Death and Enlightenment!

pumpkins

Hello all! *SORRY for the long post*

So this is about a woman who mourned the death of her father recently! Her father still visits her in spirit! Her love for her father is so strong that she couldn’t resist sharing her story with people. So she asked me to post it for larger audience! This woman is a psychic. She never shared this ever with anyone else in her life, except for her father! She could sense even the slightest change in her environment very easily. It is so instant that sometimes it amazes her how she picks up on such fine details. For each and every event, big or small, she has had prior warnings. She has always been a rule breaker. She lives life on her own terms, has special disliking for rule driven authority. So she follows only her own mind, and no-one else. She thinks that the validity of rules should be checked first and foremost before following them blindly! So some people don’t like her for this and she is totally fine with it.

Here’s her story:

One day a girl met a mystic. She said,” Give me a gem!” He told her”You must never talk unless it’s absolutely necessary as your talks become prophecies!” The girl said,”Aha! You know it too?”
One day she was walking down the street, the road was long and dark but she kept on walking and got bored but she kept on walking n got tired but she never stopped walking n BAM!…. Oopsies! She had fallen into a ditch:(
In the ditch was sitting an old man! She said “Hey old man! I recognize you! I have seen you in my mind already before I fell into this ditch! I knew you will come one day! I have seen you doing some kind of ritual with fire and something else! What was the ritual about? What were you doing? There was a woman present too, but she was away from you, keeping an eye out on other people so they don’t wake up. Tell me tell me, you seem to know a lot! Look at your tribal dress and 10000 books you are surrounded with.”
The man“ Dang it!!!! Where did she come from?”.
He shouted “ Hey you! You ask a lot of questions! I never answer any qn! I love parables”. The girl said “Gimme some gimme some! I am a collector”.
The man said “ I am father of prophecies! Everyone calls me “father”
The girl thinks” Prophecy???” and says” Tell me father, What is your prophecy for me?”
Father says,” One day you will lose everything and but be able to achieve enlightenment on your own without any help!”
The girl says,” Hmm!!! That’s it?”
Father says “ Shut up!”
Girl “ You are rude!”
Father ” that’s because I love you!”
And I hate father figures! You better know that!
Father ”Such attitude?”
Girl ”Learned from life!”
Father, “ I’ll use this attitude of yours for enlightenment one day!”
Girl,” Please do! I’ll be glad to donate some!”

Next time they meet the girl says” Hey Father! How are you? Since you seem to know a lot, tell me who is this old man I see who is sitting in a cave with a tribal dress on. He is surrounded with hundreds of books. He doesn’t say anything. But he keeps on writing something all the time. He is busy day and night writing out something. What is he writing? He doesn’t even lift his head up to see what is going on around him! He and myself are wearing same tribal dresses. We belong to same tribe it seems. But he is sitting right in the centre of the cave as an authority! And I am standing as a young girl at the threshold of cave looking outside and thinking,” Wow! Why is it so silent here? I don’t even hear breeze! what’s wrong with this place? When will I see some movement? It is so quiet that it annoys me!” Tell me is that you and me?
Father, “ May be!” whispers” How did she come to know?”
Let’s play….

Father” You have cow dung in your mind” They both giggle together and he says “don’t talk this nonsense again!”
Girl ” I am just sharing what my mind is giving me! I told you that I saw you just before you entered my life.”
Father “ hMM!”

Again one day the little girl says “ Hey oldie! Why do I feel that I have my children suffering there and I need to rescue them? I can feel their pain. I cry when I think of them, Some of them are missing. They are crying too! Tell me father, why do I feel this need to rescue them? My heart cries out for them? It feels painful:(
Father” Because you are stupid! Politics and corruption is second name for missionary work! You will not stop thinking about it until you see the reality of it!” It doesn’t make sense to her but The girl adds the parable to her collection and moves on.
On another occasion the girl asks” Tell me father, who is this person who is depressed and drinking in a bar! They travel the same roads as I do and that they seem to be living in the same place as I do but I don’t see them! I need to go see them and hug them and tell them that someone backstabbed them just like he did to me! That I feel as if a part of my body is missing, it’s so painful when I feel that they are not around! They are wearing formals and it seems visit this bar almost everyday. And also I sense some business loss. I want to tell them not to worry as we’ll build it up again together. The person who betrayed us was someone positioned by them. This is someone from their business family.Tell me father why can;t I see them? It seems someone has held me captive? Who is holding me back? I have my mouth covered by someone standing behind me! What is it father tell me?”
Father” Tell them when you meet them -I HAVE HEARD THAT BEHIND EACH SO-CALLED GREAT MAN -- LIKE JULIUS CAESAR OR NAPOLEON, OR EVEN A REALLY GREAT MAN LIKE SOCRATES -- THERE WAS A WOMAN IN CHARGE.”
Why? Why? Why should I say that to someone? It’s none of my business! I don’t like sometimes what you say! So tell me again!
- Not a single child has been born in four years! How will commune survive?
- And you think this makes sense to me?
- It’s even better if it doesn’t!
- Hmm!

