Deck of the Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 172 : November 15th - November 22nd

Elendil

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: HERE

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. Elendil : Revelations Tarot
2. AJ : Moon Oracle
3. BodhiSeed : Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot and Sacred Geometry Oracle
4. Chiriku : All Hallows Tarot
5. VGimlet : World Spirit Tarot

Elendil

I have enjoyed working with the Silhouettes Tarot (and enjoyed just looking at the images) so I may use it for another week...but may switch to the Revelations Tarot...I am undecided as yet.

AJ

Moon Oracle for me, thanks

BodhiSeed

I have enjoyed working with the Silhouettes Tarot (and enjoyed just looking at the images) so I may use it for another week...but may switch to the Revelations Tarot...I am undecided as yet.
I enjoyed the images too!
Moon Oracle for me, thanks
Oh yea, I love the artwork for this deck!

I had completely forgotten that I had preordered the Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot which just arrived; I'll be using it paired with Greer's Sacred Geometry Oracle.

Chiriku

Hi.

Please sign me up with the All Hallows Tarot.

Cheers,

Chiriku

VGimlet

World Spirit again for me this week.

Elendil

I decided on the Revelations Tarot with its clever double images :)

AJ

Bodhi's Nicoletta Ceccoli Tarot drove me crazy, I finally quit looking at her blog :)

Bodhi, do you have a review for us?