Death + Judgement Together as Action

Desert Girl

I did a reading that included two advice positions - one for course of action now and another for course of action in the future. I got Death (now) and Judgement (future), which I find very interesting. I call the Death card Death/Rebirth and the Judgement card is one of rebirth/renewal also. I am interpreting this as letting the situation die now to make room for rebirth/renewal (of the same situation) later. In the future, the course of action is to assist in the renewal/rebirth of the same situation. Any thoughts on this card combination or the cards in general in terms of death and rebirth? I just find this to be such an interesting combination in this order. So perhaps it's not a complete death but the end of the cycle with that situation/person. Thoughts on these two cards together?

Hi Desert Girl,

I agree with you. It sounds like something has to “die” or end in order for there to be a genuine transformation. Once the situations ‘comes back from the dead’, it will likely be different than it was before. That is indeed an interesting set of cards!

nisaba

I did a reading that included two advice positions - one for course of action now and another for course of action in the future. I got Death (now) and Judgement (future), which I find very interesting.

Death: it's time to stop.
Judgement: It's time to think about what you've done-or-not-done.