Don’t question me I told you before too! Girl says “ I can’t stop questioning! That’s my second nature. If you don’t feel like answering me that’s fine. I’ll go and question about everything you told me on social media.” And she does!

Father whispers” I need to do something about you birdie!”
Then he says” Okay! You come on Skype! It seems you are not getting what I am trying to tell you! Something is coming in the way!” She resists for some time, then asks someone who is revered on the forum and when they say that the person i trustworthy she agrees to go on Skype for 2 mins. He sees her and blows a kiss her way and she smiles and says good bye after two mins.
The father thinks ”Ha ha! Stupid woman!”
Next time girl sees her father the first qn she asks is “why can’t I think straight father? I cannot read! I cannot comprehend! I cannot read road signs properly. Everything is blurry. I feel my brain will burst into pieces! What happened to me father? Tell me tell me?”
Father,” Whoever tries to question me I kill them with confusion! Confusion is my method! Did you get it?”
Girl,’’Nothing makes sense to me.”
Father,” Perfect! That’s what I wanted! Go and do your work and I’ll keep on working on you from here!”

On another occasion the girl says” Father! Everyone yells at me! People ridicule me wherever I go! My colleagues pick up fights with me! Family members don’t want to see my face. Father, I had seen before that this time was coming! But why am I being tortured like this?”
Father,” My child, that’s because you are a woman! In every part of this world a woman has been traumatized! She is poor victim at the hands of so called chauvinists” The girl says” But my family was good! They never treated me bad! What happened there?” Upon hearing this the father struck her again!
As she woke up she saw herself in an utterly miserable state! She ended up in a hospital where she was diagnosed with 10 different ailments, the treatments started and thereafter she was stuck to bed…for years!

Her life turned into a sob story! Her brain was messed up and so was everything else in her life. Her surroundings, every relationship, career, her adorable garden that she loved the most, her valuables, everything started degrading and turned into ruins one day!

But she never stopped collecting parables. Despite of it’s degrading state, her mind was giving her clues, about future, more often than before. Every time she met her father she would ask a question about the things she was thinking in her mind,things she was sensing in her surroundings…

