Crystal/stone for a teacher (leadership, confidence, etc.)

Zuni

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site and new to crystal healing. I've loved reading the dicussions here.

I won't go into specifics, but I teach people for a living. People come to me to learn. In some ways I am a teacher, a leader, a mentor, a healer.

But, I am very humble by nature, and sometimes that may come through to some as insecurity or weakness.

I'd like to get everyone's thoughts as to what would be a good stone for confidence, assertiveness, and leadership.

Perhaps related, I'd also like to communicate more effectively and assertively. Even though I am in a leadership position and believe I can learn from all of my students, some students need to have complete faith in the instructor to learn from him/her and follow him/her.

Hope that made sense. Thoughts anyone?

Furnacechant

I've always been very fond of carnelian and heard it's one of the best for this.

Sonic

You could also research these:

Teaching - Apatite
Leadership - Blue Topaz, Aventurine, Blue Aventurine, Lapis Lazuli, Sunstone
Confidence - Amazonite, Cerussite, Chrysocolla, Citrine, Dumortierite, Garnet, Jade, Moss Agate, Moonstone, Rhodonite Jade, Moonstone, Onyx, Sardonyx

MCsea

I gree with the above sugestions

I work with sabian symbols (astrology) and crystal energy and two other suggestions may include -

IMHO
Cancer 14
Sabian Symbol: A very old wise one faces a vast dark space to the northeast
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Sanction
Spiritually, Rainbow Obsidian enlightens self-development and offers protection. Experience, power and privilege in decision-making and promoting change.
Focus: You have a strong belief in yourself, and you encourage confidence in others.
Affirmation for Rainbow obsidian: I have authority and wisdom.

Leo 30 -as the key word is confidence..
Sabian Symbol: An unsealed letter
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Confidence
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Back
Spiritually, Atacamite promotes freedom from doubt, and facilitates friendly conversations and correspondence. Self belief – assurance for future prosperity.
Focus: You communicate from the heart with integrity and passion; others hear your truth, and you are listened to.
Affirmation for atacamite: I am open, carefree, creative and honest.

crystal blessings

MARINA

PS - WELCOME TO THE SITE!

lol

Hiya there

Defs recommend Citrine, Pyrite and Sunstone.

They are all strong yellow and Gold, SOLAR (as in SUN) and therefore YANG - the male energy alongside YIN which (according to Buddhists, Taoists and many healers) create everything! Yang is Solar male stregnth an leadership, so Pyrite, which is Gold, PERFECT SQUARE and made minly from IRON, is very much about Male Power.
Pyrite Cubes really are completely natural and square - the Square represents strength, foundations, logic, organized structure, ancient Male / masculine qualities.
(Yin is obviously about female, the moon, water, mysterious things - moonstone, amethyst)

Think of the Yin/Yang M/F thing in the Sun and Moon, and then relate this to crystals: The moon has always been assoc. with feminine magic and womanly energy, subtler, mysterious, deeper, capable of eclipse! The Sun is brash, bright, strong loud and unswerving.

The Yellow Gold crystals go mainly with ones Solar Plexus Chakra, which is the seat of One's relationship to oneself, the Seat of the Ego, and where leadership comes from. The chakras (from base up) are a rainbow and go :

Base = Red/Black = Yang = Foundations, Tribal connections, Abundance/lack
Sacral = Orange = Yin = Sexuality, Creativity of life, art, drive, passion
Solar P = Yellow = Yang = Personal Power, Self-Confidence, Leadership,
Heart = Pink+Green = Yin = Pink = Love Inwards, Green = Love Outwards :)
Throat = LiteBlue = Yang = Communication, In+Out, Hearing Angels + People,
3rdEye = DkBl,LitePurple=Yin= Psychic Senses, Intuition, Psychology,
Crown = Gold/DkPurple= Yang = Sum of all the Others :)

Remembering they are all part of a wholistic system - choose some Yellow/Gold, + Pink and Green + Light blue crystals to work with, as this will cleanse and open up your Solar Plexus, Heart and Throat to allow more flow between, strengthening your centers of personal belief +power, your Love for yourself and subject, and ability to communicate all that more clearly :) Good Luck x x xLolx x x

Zuni

Thank you

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful suggestions. I'm hoping to visit a crystal shop in person soon to see which of these call out to me!

Several of the stones mentioned I already have and love.

One that caught my eye that I don't have is Sunstone--the Oregon variety.

Will keep everyone posted. Thank you again!

Violetgems

As with the aforementioned, I'd like to toss some fluorite unto the mix. I adore it for intellectual pursuits. Having said that, Labradorite is just magic too! :D