropriate, but I considered some to be inappropriate, and I believe the forum should take additional action to address this issue.

(4) I feel that a significant number of comments or criticisms were entirely inappropriate, and believe the forum should take action to address this issue.

Luna-Ocean

NOTE:
This poll is intended only for people who have posted work in the Tarot Creation Forum, here on AT.
If you have posted any creative work in the Tarot Creation Forum, here on AT, which of the following best describes your experience:

(1) I feel that the comments or criticisms were entirely appropriate, and believe there is no need for the forum to take any action.

This is an interesting poll, a few years ago i had various Tarot creation's going on, many of the comment's about my Art was received with encouragement, plus good constructive view point's on how i needed to change certain details.

My experiance was (1)

Lillie

That's a 1 from me, too.

The comments I got were sometimes useful, sometimes not. Mostly positive, usually encouraging. Although sometimes too much so, as there were points where people wanted me to do more with my work than I was willing to do.
But I didn't need anyone to sort anything out for me.

trzes

Also a 1 from me. All the response I got was very friendly, encouraging and criticism was helpful and not at all inappropirate. The thread about my work is still rather short though (small project, only started a couple of days ago) but I always felt safe in the friendly atmosphere here on ATF. I hope I'll always be able to hold that high standard myself by keeping the self-opinionated mister-smarty-pants-side of myself under control :)