So here is some collection of parables from Father of prophecies!
#345: Father, I feel that a time is coming when I will be alone and kept away from my own ppl! Why do I feel this way? That I need to rush to find a mentor who can guide me! I hear that someone will try to take everything away from my life. I hear that a man is a monster! I need to go go run and find someone who can guide me! Why do I feel this way? And who is this con man?
- He will make you aware of something, that a man like Jesus uses even his death as a situation, as a device. He used it and he used it very skillfully. Socrates could not use his death so skillfully. Maybe it is because of Socrates' death that Jesus has learned a lesson: how to use death. There are foolish people who cannot use their lives usefully, artistically, gracefully, beautifully, and there are people like Jesus who can even use their death. Their death is also a device.
- Father, Who is Jesus?
- Who are you?
- Hmm!
#467: Father, I saw a dream where my own father was trying to sleep with me. I find it disgusting and want to get away from this house! Whose house is it? what am I doing there? There is a woman too! A woman is part of this plan, who keeps an eye on others while he does some things!!!!
- Because my dear you were worshipping your father and your father was totally infatuated with you! All the time he was thinking of you! Hence he took a decision!
- What decision?
- To crucify you?
- But why?
- Because of fear of his own death! You are such a terror! Overtime you appear he picks up his sword ready to cut you down any time. No one knows when you will strike so he will be ready with his sword every time you appear the scene!
- Hmm! My father? wanting to kill me? What nonsense is this? It doesn’t make sense at all!
- It will! Give it some time.
#1654: Father, this man who is very quiet and never says a word and is worried for my wellbeing, Who is he? and Where is he father? Tell me!
- He believes in written word so much that he can’t take one step in his life without asking about it. He doesn’t know one thing that all kinds of falsities go on circulating in the name of prophecies!!!!!
- But why does he believe in them so much?
- Because he trusts his father!
- Again? Why do you confuse me? where did father come from?
- From you my dear! You know his father!
- Hmm!
# 2356: Father, I was sleeping with my niece and suddenly I woke up in the middle of the night and felt a strange ugly presence superimposed on my niece. He was a man with a wretched face. His eyes were locked on to me! I couldn’t sleep all night because his energy was so dark and his face was scary! Who was he father? tell me tell me! ……
- He is the man!
- Yes! That’s what I thought! She has started behaving abnormally! She screams, yells, gets violent, she is so aggressive and has stopped listening to ppl in the family, while she was a shy and polite kid! She is not herself. She is acting strange. When I read about her I picked up king of swords! Again? Who is this man?
- Father,”This woman is making things difficult for me!”
- It tells me that you need more treatment my child!
- What did you say?
- Nothing! I am reading ZEN!
- I hate reading books!
- Even if you like them my child you cannot read and if you try to read them you won’t understand a thing because I am working hard!
#1879: Father, I see my best friend returning into my life. I’ll be happy again when I see him. I see a lot of laughter there when he comes. Oh I love him to pieces. When I meet him I am going to pick up a fight with him and ask him where was he and why didn’t he bother to know if I was dead or alive. I know he is here around me all the time. He will never leave me. Tell me father, am I right in sensing him around me or not?
- He has 100’s of fears out of which 99 never materialize. But he keeps on taking care of gods! He has 60 gods around him. He must at least keep 10 out of 60 happy all the time. because what if some god got annoyed and refused to answer????……..Goes to collection!
#678: Father, why do people believe in divination and all this stuff so much and not believe in themselves? Why do they have to ask questions for everything all the time? What will they learn if they keep on collecting answers and not do any work in their life on their own? I see a lot of rubbish in the name of readings that keeps on getting served to innocent ppl! Why is that so father?
- Fear, jealousy,cunningness…..if you are plagued with these diseases they will lead you to such destinations one way or another. Just because you are not yourself. The girl loved this one out of all the gems she received from the father!
#998: Father, I feel that I am more of a man! I feel more manly! What is a womanly feeling father? I don’t know how a woman feels…what is wrong with me? I see myself as a man, Why is it so?
- Silly woman! I am the one who works from inside you…I have a hold on you. Whatever you say or do, it’s me, not you! You will realize it later, at some point in life….Not now! Let me work through you now!
#8768: OMG! Father, every plant in my garden has started dying! Every single plant inside the house has started wilting and I see they will die eventually! What is happening father?
- I am trying to make sure that nothing around you survives…In the end I’ll finish you too! Evil laugh!
#5467: Father, a person in the family is sick! I saw in my dream that a woman is taking him away from the hospital. She is distracting him! She told him that she knows where he wants to go and that she will show him the way and that person left. Father, I saw lemons hidden in the hospital, I heard someone was doing black magic. I heard “organ stealer” when that woman arrived the scene. Father, tell me, will this person pass away soon? I feel his organs will fail and he’ll die! I feel he is going away!
- NO! Just relax and let me do my work!
#8378: Father, Why did you want to see me on Skype?
- Because you are unaware of the coincidence that has happened. It makes me laugh but you have no idea what has just arrived at my door. You are fortunate that death is coming with a message, that death has a date with you. And you are also fortunate because I am here, and I can help you to look into death.'
