DECK ID Please.

nortytiger

hope you get it if you decide to bid.

Maybe you could put the rest of us out of our misery after the auction is over and tell us what it is if you do get it.

Or maybe Gerbear can let us know if you don't.

Good luck :)

roppo

Gerbear said:
OK, I know the site and it is definitely worth getting. I missed out on it a few months ago, if it's the one I'm thinking of. If you win and are unhappy, let me know

ETA It is not in the Tarot Garden database.

Thank you for the info. Well then I'll be in the battlefield. If I win it, then I'll hold another Giveaway. :D

gregory

Try truelighth - she is a whiz on black and white decks.

roppo

Good Grief! even you don't know, gregory. Is it really rare? or practically unknown?

I'm now in bidding but there's no one but me. :)

Silver Crow

roppo said:

Hopefully it will stay that way. I can't wait to see more of it!!

Gerbear

On that site, if someone bids at the last moment, bidding may be extended. I have a proxy, fluent in the language , who bids for me and many a deck was lost before we figured out what was going on. IF it's the same deck that's in my mind, it's a 2010 production, and only about 10 or so have been listed.

roppo

That site uses the automatic biddding system. The price you see on the page is not the true highest price the bidder input. This is a way of preventing "last minute sniper".

The crowned one

roppo said:
That site uses the automatic biddding system. The price you see on the page is not the true highest price the bidder input. This is a way of preventing "last minute sniper".

I like that idea.

gregory

roppo said:
Good Grief! even you don't know, gregory. Is it really rare? or practically unknown?

I think I have seen it - but I am on slow dialup, and can't check on line, nor am I close to any of my books.... :(

Anyone thought to ask babydream ?

ahclem

It is the Tarocchi Dei Labirinto by Tomomi Sakuba. I was lucky enough to get a copy of it last year and it is just incredible. You can see my report on it (including a link to the artist's site with all the cards) link removed by moderator here.

It's just amazing. Go for it!