DECK ID Please.

roppo

I'd like to know about this one. Friends, please! :)

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 252

Wendywu

I'm afraid I don't know, but I'm very interested in the answer - I am partial to black & white decks :)

Le Fanu

Sorry! No answer, but...

Isn't it fabulous?

nortytiger

I have just spent the last hour searching the internet to see if I can find out what it is and I can't see it anywhere.

Hoping someone comes up with the answer. I would love to know as it's gorgeous.

Roppo this is going to drive me nuts now :D

Gerbear

Is there any more information about these cards? They look vaguely familiar. Are they Japanese?

FaireMaiden

You could always email Jeannette over at Tarot Garden and ask her... attaching a copy of this picture to the email, of course. She may be able to help you find out.

info@tarotgarden.com

roppo

Friends.

This deck is now on a web auction in Japan. The seller just says "It's a present from a friend, but I'm not interested in the Tarot." It seems to be 22 major only and the cardsize is 16.5cm x 9.5cm.

48 hours left, and I'm not yet sure whether I'll enter the battle or not.

Silver Crow

I like that VERY much!!

Milfoil

Never seen it before but it is gorgeous. I would love to know more.

Gerbear

roppo said:
Friends.

This deck is now on a web auction in Japan. The seller just says "It's a present from a friend, but I'm not interested in the Tarot." It seems to be 22 major only and the cardsize is 16.5cm x 9.5cm.

48 hours left, and I'm not yet sure whether I'll enter the battle or not.

OK, I know the site and it is definitely worth getting. I missed out on it a few months ago, if it's the one I'm thinking of. If you win and are unhappy, let me know

ETA It is not in the Tarot Garden database.