- “Why death wants to date me?” Because God has got a thing about you! Hmm!
- But why does death want to date me?
- Father” My child! Do you know why Jesus was crucified? Because people were walking around with walking sticks and whoever goes to meet Jesus he would take their walking stick away. As Gods saw this they became really angry. My child, you must focus on each and every word of this parable as it’s of real importance and tell mw what you get out of this.”
- Girl ,“ I think that ppl didn’t need walking sticks but Gods were generously distributing them to ppl and Jesus thought of taking them away so they can walk straight without any help….Is that so father?”
- Father thinks” You need more treatment birdie!”
#647887: Father, tell me something! I see a man is being taken into custody. While police is taking him away I appear and grab him by the collar and say,” I had to come! You were going a little too fast Mister!” Tell me tell me who is this man? I strongly feel that he is part of a big scandal. Who is he?
- because a warrant for the arrest of the Archbishop had been issued, but the Vatican is a separate government -- just eight square miles -- and the Italian government has no power to interfere in the Vatican. And the pope was hiding the man inside the Vatican; the arrest warrant was waiting outside. These are your religious leaders.
- So he is a religious leader? How will he divide the department?
- Politicians are real culprits and now computers are dominating!
- Hmm!
7676#: Okay father tell me now, Why do I see myself being on a mission? I feel I am going somewhere, least bothered about what is going on in my surroundings. I am not interested in anything except for this something I am heading towards and I can’t see anything else besides it. As I see myself marching ahead with a staff in my hand i see someone creating troubles for me deliberately. Generally I don’t care and I keep myself occupied with just me but I have this strong sense that if anyone ever tried to trouble me and I reared my head that entity will never see another day again? I hear it all the time” Don’t come in my way, or else Universe will take charge on my behalf, through me, you will be killed?” Why why tell me why do i feel it inside me?
- It will be difficult because the robot will interfere continuously. Every moment the robot will try and will say, "What are you doing? I can do it better than you." And he CAN do it better. So don’t try to do anything! Just sit straight and do nothing!
- That doesn’t make any sense! Why should I sit quietly and that didn’t answer my qn! I’ll ask again”repeat”……
- “That Socrates was given poison. And that has been happening to all the intelligent people around the world. The society wants mediocre people, stupid people, unintelligent people. It starts crippling every child.”
- How does that answer my qn?
- He is the one who was appreciating the effort of woman and in his heart was telling his disciples that this is how a thing should be criticized.
- And who is this woman and who is the man?
- The woman is sandalwood tree and wherever it is snakes are bound to come and the man is snake charmer.
- But what is woman’s connection to snakes and snake charmer?
- My goodness! From where did you learn to question this way?
- Nowhere! This is common sense!
8789# Tell me tell me why do I feel that my own people will betray me one day? Why do I feel that they will fail me? What is it? They will do things behind my back! Even though in reality I trust them blindly, some of them I haven’t even met in this life yet but I trust them. I love them. But they will not be there when I need them. Why do I feel this way?
- The problem is that the rebels are very few, and the retarded masses are so many that unless every individual is a rebel, an establishment is bound to follow. The rebel is bound to fight against her own revolution. Everything that goes against you will be present there. The management will be made in such a way that no one will believe you. They will believe gods. You will find yourself fighting with ocean one day. People will be there, police will be there, singers and body builders will be there, high priests and high priestesses will be there and they will throw a knife at you, one after another. The whole group goes against you just because gods have created the set up in such way that you won’t be able to pass through it. But I appreciate your efforts.
# 383748: Father, there are few people who belong to same soul group. They are living in different parts of the world, but they are all connected …through me it seems! I sense them around me, we are all warriors, incarnated at the same time…I can see them but they cannot. This is how I feel. I feel their energies but can’t see them. I know who they are! But they don’t know about me! Who are these people?
- Just mind your own business and meditate. That will work for you! And i’ll work behind the scenes to have everyone go against you! My method is confusion. Through prophecies I generate confusion and destroy everything. My German missiles will be handled by Americans, Australians, Indians,Africans and everyone else.
#5655: Father, I feel like abandoning everything I posses. So I gave away everything I had, the money, the diamonds, the fine clothing and jewelry, I also feel like going away from my own family. They seem strangers to me. I am left with nothing, but it does;t bother me! Why so, tell me?
- This is part of the game!
- What game?
- You will not understand it until they ridicule you for the lack of same things you abandoned today! But don’t worry my child, this will pass!
- Hmm! How can someone ridicule someone else? What for? Why? And why me? What did I do?
- See, have patience! You will find answers when the right time comes. And you will see how a woman becomes reason for another woman’s misery!
#859899: Old man, someone is doing something wrong behind my back. I can sense it. I feel there are spirit entities in this house. I feel their presence. I also hear “abuser, abuser” all the time now. What is going on father?
- You are being treated well by your father my child.

pumpkins

#54647: Father, I have forgotten everything! I don’t remember a single a memory from my past. How did everything get washed away from my mind?
- Ha ha! That means the poison is working. You keep on telling me your stories so I know if this treatment is good or you need some heavy dose of something else.
#67676: Father, I need to meet this woman! I look for her everywhere! I talk to her in my mind. i feel she is around me all the time. Oh I love her! But I don’t see her. Will I ever meet this woman in life?
- No!
- But I feel I have to meet her. Who is she?
- I am reminded of a story -- I don't know whether it is right or wrong. When Golda Meir was prime minister of Israel, Indira Gandhi, who was prime minister of India, went on a visit to Israel. She wanted to see a synagogue and how the Jews worship and what they do. So Golda Meir took Indira Gandhi and they sat on the balcony. Indira Gandhi asked Golda Meir, "Is it a rule of the synagogue that only prime ministers can sit on the balcony?" -- because Golda Meir and Indira Gandhi both were women. Golda Meir did not want to say that in the Jewish tradition the woman is kept separate. But Indira Gandhi thought, "It is because we are both prime ministers, so a special place is being given to us." Yes, it was a special place, but not for prime ministers -- it was for two women. Even though they are prime ministers, it doesn't matter; a woman is a woman.
- What does that mean?
- Your mind is making up stories again! There is no such woman around you. And she will not appear, if you believe me!
- I don’t! Let’s stick to this for now!
- Bitch!
#6776: Father, I keep on having this dream! Someone is trying to kill me! He is at work. He is after my life. Who is he and why is he doing this?
- He is me! I am trying to make sure everything is in place first, then I’ll make an attempt and several afterwards to kill the one who has come with a message, lil birdie!
#98776: Father, I asked readers about this person I am looking for. They said that I should be bothered about the environment I will meet them in than the person because someone will be already there dividing the department. He is two faced and will be causing conflict and making people go against each other. He will show up as child and/or the one who is childish and churns a lot of stories, that are all made up and false. He plays part in those stories themselves! He will be busy working against you and them already. So pay attention to your surroundings when you meet this person. Who is this two faced person father?
- Here comes the stupid woman again! Yes my child! He is the trap! Woman has fallen in that trap over millennia again n again! He will say things when it hurts you and he will remain quiet when it hurts you the most. Don’t mess with him! Hmm!
- But who is he and why will he be dividing the department?
- Because such a man is not only Jewish, such a man is like the God of all primitive people. In all primitive, holy scriptures God is very angry. If he was available in the world, we would have to kill him. It would become intolerable -- his interference in everything, his commandments for everything, and his anger, and his violence, and his torture; his blackmailing that he will throw you into hellfire for eternity if you don't listen to him. And if you are obedient, in other words if you are just a slave, you will have all the joys of paradise. Such a God would not be tolerable, particularly to those who have some pride of being individuals. It will be easier to finish him.
- But who is he?
- Let’s say he is everywhere! Wherever you go, on whatever platform, he has spread his wings everywhere! It is very easy to find him because he is everywhere but difficult to understand him!
#5678- Father, tell me! Why do I pick up king of swords and queen of swords for myself all the time? These are not my significators. Why do I come up as them in reads?
- This one I am going to let you figure out yourself. You just know that I am the real king of swords and queen of swords! Okay? Now go figure out yourself!
#876897: Okay tell me when will things get better in my life? Nothing seems to be happening right! Don’t know when I’ll see some growth, movement for better!
- When suddenly a phone call is received that the woman is suddenly taken to hospital, a heart attack or something…?
- Who is the woman and what is my connection to her?
- Ha ha! Go figure!
- No tell me!
- One day you will have an encounter with death!
- Okay! That’s fine! But tell me who will have a heart attack?
- Nope! It’s time for me to go to pub! I’ll answer tomorrow!
- No worries! I’ll ask readers!
- Sure! But don’t go right away. They will be in the pub and no one will be able to answer you! Come tomorrow when they are fresh and ready to answer all your questions! Okay?
- How do you know so much about everything?
- How do you figure out everything I say my child?
- Because I have my ears and eyes open….I guess?
- Oh I see! Time to fix that problem! I’ll see you after I come back from pub! Stay right here okay!
- I sometimes don’t like you! You know that right? I tolerate your nonsense about other people just because you are my father. I believe in them and that much is enough, even though I haven’t ever met them!
- I know my child! You’ll see the futility of believing in them very soon!
- Ta Ta!

Like this, she kept on asking questions about her own dreams/visions/sensations and argued for each and every answer she received from the father of prophecies. She used to irritate him a lot, for every one question there were at least 20 to follow and
in the process she collected 1000’s of such gems from him while struggling in her life day and night. Whatever she received from him she asked about it from the readers just to know the reality.

One fine day she realized that the people she was looking for, her blood, had arrived in her life. She was happy! She sensed their presence around her, one after another and happily shared it with the father. But the father said to sit still and do nothing about them and throw all of them away when the time comes. That was the last day she interacted with him. She left him then and there! The fact that he told her to shun her own people whom she had waited to see for years came as an alarming sign that something about that suggestion was wrong. Either he could be right or her own self. And she decided to believe in herself and tread the path in dark, without any help!

She reached out for help…but they refused to cooperate. She tried n tried hard, she cried, left messages, she even got angry but kept her pride aside and asked for help! None of them agreed to help…..!!!!! If they ever knew what her father gave her as their personalities she is sure that they would’ve shot him down right away.
Out of all of them only one got enlightened! Only one arrived, saw what was conspiring and decided to help,silently! She salutes him from this side and says” You proved that we have same blood!”

So she told me to ask this question from people, especially the readers who use divination tools all the time for personal questions! Do these tools really tell your destiny? If yes, does it change the destiny if the tool is handled by a manipulator? or a jealous, angry, cunning mind? Are prophecies really need to be relied upon blindly? And where does our own inner warning system stand when compared to divination tools?

She thinks that it is simple. The head should be kept in the place where it belongs because your inner knowing comes straight from the heart. It has nothing to do with mind that first questions the instincts and then creates an answer for it to satisfy itself because only when mind solves a puzzle the ego is satisfied. Instinct is simply “truth”…..Only your own instincts are capable of leading one to enlightenment!
For her father, she has a message. She says that she loved arguing with him and the father knows the kind of respect and adoration he received from her simply because he was there, diligently answering her questions, every single one of them (and believe her she had tons of them) at the time when no one was there, when her own people refused to be by her side. At that time he held her hand, and led her through the darkness. Even though she never followed his rules, she loved the fact that he was listening and available to challenge her mind. But she knows that he ended up playing with her blood. The day she was cured of the disease he gave her (God bless the angel who did it for her), she figured the real culprit! She says that she is leaving him red handed and no matter how hard he tries to wash it off it won’t come off! Every time you see your face in mirror you will feel disgusting and be ashamed of what you did to so many people!

She would like to tell her father that She didn’t know where to go for help! And look where you brought her? Right where the help is available in abundance! Without asking for it the help appeared! Where else is God?

She is requesting you to release her family and friends from this miserable state you have kept them in for long! They are innocent people! Your problem is with her, and she is available to fight! But don;t bother them! Enough of bloodshed, war and destruction! Love has nothing to do with war and destruction! Even when you are sitting in a ditch love finds you! Don’t play your game using their emotions and flaws. Everyone of us has flaws, but manipulating them for your own personal good is a sin! Let it be between her and you only, she requests! You knew it and she knew it too that this day was coming! That’s why the hurry, hurry to distract people and create war!
She says that when someone tells you,” I think this person snaps their fingers sometimes, that they hear singing, that they see red rug and wooden floors, that they are somewhat arrogant, that they seem cold and manipulative, that they care less about people, etc etc” don’t believe them, just know that they know these facts because they KNOW that person! These people are not gods! She had the nerve to challenge her father every step of the way while he was manipulating her in real life so he decided to use her strong behavioral traits as baits and presented them to everyone negatively. That was the game plan and he executed it very well.
She requested everyone else to stop participating in war. She knows everything and she says that people are fighting over lost game! Others can only influence your mind negatively when you already have the seed in your mind to get influenced, Only then!!!! Don’t let anyone dictate you what to do, especially if it’s a politician! They are condemned everywhere else for their skillful manipulation, why they are followed blindly by people over here? So fight with politician, not the ones who love you! And don’t take everything you are served in the platter! If you feel something isn’t right then probably it isn’t! You don;t need others to dictate you what to do! This is where their power lies, in your misery,feeling of helplessness and second guessing your own selves. Just because she didn’t have a silly tool at hand to spy on this gentleman, the religious leader, she was conned! But her inner sense never ever failed her. She would pick up on every single move he was about to make….and she shared every single one of them with him! Because someone played with her mind. Tricked her. Am sure many will learn from her mistake.

Anyways! My father, she says, “I love you still. So much of mental and emotional abuse, you even left snakes and lizards in my house for me to deal with, did I ever complain? Take your foolish tactics and shove them up your A#%$#% and seal it! They belong where it stinks!” and she says that if so much was done just to satisfy your D%$# then you must have gotten it in order first! It can serve as good specimen to study impotency! But I don’t think all this was done for the same. It was done because death arrived at your doorstep and said hello! The day she met you she predicted it for you! You are such a fool! Because she says that she was placed as a bait for you to lead you to your own death! You should’ve ignored her and moved on! Watch it now!

She left me with one question for all: Do prophecies really lead to enlightenment? Or Enlightenment happens, on it’s own?

As she tries to pick up the pieces of her leftover life, she says good bye and wishes everyone best!

bluelagune

Hi Pumpkins, what is this? A dream? Or a msg?